General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

lol, I have like a thousand of those

I was bored one day in class, and I just started making signatures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I like the one with Pinkie holding a Fat Man! :lol:

A samurai...?

Well, when I started drawing HTF-related stuff back in 2008, the only thing at my disposal was Microsoft Paint. I was using my Turnip at the time, and its OS was Windows Vista. That was also the year that it snowed in my area, and we got to build a snowman.

Also during that time, our Internet router took a nosedive, so I was without Internet access for quite some time, so the only thing to stave me off from boredom was drawing.

Once I got Internet back, I logged onto deviantART for the first time in January 2009. In August of that year, I tried out Paint.NET, and in December of that year, Inkscape.

It wasn't until April/May 2010 that I started to use Inkscape seriously. Since then, I have never used MS Paint.

Then I became a Brony in 2011.

I've never used MS Paint for a sig, but I did used to use it for my avatars... Back in HTF-land...

Oh, i love you for referring back to Samurai Jack! :lol:

And wow, thats some history. :wacko:

Still not sure how you managed avatars in M$ Paint. Lol

And how easy is Inkscape to learn? I wanna get into vectors!

• Brohoof 1

Dude, as a person involved with the NAM Team, you ain't seen nothing yet...

I am experienced in macro and micro factors of building some very self-sufficient bases in any RTS games. I know more about exploding shit than you could ever hope for :U

• Brohoof 2

Still not sure how you managed avatars in M$ Paint. Lol

And how easy is Inkscape to learn? I wanna get into vectors!

I was saving things using .BMP, not .PNG at the time.

When I started to tackle vector art, I was in a digital design class in high school. That was the only time that I will ever be closest to Flash and Photoshop.

In that time that we were learning these programs, "vector" was brought up. I know that Happy Tree Friends was one of those shows made using Flash, which used vector art, and so I googled for vector art programs, and stumbled upon Inkscape.

It's akin to sculpting out shapes out of play-doh, except you draw the blobs of play-doh first. There's an old video (and I mean, really old; It highlights only the things I knew with Inkscape at the time) on my Youtube channel (at least I think it's still there) that I made for an old friend who was starting out on Inkscape.

I am experienced in macro and micro factors of building some very self-sufficient bases in any RTS games. I know more about exploding shit than you could ever hope for :U

Dude, I'm talking transit network modding. If you were to see the developmental teasers right now, you'll find that many of the elevated highways don't even have their support columns yet.

Oh god I can't stop laughing... I just saw a clip on Youtube of a Tosh.0 episode where he talks about MLP r34

I would link it here, but he actually shows stuff on live TV

I am totally going to youtube now!

What was the name of it?

You can say the name and not get in trouble, right?

Its not the same as linking and ive seen others do it to worse things.

I am totally going to youtube now!

What was the name of it?

You can say the name and not get in trouble, right?

Its not the same as linking and ive seen others do it to worse things.

Search "Tosh.0 My little pony reddit" or something, and you should get it

Warning to everyone else, it's really explicit. I'm surprised he got away with that on live TV

• Brohoof 1

Wait, did you make it so your signatures rotate automatically?

Well, it rotates, but I'm not sure when it does it. Like, it seems rotates every x amount of time. Of course, you need to refresh the page first.
  • Brohoof 1

Well, it rotates, but I'm not sure when it does it. Like, it seems rotates every x amount of time. Of course, you need to refresh the page first.

Maybe it's every time you refresh...?

Nope...

Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk

Maybe it's every time you refresh...?

Nope...

Yeah, like I said, x amount of time. And it's random what you get. The service allows you to have 500 signatures. So, perhaps I'll use up as much space as I want.

Search "Tosh.0 My little pony reddit" or something, and you should get it

Warning to everyone else, it's really explicit. I'm surprised he got away with that on live TV

wow, I'm as amazed as you are with you at how he did get away with that....

I'm guessing not detailed enough?

Or cause its in America and we've already gone to shit so the ones over this dont even care anymore?

Was pretty funny though.

Enough detail to recognize, but not enough to censor. I need to start living by that. :wacko:

This website. SignAvatar

Dang it, Berry!

You should have said: "magic", "friendship", or "magic of friendship"!

Dang it, Berry! You should have said: "magic", "friendship", or "magic of friendship"!

I would never deny a fellow Pinkie Pie fan the joys of not having to choose a signature. Allow, it does not work for avatars to the best of my abilities...
  • Brohoof 2

You should have said: "magic", "friendship", or "magic of friendship"!

A fellow mod developer once used the word "Magic" to describe how a mod feature worked.

Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk
  • Brohoof 1