General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Good morning again guys.

I've gotta go back to the dentist again later. D:

That's the first time in awhile I've actually slept due to boredom. I'm doing my best not to do that again

I went to sleep due to a mix of boredom and actual tiredness, which was kinda weird cos I fell asleep at 8pm.

Now I'm awake at 5:30am :P

And I think with that I'd better go to sleep. See you all GCT and have a good night of sleep! :D

G'night :D

I went to sleep due to a mix of boredom and actual tiredness, which was kinda weird cos I fell asleep at 8pm. Now I'm awake at 5:30am :P

Yeah I fell asleep at 7 pm and woke up at around 10 pm, so I'll probably be up most of the night. Ah well. It was strictly a boredom nap, I wasn't tired at all.

• Brohoof 1

I got wisdom teeth cropping out, and I was born in the 90s. Should I be worried?

You mean they're starting to break through your gums? If so, you shouldn't be worried, but you should definitely get them x-rayed if you haven't already.

...I am torn between letting JayBee having fun with his flamethrower and cuddling the stuffing out of that plushie

Why do you do this to me? :(

:3

I have no idea where to aim my flamethrower now...

[sets fire to to sky]

I got wisdom teeth cropping out, and I was born in the 90s. Should I be worried?

If they're not painful, then don't worry. :3

You mean they're starting to break through your gums? If so, you shouldn't be worried, but you should definitely get them x-rayed if you haven't already.

If they're not painful, then don't worry. :3

That's reassuring...

Guys, I'm vidprodding again.

And as of you, JoJ,... Adele is one step ahead of you; She set fire to the rain.

• Brohoof 1

Just get a checkup sometime in the near future and you'll be fine. It appears I've lost the use of using my pinky when typing. It's been half asleep for the last few days, I have a feeling I should get it checked on.

Has anyone seen this yet?

That's awesome.

• Brohoof 1

That's awesome.

Funny thing is, I discovered the blog when I met to OC during the Pre-Alpha test of Legends of Equestria. Now, If you will excuse me, I need to do some dishes. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving.

I'mma head off to get a bit more sleep. [Leaves the flamethrower in the corner]

Hopefully I'll be able to go to the dentist and the Scrawl shoot, because it takes a while for the actors to get their makeup done.

inb4 Ponies riding ponies.

I strangely find it cute to see a pony using another pony as a pillow... But not so much as a couch...

I think most non-arthropods cuddling is cute to some degree.