General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

The best I can do is upload all of my avatars and post it as an avatar rotator. I couldn't use it AS an avatar, but it's neat to watch it and see what you get.

wow, I'm as amazed as you are with you at how he did get away with that....

I'm guessing not detailed enough?

Or cause its in America and we've already gone to shit so the ones over this dont even care anymore?

Was pretty funny though.

Enough detail to recognize, but not enough to censor. I need to start living by that. :wacko:

Either censorship rules have gotten less strict, or Tosh is gonna get fined.

It would be hilarious if he got fined, though.

• Brohoof 1

I would never deny a fellow Pinkie Pie fan the joys of not having to choose a signature. Allow, it does not work for avatars to the best of my abilities...

You're no fun. :l

And I've never seen your "Shadow of doubt" siggy. :wacko:

It's pretty good.

You're no fun. :l

And I've never seen your "Shadow of doubt" siggy. :wacko:

It's pretty good.

Just had it made. ~CD~ reopened his doors, and I went right in and placed a complicated order.

Character: Trixie and Pinkie Pie

Background: Stars and balloons, but if you can do the complicated part detailed in the Other section, I'd like it to have a shadowy, dark edge to it.

Text: "Berry Pie" in fancy text. In Berry Punch's mane color. Or, if you can do the more complicated part detailed in the Other section, instead, I'd like it to say "We Can't Avoid the Shadow of Doubt" in grayish, lackluster text.

Other: I'm thinking I may want something different this time around. I'd like both ponies to be happy/cocky, you know, applying to the specific pony that would fit the appropriate adjective, but in their shadows, sad versions of themselves. I'd like them to be somewhat faint. But if this isn't possible, forget about the dark shadows and go with what would work with both characters to look nice.

Now that I can have 500, I will begin to collect signatures....

• Brohoof 1

I think I might just make one, just for the heck of it...

A rotator, or a signature for me? I'd like one if you're willing.

In fact, if anyone wants to make me a signature, I'll gladly accept it.

I bet at least two hundred of them would never see the daylight

Well, right now, I have 10. If I get more, it'll be more random. Sooooo, watch out!

Let's just say I'm glad you didn't say "huggies". Had somepony in a PM hug me and used that term...

@, Huh? (blinks) Thanks I guess? o.0?

... Don't ask me why, but I misread this as "I make my own diapers"... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

Posted Image
  • Brohoof 3

Where is everyone?

Off making me signatures cause they want to help my collection grow? That's the only reason I can see. Or maybe Ganaram has a lot of signatures to upload into a rotator.

Where is everyone?

Trying to find more ponies to post, we went through all of them that were relevant. Or behind the wall of sleep, which I will be before too long.

Trying to find more ponies to post, we went through all of them that were relevant. Or behind the wall of sleep, which I will be before too long.

Or perhaps trying to hide from the diapers, now that Viscra's online...?

not like i'd mind... Imeanwut

• Brohoof 2

What? How does that... What are you trying to tell me?

I once have like five rotated signatures, all about Fluttershy and Trixie. Then Luna happened and I want to have another five signatures about Luna, which is of course never finished :wacko:

it's just much harder to change your usertheme when you used the signature rotator

Well, last night I stayed up past 3 AM, woke up about 7:30 AM... Needless to say, I didn't get nearly enough sleep x_x So yeah... This time, I'm going to bed now... Try not to get TOO crazy about diapers without me, ya hear me Viscra? :P

explanez plz

Well, the regulars disappeared, and you showed up. How ya been, anyway?

I once have like five rotated signatures, all about Fluttershy and Trixie. Then Luna happened and I want to have another five signatures about Luna, which is of course never finished :wacko:

it's just much harder to change your usertheme when you used the signature rotator

Ah, but the thing is, I have no theme. I want to collect as many signatures as creators will let me. Also, my avatar and name are enough. And it's really easy to remove any signatures you don't want.

Posted Image

Ah, but the thing is, I have no theme. I want to collect as many signatures as creators will let me. Also, my avatar and name are enough. And it's really easy to remove any signatures you don't want.

*a luna signature appears

Oh :blink:

Hm, I guess that can works.

Hm, I guess that can works.

But if you do make a rotator, don't forget you can only use the standard size. Unless you want to donate some money of course.

Where is everyone?

Off making me signatures cause they want to help my collection grow? That's the only reason I can see. Or maybe Ganaram has a lot of signatures to upload into a rotator.

Or perhaps trying to hide from the diapers, now that Viscra's online...?

not like i'd mind... Imeanwut

Runescape.

• Brohoof 1