General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Well I have it.. Well they called it high functioning Autism, but that is what I have, and I have my own set of weird behavior that turns everyone off, I do overcome it a lot, but my social awkwardness makes it hard for me to make and maintain friends and all... But yeah. It's nothing to be ashamed about. I would not be me without it, and I don't want to get rid of it. I wanna be the weird and quirky me (and am proud of it) but I do also want to get along with others and have a good social life as well.

One of my mates has that. It affects him in quite a few ways, it seems. He doesn't have it really bad, but he still has it.

Shadows await you all.

ezgif-1-a00fab873609.gif

Well I have it.. Well they called it high functioning Autism, but that is what I have, and I have my own set of weird behavior that turns everyone off, I do overcome it a lot, but my social awkwardness makes it hard for me to make and maintain friends and all... But yeah. It's nothing to be ashamed about. I would not be me without it, and I don't want to get rid of it. I wanna be the weird and quirky me (and am proud of it) but I do also want to get along with others and have a good social life as well.

i also have the same diagnosis. it does make regular aspects of living a lot harder (socially awkward, very specific interests, slow to catch up on certain things), but here in Sweden at least there's a lot of help that people like me can get to make it through life easier (jobs where you interact with workers similar to you, being able to get money and afford services that would otherwise be costly like gym passes, and courses for training up social cues).

i'm just glad i'm not low-functioning, though. from what i can tell, those people are basically prisoners in their own mind.

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

I think I have it, but not sure. I never got the chance to really get it checked, and don't really have one at the moment... (but you probably already know that because that's on my profile and I've posted three times (I think) in the autism thread). Nonetheless, I agree with that take on it. I sure as heck don't want to be like everyone else, because being unique is a good thing (well, in most cases, I guess. Not certain things, though, as in how some specific feature of my face looks at the moment... I'm even being awkward on here x_x).

Holy shit, I have like, 16 friend requests sitting in my thing waiting approval.

All of them from people I don't even remotely know. I never actually know where they come from either, since like, I don't get notifs and I barely even go out of this thread...

The only one I have pending is for literally the creepiest looking person I've ever seen (other than myself in the mirror) O.o... I usually just accept them for the most part, because I feel why not. Maybe that's me just being really freaking naïve, like I've always been, I don't really know.

*Randomly posting in thread I haven't posted in for a long time... *Awkward feeling**

58fcd718b2e1f_NerdyLuigisSigII.2.png.fbb45443c27c58836244b7fd6f28b2f6.png

The only one I have pending is for literally the creepiest looking person I've ever seen (other than myself in the mirror) O.o... I usually just accept them for the most part, because I feel why not. Maybe that's me just being really freaking naïve, like I've always been, I don't really know.

*Randomly posting in thread I haven't posted in for a long time... *Awkward feeling**

The only real time I accept random friend requests like that is just to clear stuff off and whatnot and I'm too lazy/don't care enough to hit the "decline" button. It's rather pointless otherwise cause, I mean, Its not like I've actually talked to that person ever before, why would I show that we're some kind of friends?

7Crdz3K.png

The only real time I accept random friend requests like that is just to clear stuff off and whatnot and I'm too lazy/don't care enough to hit the "decline" button. It's rather pointless otherwise cause, I mean, Its not like I've actually talked to that person ever before, why would I show that we're some kind of friends?

That makes sense to me, but for some reason I just blindly accept most if I have any idea who they are.

58fcd718b2e1f_NerdyLuigisSigII.2.png.fbb45443c27c58836244b7fd6f28b2f6.png

i'm just glad i'm not low-functioning, though. from what i can tell, those people are basically prisoners in their own mind.

Also, you just described my younger sisters.

Now my long term concerns are this: confirming my suspicions at all and being able to go through the process of confirming my suspicions.

I don't really get any anymore. Wish I did, probably should be more active....

<insert comment here>

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I think I have it, but not sure. I never got the chance to really get it checked, and don't really have one at the moment... (but you probably already know that because that's on my profile and I've posted three times (I think) in the autism thread).

Wait, there's an autism thread?!

a0AgWVX.png

<>

i also have the same diagnosis. it does make regular aspects of living a lot harder (socially awkward, very specific interests, slow to catch up on certain things), but here in Sweden at least there's a lot of help that people like me can get to make it through life easier (jobs where you interact with workers similar to you, being able to get money and afford services that would otherwise be costly like gym passes, and courses for training up social cues).

Yeah, there is some help here but it still is hard. I have had my job for a year and a half (almost a half) and I do struggle socially with most of my coworkers, and I am sure most of them don't like me anyway. And for the last thing yeah I am glad too but I feel sorry for those who deal with that.

I think I have it, but not sure. I never got the chance to really get it checked, and don't really have one at the moment... (but you probably already know that because that's on my profile and I've posted three times (I think) in the autism thread). Nonetheless, I agree with that take on it. I sure as heck don't want to be like everyone else, because being unique is a good thing (well, in most cases, I guess. Not certain things, though, as in how some specific feature of my face looks at the moment... I'm even being awkward on here x_x).

I am already nothing like everyone else, though the one thing I would like is to at least have more things in common with others because it helps get along and have something to talk about. Most of the time I run out of things to talk about fast. >.< But oh well. Also very late reply heh.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.