General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Evening everyone. Just got home from work, and I had to scrape ice off my car in -25 degree weather.

Wanna trade? It's 0.69 radians here. (I'm not kidding, it actually is; you have to convert from radians to degrees.)

Oh, you like music. What do you think of this?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

So here's something weird that happened to me last night: i removed every administrator account from my computer and was left with only one that was a standard user, so I was locked out from making any sort of administrator-level changes.

Guess what I had to do.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

So here's something weird that happened to me last night: i removed every administrator account from my computer and was left with only one that was a standard user, so I was locked out from making any sort of administrator-level changes.

Guess what I had to do.

reset everything?

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

wat do?

Well, I had to go into safe mode and do a bunch of weird stuff... But I got back in. Which was a good thing because I nearly had an existential crisis over the whole ordeal.

Also, two things: 1, did you watch the PPAP piano vid I posted, and B, have you heard of TheLegend27?

@@Cloggedone, now it's a party; you're here.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Well, I had to go into safe mode and do a bunch of weird stuff... But I got back in. Which was a good thing because I nearly had an existential crisis over the whole ordeal.

Also, two things: 1, did you watch the PPAP piano vid I posted, and B, have you heard of TheLegend27?

@@Cloggedone, now it's a party; you're here.

ive not, and i dont know them.

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

<>

Sorry for disappearing, internet went bad so I wasn't able to post and then I forgot about it. >.< Anyway, you seemed excited to see me Ganny. Hehe. I need to post more in here..

But anyway, how are you all doing? I just woke up, and I have a few things I need to do. I need to get my car into the shop to get a few things about it fixed.. Heh.But yeah.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.