General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Oh, Vissy... xD It's alright, accidents happen :3

Good night Electro! And change your name ASAP I like your old name better. ; )

Um... This IS my old name... Unless you meant avatar...? o.o

and @Electrobolt, here it is.

http-~~-//soundcloud.com/viscramaelstrom/dream-melody

As I was saying before the site dropped for a few minutes.

That sounds ridiculously dirty!

Any idea on what you're going to use it for?

I immediately jumped to a dubstep song, but thats cause thats what I normally make.

Maybe even a chilled out DnB....

Or a nice peaceful house/trance track.

As I was saying before the site dropped for a few minutes.

That sounds ridiculously dirty!

Any idea on what you're going to use it for?

I immediately jumped to a dubstep song, but thats cause thats what I normally make.

Maybe even a chilled out DnB....

Or a nice peaceful house/trance track.

i have no idea, to be honest. the whole melody doesn't really sync that well, so it's going to sound weird alongside other tightly-precise instruments. plus, i don't know how to either house, trance, or dnb properly. like at all.

i have no idea, to be honest. the whole melody doesn't really sync that well, so it's going to sound weird alongside other tightly-precise instruments. plus, i don't know how to either house, trance, or dnb properly. like at all.

Basic House is nothing extreme but a straight 4/4 with synths. Im sure you could easily come up with anything to go alongside that.

Trance is something I have no idea about either.

Dnb is just basically 160-180bpm with the generic basic beat that has kick on one and on either the "and" of three or "e" of three, snare on two and four.

Just need some other synth to go with it.

If you know basic music then you should know what Im talking about.

Suppose you guys wanna see me write in real-time...

I actually wouldn't mind it, but Im about to take a shower and leave off for a few. :/

Basic House is nothing extreme but a straight 4/4 with synths. Im sure you could easily come up with anything to go alongside that.

Trance is something I have no idea about either.

Dnb is just basically 160-180bpm with the generic basic beat that has kick on one and on either the "and" of three or "e" of three, snare on two and four.

Just need some other synth to go with it.

If you know basic music then you should know what Im talking about.

yeah, i know what you're talking about. the problem being that i have vague ideas on how to like get it to sound like i want it to. i'm sitting on a dnb WIP because i dunno how to do bass kick and snare to sound like i wnat to.

yeah, i know what you're talking about. the problem being that i have vague ideas on how to like get it to sound like i want it to. i'm sitting on a dnb WIP because i dunno how to do bass kick and snare to sound like i wnat to.

Aah, I see what you mean.

Ya know, I've never tried to make my own sound. I either use presets or tweak an existing sound.

I should totally give it a try sometime.

I also just realized I fucked up big time.

Instead of the "e" it should have been "uh" (however you attempt to spell that.) of it. Not sure how I got that mixed up.

... Since when did I become Berry Pie? XD Anyways, I like it :3

I am you, and you are me.

Suppose you guys wanna see me write in real-time...

Perhaps.

Say, do any of you know how to vector? I need this one image vectorized for a signature. Anyone interested in taking on the job?

• Brohoof 1

Aah, I see what you mean.

Ya know, I've never tried to make my own sound. I either use presets or tweak an existing sound.

I should totally give it a try sometime.

i don't know how to get something that sounds my own, either. not yet, anyway. i'd just need something worthy of a good kick and snare. i have a break in the song, a melody, and a bassline. all that misses is a kick and snare, then i can continue it.
  • Brohoof 1

Say, do any of you know how to vector? I need this one image vectorized for a signature. Anyone interested in taking on the job?

I think Ganny knows how.

I have yet to learn how to do so.

Why not give it a shot yourself?

Take a look at my deviantART page to see for yourself.

Will you be willing to vectorize this? Just without the little "SW" there at the bottom. I will also need the background to be transparent.

Posted Image