General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

This is why I tend to frown severely at any kind of "coming out" piece of fanfiction. Imposing our own societal morals on a society clearly different in many respects makes me want to bash my head into a desk over the complete lack of thinking.

Totally agree with you Kyro.

In other news, which of these looks better?

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

The bottom one simply cause the first is really blurry.

I made the bottom one. Someone else made the top one. The top one was made first. How can I improve the one I made?

Anything at all.

I made the bottom one. Someone else made the top one. The top one was made first. How can I improve the one I made?

It looks fine as is. Don't need to add anything else, it would crowd it.

Maybe experiment with a different text color. Im not feeling the brightness of it in a dark area, but thats me.

It looks fine as is. Don't need to add anything else, it would crowd it.

Maybe experiment with a different text color. Im not feeling the brightness of it in a dark area, but thats me.

What about the monster's position? And the size of it as well. Be sure to use Fluttershy as a size reference. I like the size I made her. And what kind of color do you recommend?

Ha ha, no no, I didn't. Meh, idk. If I remember, don't get too lazy, and actually care to see it, then I might. But that chance is kinda slim.

your lazyness it's out of my boundaries, what a lazyass you are!
  • Brohoof 1

What about the monster's position? And the size of it as well. Be sure to use Fluttershy as a size reference. I like the size I made her. And what kind of color do you recommend?

make the text a darker shade of green and lower the opacity so it blends in with the background. maybe that'll help.
  • Brohoof 1

make the text a darker shade of green and lower the opacity so it blends in with the background. maybe that'll help.

How about the font? Is it good?

I like the size of the monster in comparison to Fluttershy.

And Im horrible with colors, remember?

Sight wise and literally.

Go with what Vissy said.

I can do nothing but laugh at your avvy everytime I see it! :lol:

Id join in with the awesome Babs avatars, but I have to give Christmas AJ some love this season! :wub:

i don't care if she's overrated or whatever, Babs appearance really goes to show that this bloody show likes to ensnare me into it with new characters.
  • Brohoof 2

Huh? Do you know what I mean by font?

Also, how's this?

Posted Image

I like that one better than the last.

This might just be my eyesight kicking in, but "no" is a little hard to read.

Of course, Im assuming its just me since I doubt you'd leave it like that if that was the case...right?

it definitely looks a lot better now.

although, hmm, do you have a version of the image without the text? i'd like to try something with it.

If you want to post one without the text, I can fix one up for you Berry.

Okay, a contest then.

Posted Image

contest...?

shit i'm going to lose so fast.

Just do whatever it was you were going to do. The one I like the most replaces the poor quality one in my rotator. Edited by Berry Pie