General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

It's been almost 400 pages since I've last been in here. :blink:

Anyway, I got some cool stuff to show you folks.

Posted Image

Yeah, it's mine. B)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 5

nniUD9E.gif

Anyway, I got some cool stuff to show you folks.

Um...Amnesia?...Um...I don't mean to sound like a jerk or anything (hell, that's a cool thing to have in the uniform!) But..er...isn't that like a breaking of ta rule of uniform code or something like that? I say it, because I remember there was some controversy for the military bronies that appeared back in the last BroNYcon. I'm not sure I remember fully though...

Um...Amnesia?...Um...I don't mean to sound like a jerk or anything (hell, that's a cool thing to have in the uniform!) But..er...isn't that like a breaking of ta rule of uniform code or something like that? I say it, because I remember there was some controversy for the military bronies that appeared back in the last BroNYcon. I'm not sure I remember fully though...

I remember reading something about that as well and I do think they got in some kind of trouble for it.

7Crdz3K.png

@, OH! And in case you didn't hear about it, here: http://www.fobequestria.com/

That's a site made by military bronies, so maybe you'd be interested in it. You can also try locating the thing I mentioned before in there too. I remember reading it somewhere in there...I think. :unsure:

@, OH! And in case you didn't hear about it, here: http://www.fobequestria.com/

That's a site made by military bronies, so maybe you'd be interested in it. You can also try locating the thing I mentioned before in there too. I remember reading it somewhere in there...I think. :unsure:

Uhhh... I got the ACU from my uncle.

nniUD9E.gif

>Gak discussion

>So far every replies is serious about Gak and whether it's stupid or not

>Moves to Forum Lounge simply because one mod think that it's not well-suited for sugarcube corner

Posted Image

The old shit strikes again~♪

You got told, son.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1