General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Well, he does seem to have a grasp at showing others fears, so I think that psychologically speaking, Sombra would probably be able to mess you up as bad as Discord could, even if he doesn't possess any reality breaking spells. This is one of the things on why I respect Sombra. :mellow:

New theory: Sombra's Special Talent is fear.

Edited by Jadefire
  • Brohoof 2

I hope they explore dark magic.

So do I. Maybe all the foreshadowing that was probably done in The Crystal Empire will provide the opening to this. And with any luck, we will see plot development unseen in many shows nowadays. But given that this is the DHX crew, I'm not going to try and predict...just enjoy. :)
  • Brohoof 1

New theory: Sombra's Special Talent is fear.

Hmmm...He striked fear into the crystal ponies...he used a spell to make a door show you your worst fears...and created a spell that wouldn't allow you to leave no matter what you tried which would obviously lead you to fear....................Jade...you might be on to something...
  • Brohoof 2

New theory: Sombra's Special Talen is fear.

Something in the back of my mind is screaming Elements of Disharmony. We've got Sombra (Fear), Discord (Chaos). Chrysalis (Deception). I'm not too sure which Nightmare Moon is, but I'm not sure it matters anymore.

I hope they explore dark magic.

You don't have to hope, Twilight is already on her way to mastering the spells.

I'm off for the night, I'll talk to you guys later. Night.

Edited by Jinx

VHerT66.png

It doesn't take a lot for me to spiral into negativity once I have nothing to enjoy.

You really need to work on that Ganaram. We worry about you. :(

I'm off for the night, I'll talk to you guys later. Night.

Night Jinx! :) Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 2

Fixed.

I owe my childhood to them.

Not to mention my years as of now.

Waste of money is far from what they are.

Da. Though my handheld was more important. Either way, I love my consoles too. It's sad I rarely play video games nowadays...
  • Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

I owe my childhood to them.

Then I'm one of those people who not only never had a console, but now sees the practicality as to why. My sisters would've destroyed it, and given our budget, we'd never be able to afford the console itself.

A computer is a better investment in that you not only have computing power that you can devote for gaming, but you can also devote that power towards actual productivity, like a job in programming. Plus, it's almost infinitely upgradeable, whereas you'd have to buy a whole new console if something happens, like a hardware update or a sledgehammer

You really need to work on that Ganaram. We worry about you.

So? I've had to run on negativity, and this really is not the first time. You've done nothing to make me wanna retract my overall view on ponies in general.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

So? I've had to run on negativity, and this really is not the first time. You've done nothing to make me wanna retract my overall view on ponies in general.

That's got to be such a miserable way to live. I feel bad for you.

Also, it sounds like your negative views on ponies is fueled by your current running on negatively. In that case, there's nothing anyone actually can say to change your mind unless you start feeling better.

Da. Though my handheld was more important. Either way, I love my consoles too. It's sad I rarely play video games nowadays...

I love my handhelds just as much. I normally take them everywhere I go just incase.

You really should play more vidjya games.

7Crdz3K.png

Just read everything else. Still unconvinced, and consoles are a waste of money.

Consoles used to be good. The latest ones though are just crap PCs. What was once turn on and play is now turn on, update, enter code, possibly update again then maybe you can play. Not to mention that publishers are trying to make the used game go the way of the dodo which as far as I'm concerned is a console's greatest strength.

I can neither confirm nor deny myself being the cause of electrical related malfunctions. Anyways, you wouldn't happen to have a jar of replacement magic smoke would you?

Guys will any of you go to cons? (I know Haven will. :lol: )

Re-read my last post again, that might get you going on some crazy theories.

Envy

Envy, Hate, or Pride, I think.

............Oh.....crap.....let's see...Discord would be Deception IMO, Nightmare Moon would be Envy or Jealousy, Diamond Dogs would be Greed, Parasprites would be Gluttony, Trixie would be Pride, Gilda would be Wrath, Chrysalis would be Gluttony or Greed too, Sombra would be Fear, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, the dragons from Dragon Quest, and the pegasi bullies from Cloudsdale would all be in the same category of Pride and Greed, Flim and Flam would be Pride and Greed too......................................................................well, horseapples. I might as well think the Elements of Disharmony is pretty solid. :blink:
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe not, but I have had expressed my worry before as well. I won't try to convince you any further, because I would probably not be the guy indicated for it. Not for you, at least.

I didn't ask you for what you thought.

And you could also try to be nicer others, even if you're not in the best of moods.

No... I don't think any of them happen in my area.

Well, there's the My Little Pony Fair, which I believe is not quite a bronycon, as it involves more about the collectionists and previous generations too, but it might be worth a shot.

Well, there's the My Little Pony Fair, which I believe is not quite a bronycon, as it involves more about the collectionists and previous generations too, but it might be worth a shot.

Where?

Flutters_and_Dash.png

I didn't ask you for what you thought.

I could go ahead and make an argument about it being an internet forum, but I'm gonna assume you're in rough mood and leave it at that.

• Brohoof 4

I can neither confirm nor deny myself being the cause of electrical related malfunctions. Anyways, you wouldn't happen to have a jar of replacement magic smoke would you?

Where?

First things first, here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkqRuvcSSOaedHYzWFpsYm9vZzlSMzVNcUU2aDhURUE#gid=0

That link tells small info about the cons that will happen next year, which updates as more cons and information is released. And two, here:

http://www.mylittleponycon.com/

That's the page. Location and date are yet to be released, but apparently it might happen in Florida, for what I can see.

@, I also totally oversaw this one in the ponycon sheet:

http://www.grandgallopingbronygalacon.com/

Maybe that one could be more to your interests, or closeness and stuff. Plus, it's in June so you have plenty of time to decide. :)