General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

tumblr_mbaxvonhTl1qm8776o1_400.gif

Well, it has been awhile since I have been in here. Hello everypony, how has everyone been lately?

Hello!  ^_^ It's nice to meet you, Leaf!

...That's a really good point.

Irretrievable

As in, unable to be retrived.

I didn't say untraceable.

And, the law states that all abandoned property may be purchased through the local government, provided nopony has a legitimate claim on the property. So, I'm going to buy you.  :P

The only way you could stop me is if you wheeled your brain into town hall, so you could claim you were still alive.  :umad:

My OCs:  Dividend YieldStormgiggle | Ask Me questions! | My Counting Game

Jeric, on 25 Sept 2014 - 6:09 PM, said:img-29563-1-img-29563-1-snapback.png

Any problem that you may experience on this site can be solved immediately if you simply throw Fluttershy into a wood chipper.   You can trust me on this, because I'm an administrator. Would I lie?

And, the law states that all abandoned property may be purchased through the local government, provided nopony has a legitimate claim on the property. So, I'm going to buy you. :P

Or I could get Punicpunch II to buy me :twi:

The only way you could stop me is if you wheeled your brain into town hall, so you could claim you were still alive. :umad:
Do you have any idea how much emotional shock that would give them?

img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-

Your Resident Robot Cyberneticist

... Or I could get Punicpunch II to buy me

He's a magical construct, not a pony, and he isn't a citizen of Equestria. Nice try, though.  :twi:

Do you have any idea how much emotional shock that would give them?

No idea, really. :dash:  I don't expect you'll actually wheel your brain into town hall in any case, but if you do, I'll be there to see the expressions on their faces. 

Any problem that you may experience on this site can be solved immediately if you simply throw Fluttershy into a wood chipper.   You can trust me on this, because I'm an administrator. Would I lie?

Good.

Just good, nothing special.

I suppose it could be worse then. At least you are alive and well.

Hello!  ^_^ It's nice to meet you, Leaf!

that-awkward-moment-when-you-say-hi-to-y

Nice to meet you as well!

I have popped in here before a few times, I am just ridiculously shy so I never really have anything to say, causing me to mostly hide in the corner and watch the happenings.

Edited by 'Tia Leaf

KeEdpp3.png

I suppose it could be worse then. At least you are alive and well.

Indeed.

I could be dead.

He's a magical construct, not a pony, and he isn't a citizen of Equestria. Nice try, though. :twi:

I'd wager they'd let him. There's no reason he isn't allowed to become a citizen anyways.

No idea, really. :dash: I don't expect you'll actually wheel your brain into town hall in any case, but if you do, I'll be there to see the expressions on their faces.

I most likely won't

(By the way, you have no idea how much easier this would be to explain if I had finished my story, it explains everything)

Edited by Punicpunch

I have popped in here before a few times, I am just ridiculously shy so I never really have anything to say, causing me to mostly hide in the corner and watch the happenings.

Ah, I see. I'm pretty shy to, I always worry I'll say the wrong things when I'm speaking with new people. 

Indeed.

I could be dead.

I do not know you very well, but I would be sad about this. So yeah...that could be worse.

giphy.gif

Ah, I see. I'm pretty shy to, I always worry I'll say the wrong things when I'm speaking with new people. 

FANMADE_Fluttershy_blushing_smile.gif

Hee~ Yeah, same here. I always try to make a positive impression and all that jazz, but most of the time I end up mucking it up.

Making friends is hard! Personal Miniature Equines lied to me. They made it seem so easy...

Edited by 'Tia Leaf
  • Brohoof 1

KeEdpp3.png

Hee~ Yeah, same here. I always try to make a positive impression and all that jazz, but most of the time I end up mucking it up. Making friends is hard! Personal Miniature Equines lied to me. They made it seem so easy...
So, in short, my social life.

• Brohoof 1

I'd wager they'd let him. There's no reason he isn't allowed to become a citizen anyways.

Trust me, they wouldn't. He can't be classified as a living being since he's technically just highly advanced magical technology, so he has no more legal rights then a potted plant. Wait, on second thought the potted plant could be argued to be a living being, so the potted plant probably has more legal rights then Punicpuch II.

And, even if you DID some how convince somepony to make Punicpunch II a citizen A la Short Circuit, it still wouldn't matter because it takes a while to become a citizen, and it takes much less time to buy property. 

(By the way, you have no idea how much easier this would be to explain if I had finished my story, it explains everything)

It does?  :ooh:

FANMADE_Fluttershy_blushing_smile.gif

Hee~ Yeah, same here. I always try to make a positive impression and all that jazz, but most of the time I end up mucking it up.

Making friends is hard! Personal Miniature Equines lied to me. They made it seem so easy...

Well, I find that as long as you're polite and kind you usually make a good impression.  :fluttershy:  But yeah, making friends is really hard work... 

Edited by Stormgiggle

It does? :ooh:
Yeah, it explains a lot.

How I got the funds and resources to make the body.

How I figured out how to make the body.

How I'm still living among the not-so metallic ponies.

Everything.

Yeah, it explains a lot.

How I got the funds and resources to make the body.

How I figured out how to make the body.

How I'm still living among the not-so metallic ponies.

Everything.

Cool! I can't wait to read it.  :)

Also, can you please just let me buy you?  :please:  I worked really hard on this evil plan!  :pout:

Edited by Stormgiggle

Sure I do! You're a robot, and therefore have no rights! According to official records, Punicpunch died a long time ago, and to my knowledge left no heirs. So, "your" robotic body is technically abandoned property.  :sneer:

I know where your brain is, Punicpunch. 

:o That's awful! Are you getting worse!?  :(

No, just slept wrong...

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

No.

Well, how will you stop me then?  :P I've thought of everything! 

No, just slept wrong...

I'm glad your lung problems aren't getting worse.  :)

So, in short, my social life.

Hey, it's my social life, please don't take it from me. It's all I got. :(

Well, I find that as long as you're polite and kind you usually make a good impression.  :fluttershy:  But yeah, making friends is really hard work... 

I certainly try to be! I can fail a bit sometimes, but nopony is perfect. :)

• Brohoof 1

KeEdpp3.png

I did too.

Nevermind.

At least I have a bit more incentive to write my story then.

Ha. Well, I know of one way you could stop me...

Not that it'll actually work though. I'm looking forward to owning your robotic body. Maybe I'll turn it into a planter.  :dash:

still can't get rid of the cough though...

I hope you feel better soon, Doxy...  -_-

Ha. Well, I know of one way you could stop me...

Not that it'll actually work though. I'm looking forward to owning your robotic body. Maybe I'll turn it into a planter.  :dash:

Be nice to Punic. He's just metal is all, at least he has kindness in him as well.

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

I certainly try to be! I can fail a bit sometimes, but nopony is perfect. :)

So, how are you today, Leaf? Doing well, I hope? 

Not that it'll actually work though. I'm looking forward to owning your robotic body. Maybe I'll turn it into a planter. :dash:
Definitely seems like a heinous evil plan to me...

Be nice to Punic. He's just metal is all, at least he has kindness in him as well.

Nice!? He's a good guy, and I'm a villain! It's my job to do stuff like this!