General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I don't like the ponies voices in the show. :unsure:

Huh...to be completely honest with you, that's something I've never heard someone saying they lost the spark to. :wacko: ...Oh well. Oh and here. One of the most hilarious moments in the episode.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

Am not. :x

Besides, weird is good! :D

Eeh, strawberry is better. :*

There is a good weird and a bad weird.

Only because i like you, you are a good weird <3

• Brohoof 1

One of the most hilarious moments in the episode.

RD's reaction completed that scene. That and the hand were my favorite parts in terms of comedy. The pool scene and the rhymes were awesome though.

• Brohoof 1

Huh...to be completely honest with you, that's something I've never heard someone saying they lost the spark to. :wacko: ...Oh well. Oh and here. One of the most hilarious moments in the episode.

Posted Image

I love Pinkie physics.

arms out = fast

arms in = slow

Opposite from the real deal.

• Brohoof 1

RD's reaction completed that scene. That and the hand were my favorite parts in terms of comedy. The pool scene and the rhymes were awesome though.

In short: That episode had EVERYTHING I needed.
  • Brohoof 2

In the credits of Pulp Fiction, the Coffee Shop Manager is credited as just 'Coffee Shop'.

Quentin Tarantino said this was because when Tim Roth puts the gun to his head and says “Are you gonna be a hero?”, the manager only says “I’m just a Coffee Shop-” before Tim Roth cuts him off and starts yelling again.

Why do I find this really funny?

i mean't i can't view vids on my psp...

Darn. Maybe later.

Eeyup. With the hand thing, I think several bronies died. Other died with Pinkie's G1 face. Frankly, there was so much to laugh in the episode I'd seriously think EVERYONE laughed at one part in it, I don't care who they are. :mellow: But I still think the writers might have seen a thing or two in the internet. WHy do I think this? well, the black cape of Rarity (which TOTALLY looks like the one in the "Good. Let the friendship flow through you" meme, and the "Pinkie Pie watching paint dry", which I remember was the idea from a fic. :lol:

I love Pinkie physics.

arms out = fast

arms in = slow

Opposite from the real deal.

Hey now, we can't have Pinkie hurting her hooves now can we? :P But still, Pinkie was hilarious. Right as we expected it. :)
  • Brohoof 1

…Wha? I consider Season 2 to be much stronger than Season 1, too.

Oh sorry. I didn't mean to imply that. :o But you know, you said "despite Mare Do Well" making it seem as if that episode alone could judge the entire season (which I don't think it does at all, but that's a personal opinion in that I liked TMMDW quite a lot)...sorry if you weren't implying that. :unsure:

I wasn't already? :wacko:

Well, strawberries strengthened it. Hopefully some random awesome type person doesn't come along and replace you. That would be tragic.

well, you'll just have to, like, pm it to me or summat cause i won't be on a computer till tomorrow. what game was it anyways?

Boombots.