General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Pics or it didn't happen.

:3

Sorry. They were burned during the attack of the Fire Nation. You'd believe that from over 9000 photography buildings, one would survive, but I guess taking arrows to the knee totally destroyed their abilities to maintain them. Let's not forget that the need for a "MEDIC!" is quite necessary during attacks. They needed 20% cooler buildings to have survived, in my opinion. Oh, and let's not forget that fact that the amount of pictures a certain Ridiculously Photogenic Guy stole was too damn high. Oh well. Edited by Arcanel

Maybe. But first, let's assign some people to characters.

Well, I do like being Kululu, I can see you being Keroro, SW makes a pretty good Giroro, I like Libby being Natsumi even though she doens't visit often anymore.

I think Ganaram might be the best Tamama.

We need someone who can be Natsumi's brother.( I can't remember as I haven't watched the show in a while)

Her mother.

And Dororo.

As well as possibly the owners of each frog.

You were saying, Corporal?

Posted Image

I have personally slain enough men to build a fortress out of their bones, and I have conquered even the greatest of cities with my sword, your rank means nothing!

SW makes a pretty good Giroro

What is a Giroro?

I guess I'd better go post in the RP thread x)

1984 was my favourite book. And my RP's gone insane.

inb4 20-year-old Electrobolt on a train collides with 15-year Electrobolt on my train, see each other, and then a giant caption shows up that reads "Temporal mindf!ck".

• Brohoof 5

Yup. You remember the airing of The Last Roundup, don't you? Simply put, it was a frigid day in mid January and I was getting ready to see the Patriots take on the Ravens in Foxborough, MA a day later. It really soothes the soul and takes off some stress you would otherwise feel when watching the game.

A week before, it was the Baby Cakes episode. That was pretty funny and then a day later my team ended up destroying their opponent.

Ponies are your lucky charm...might as well work again now. Good luck with that! ;)

The amount of memes in this thread is too damn high.

Wait, shit.

And so, the meme-hater memed. And then the GCT exploded.
  • Brohoof 3

1984 was my favourite book. And my RP's gone insane.

inb4 20-year-old Electrobolt on a train collides with 15-year Electrobolt on my train, see each other, and then a giant caption shows up that reads "Temporal mindf!ck".

Hahah... That totally seems legit, man xD

• Brohoof 3

Now imagine an innocent waterbender with one leg clean gone from having too many arrow impacts. And he's infuriated.

He also happens to be a bloodbender and then the archers are completely and utterly screwed.

lol its not work until it lasts too long and becomes no fun!

I've only had that happen once so far! :lol:

So no worries! ;)

What would too long be? Considering I've heard songs that last more than 20 minutes. :lol:
  • Brohoof 1

Posted Image

I have personally slain enough men to build a fortress out of their bones, and I have conquered even the greatest of cities with my sword, your rank means nothing!

Quick, someone respond with the navy seal copypasta.

• Brohoof 3

Ponies are your lucky charm...might as well work again now. Good luck with that! ;)

I actually meant this to be a supplement to my sports-loving nature, something of a fallback to everything, which ended up becoming bigger than I anticipated it to be. Usually other cartoons were phased out but still kept intact, though this one is no ordinary cartoon.

• Brohoof 1

Bloodbending is illegal, but crafting blood runes oddly ain't...

It's a friggin multi-attack. I don't think the authorities will mind if it is done for the sake of...oh I dunno...KEEPING YOU AND REST ALIVE?! :P

No, silly filly!

I mean its never a bother until you work on a song for too long!

Then it becomes no fun! :lol:

Ah...NOW it makes sense. ^_^ And yes, that is completely true. Of course, if one stubborn enough, it will be finished anyway. Gotta love that AJ attitude when it happens. :lol:

I actually meant this to be a supplement to my sports-loving nature, something of a fallback to everything, which ended up becoming bigger than I anticipated it to be. Usually other cartoons were phased out but still kept intact, though this one is no ordinary cartoon.

Makes sense. You wanted both things to, say, complement each other. I can get that yeah. Besides, suppose your watching a race, the background music and moment of Sonic Rainboom when RD makes the title's namesake TOTALLY goes with it. Or so I think.
  • Brohoof 1