General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I could see Arcy being Fuyuki. But does Arcy fail like him? Only thing I think that clashes.

If you mean being completely clumsy, then yeah, I am somewhat clumsy. :lol:

Really? Then we can be partners!

I was wondering where you'd fit because the moment I read Fuyuki's personality, I thought that you too resembled him. :)
  • Brohoof 1

I was wondering where you'd fit because the moment I read Fuyuki's personality, I thought that you too resembled him. :)

I'm this character: Keroro

Pfft, I ain't no genius either, I can just be a total dick when I want and so choose to like Kululu.

I guess Bluetrace will work since I don't match perfectly either then.

Okay, so that's two more to the list. Got anymore ideas?
  • Brohoof 1

I liked it too. Loved that metal theme when she appeared. And I agree (I'm no fan of her, but hey, griffons are awesome). I think it was between Griffon the Brush-Off and Applebuck Season that it was when I said "Eeyup, I like this show". The last level came when I saw Feeling Pinkie Keen. After that, I had no doubts whatsoever. :mellow:

I think the episode that secured it for me was the one with the Poison Joke, which I can't seem to remember the name of right now for some reason.

Hmmm, Bluetrace fits the "calm, collected, and mysterious" part of Mutsumi, but not the hidden genius, good at sports, poetry, art, and philosophy. (That I know of. :x)

I could see Arcy being Fuyuki. But does Arcy fail like him? Only thing I think that clashes.

I'm hardly a genius, I hate sports, I kinda like poetry, I guess you could say I like art in the form of music, and philosophy makes my brain hurt. Does that help?

Although, I think the GCT's corrupting influence is gradually making me less "calm, collected, and mysterious"

Edited by bluetrace

@@Arcanel, Someone deserves a hug! (huggles ya) :3

Yay! *huggles back*

Anyways, good night GCT. See you in a few weeks again hopefully.

See you soon Devin! And hope you get your pony spark restored! :)

I'm this character: Keroro

Interesting...
  • Brohoof 2

To be honest, I've never seen the Korra series. Hell, if it hadn't been for the internet, I would have never even KNOW that a new Avatar series had come out.

Fuck. You're so late :wacko:

I totally recommend you to watch it, now!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I think the episode that secured it for me was the one with the Poison Joke, which I can't seem to remember the name of right now for some reason.

Although, I think the GCT's corrupting influence is gradually making me less "calm, collected, and mysterious"

That would be "Bridle Gossip" which has my most hilarious moment of the whole show, I think. Flutterblues.

And nah. You're still calm, you're still collected, and you're still mysterious. I consider Jinx your apprentice as much as Star is Libby's apprentice. :P

I'm hardly a genius, I hate sports, I kinda like poetry, I guess you could say I like art in the form of music, and philosophy makes my brain hurt. Does that help?

Somewhat.

You're still the closest to the character in question with Jinx being right behind you imo.

and how are we making you less cam, collected, and mysterious?

You never lose you're cool over anything.

Flutterguy.

Fixed.

Fuck. You're so late I totally recommend you to watch it, now!

Ain't my fault that Nick over here never passed those episodes, I think. :lol: Besides, I have SOOOOOOOO friggin much to see. TOO much.

Fixed.

Er, that's how I meant it. It's Flutterguy singing blues. Ergo, Flutterblues. :P
  • Brohoof 1

On the note of which episode made you decide once and for all that you liked the series...

I have no idea. I think I just decided after watching so many episode and seeing that I couldn't stop watching them for some reason and that I was actually being entertained.

• Brohoof 1

It wasn't one thing that got me into the series. It was a lot of things from a lot of episodes...

Same thing for me. No one episode just made me finally decide that I like the show and that I could technically be called a brony.
  • Brohoof 1

On the note of which episode made you decide once and for all that you liked the series...

I have no idea. I think I just decided after watching so many episode and seeing that I couldn't stop watching them for some reason and that I was actually being entertained.

Hearts and Hooves Day.

Also, I'm having another late night ice cream cone.

• Brohoof 1

For me, the episode that made me a brony was, surprisingly, The Ticket Master.

The reason being was I was shown an episode of MLP before, but I wasn't impressed. Over time, I eventually decided to give the show another try, but when I was watching it I still wasn't all that impressed, but I wanted to go past the pilot and watch a regular-run episode before passing judement. The episode being the first post-pilot episode, The Ticket Master, and that was when I decided that the show was actually pretty good.

And the rest was history. I didn't become a brony on the spot, but from then I started to actually wanting to watch more of the show, and I was fully bronified by the time I finished the season.

Edited by Jadefire
  • Brohoof 4

That would be "Bridle Gossip" which has my most hilarious moment of the whole show, I think. Flutterblues.

Yes, I loved that moment. Also when they all thought they sat on "Appletini"... That was one of those moments that made me say to myself, "Yeah, most people probably wouldn't expect this from MLP." I hate myself for not being able to remember the name of the episode, though.

and how are we making you less cam, collected, and mysterious?

You never lose you're cool over anything.

I just feel more silly, I guess.

Although, I've never seen any one really lose their cool over anything here... Maybe a few tiny bits that could be construed as that here and there, but yeah.

*snip*

But you two are practically peas in a pod.

Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 1

Hearts and Hooves Day.

Also, I'm having another late night ice cream cone.

Oh goodness that episode.

Enough Cheerilee for me.

Waay too much lovey dovey schoompy whoopy for everyone else.

What about that episode did you like so much?

And no fair. My mom threw out the little bit of Ice cream we had left. So no Sprite float for me. :(

lol I like just Flutterguy better. :lol:

I use Flutterguy when talking about the whole "character" and Flutterblues when it's the singing happening. ^_^

How so?

Well...Keroro seems like the leader type...something that, no offense, I didn't really saw you as, to be completely honest. I saw more as myself, more in the outlines rather than going and making all decisions going around......um...again...no offense. :unsure:

Boast Buster convinced me that I shouldn't burn all bronies on sight Luna Eclipsed made me one

Fair enough. ^_^

And by the way, what can I say. You Libby have enough in common for me to say, but we've ALREADY gone through this so...I'll still call you something related or involving Libby. :P Besides, why would it be an insult? ;)

Yes, I loved that moment. Also when they all thought they sat on "Appletini"... That was one of those moments that made me say to myself, "Yeah, most people probably wouldn't expect this from MLP." I hate myself for not being able to remember the name of the episode, though.

I know that feel bro. Just Flutterguy was something that probably NO ONE was expecting (which made it even better). but don't hate yourself. Not every episode name could be remembered by now. I THINK I remember them all, but I'd be lying if I said I did.
  • Brohoof 1

I use Flutterguy when talking about the whole "character" and Flutterblues when it's the singing happening. ^_^

Well...Keroro seems like the leader type...something that, no offense, I didn't really saw you as, to be completely honest. I saw more as myself, more in the outlines rather than going and making all decisions going around......um...again...no offense. :unsure:

And by the way, what can I say. You Libby have enough in common for me to say, but we've ALREADY gone through this so...I'll still call you something related or involving Libby. :P Besides, why would it be an insult? ;)

Aah.

I thought of the silly factor when comparing those two. Keroro is quite silly even as a leader, as is Berry who isnt a leader. Seems like enough of a resemblance to work with.

Because, Libby! :|