Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Well, I hope it is nothing as bad as that one time many months ago :(. I hope you will be able to talk it out and resolve it :squee:

And I know which movie is being referenced, grah Dx

I don't know, son.  -_- Both of us have completely opposite and contradictory positions on the issue. 

Yeah. I love that movie.  :)

are you really?

Yes. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I didn't want to hurt you. And I'm also sorry that I have to stand by what I said earlier. About RPing with your ponysona. I just can't. For reasons I can't explain here. 

I don't know, son.  -_- Both of us have completely opposite and contradictory positions on the issue. 

But that is why it is best to talk it out and try and explain to each other. Try to make each other understand. By understanding, you will be able to come to a final conclusion on the matter :) 

Never saw the movie, only saw that scene many many years ago when I was kid D: 

Yes. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I didn't want to hurt you. And I'm also sorry that I have to stand by what I said earlier. About RPing with your ponysona. I just can't. For reasons I can't explain here.

would you care to explain them elsewhere then?

But that is why it is best to talk it out and try and explain to each other. Try to make each other understand. By understanding, you will be able to come to a final conclusion on the matter :)

Never saw the movie, only saw that scene many many years ago when I was kid D: 

I'm... uh, pretty sure that conclusion won't be the happy end you think it is.  :sunny:

You should watch all of it! It's good! Except for the ending, which sucks.

would you care to explain them elsewhere then?

Sure.

I'm... uh, pretty sure that conclusion won't be the happy end you think it is.  :sunny:

You should watch all of it! It's good! Except for the ending, which sucks.

Sure.

ok then. Let's go talk.

I'm... uh, pretty sure that conclusion won't be the happy end you think it is.    You should watch all of it! It's good! Except for the ending, which sucks.

It never is :(. But, it is better to talk things out rather than let things get poisoned over time and slowly distance yourself :(. The unknown hurts more than the known :(. I just hope that you two will be able to talk things out :)

Well, I am not into horror movies D: D: D:.... except sci-fi ones >.>

It never is :(. But, it is better to talk things out rather than let things get poisoned over time and slowly distance yourself :(. The unknown hurts more than the known :(. I just hope that you two will be able to talk things out :)

Well, I am not into horror movies D: D: D:.... except sci-fi ones >.>

Yeah... I never talked it out with Woona because I was too scared. Scared of what he might say... Now I don't even know him anymore... But I'm sure that won't happen with Doxy! He's going to send me a PM or something. PMs magically fix everything! 

Well, you should watch it anyway! It'll be fun! Here, I'll even show you one of my favorite parts...

yes.

Great!

• Brohoof 1

Yeah... I never talked it out with Woona because I was too scared. Scared of what he might say... Now I don't even know him anymore... But I'm sure that won't happen with Doxy! He's going to send me a PM or something. PMs magically fix everything!    Well, you should watch it anyway! It'll be fun! Here, I'll even show you one of my favorite parts...

I am really sorry about that :(. Hopefully things will go right this time. Alright, I hope everything will work out for both of you <3 ^w^ 

Please no, none of that D: D:

I am really sorry about that :(. Hopefully things will go right this time. Alright, I hope everything will work out for both of you <3 ^w^ 

Please no, none of that D: D:

Me too. Also I sort of hope he sees this. I'm too scared to talk to him directly, but maybe... I don't know. We can't have happy endings all the time.

I hope so too!  :)

Why don't I show you a mostly benign scene? It'll start slow, and then well...  :icwudt:

Scary? No no no, It's charming. You just need a closer look.

I'd bang 10/10 wuld take to a nice restaurant and out for ice cream

Yeah, charming indeed. Not insane or anything at all.

Edited by Gieeieiaa Tniaiea
  • Brohoof 1