General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Oh, Vissy... xD It's alright, accidents happen :3

Um... This IS my old name... Unless you meant avatar...? o.o

Both >_> Don't worry though I don't really care. XD

The horse he leaves on is Friday, and the horse he returns on is Tuesday, I bet

Technically correct... However, you only really need one horse to be named after a day of the week:

- If his horse's name is Friday, he returns on the day of Sunday.

- If his horse's name is Tuesday, he left on the day of Sunday.

- Given your reasoning, the days can be anything.

Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk

It blew up again. Must be on my end...

Would you like a one-way ticket to Luna's Mansion?

If that involves getting to hang out with Luna, then sure thing. We can play the vidya together.

Just what I always wanted.

The remote control is a sledgehammer.

-----

More questions, some of which I had to copy and past off of the web:

- Imagine you are driving a bus. When you start your trip there are an old lady named Johnson and a long-haired kid on the bus. At the first stop the lady leaves and a top businessman enters. At the next stop Frankie, a young boy, enters with his little sister. Then three old ladies who have been shopping in the mall get on. After a short trip the long-haired kid leaves the bus and a man and lady enter. Paul with his dog Blue gets on, while Frankie and his sister get off, and, finally, the bus arrives at the bus station. What is the name of the bus driver?

- You and a friend are on a couch. You're watching TV, and your friend is reading. Then the power goes out and everything goes dark. Your friend is still reading. How?

- I have 30 cents worth of change comprised of two coins. One of them isn't a nickel. What is it?

- Why is it against the law for a pony living in the Ganaramian Nation to be buried in the Jadefirian Empire? (Yes, I had to change it up.)

- You have five oranges that were transmutated from apples. You take away two of them. How many do you have left?

- What's green and smells like red paint?

- What do you sit on, sleep on, and brush your teeth with?

- What can you never eat for breakfast?

Usually it's your browser. instead of accessing the actual website, it could open the offline-stored data magic thingy that contains the cloudflare page instead. What do you use?

If that involves getting to hang out with Luna, then sure thing. We can play the vidya together.

Posted Image

The remote control is a sledgehammer.

-----

More questions, some of which I had to copy and past off of the web:

- Imagine you are driving a bus. When you start your trip there are an old lady named Johnson and a long-haired kid on the bus. At the first stop the lady leaves and a top businessman enters. At the next stop Frankie, a young boy, enters with his little sister. Then three old ladies who have been shopping in the mall get on. After a short trip the long-haired kid leaves the bus and a man and lady enter. Paul with his dog Blue gets on, while Frankie and his sister get off, and, finally, the bus arrives at the bus station. What is the name of the bus driver?

- You and a friend are on a couch. You're watching TV, and your friend is reading. Then the power goes out and everything goes dark. Your friend is still reading. How?

- I have 30 cents worth of change comprised of two coins. One of them isn't a nickel. What is it?

- Why is it against the law for a pony living in the Ganaramian Nation to be buried in the Jadefirian Empire? (Yes, I had to change it up.)

- You have five oranges that were transmutated from apples. You take away two of them. How many do you have left?

- What's green and smells like red paint?

- What do you sit on, sleep on, and brush your teeth with?

- What can you never eat for breakfast?

1) The bus driver's name is Jadefire.

2) I have two guesses: A) it's in the middle of the day, or 2) he's using a battery-powered e-reader/laptop/whatever.

3) A quarter and a nickel. One of them isn't a nickel, but the other one is.

4) The Ganaramian Nation has laws against burying ponies alive. Probably called Attempted Murder or something.

5) ...three? I don't know. Guess: I still have 5. The two that I took away are still in my possesion, along with the three remaining. 2. I possess the 2 that I took away, while the 3 are still on the table.

6) Green paint. Different colors of paint smell more-or-less alike.

7) ???

8) Dinner.

Edited by Jadefire

2) I have two guesses: A) it's in the middle of the day, or 2) he's using a battery-powered e-reader/laptop/whatever.

. . .

7) ???

2. Your friend is reading Braille.

5. Depending on the interpretation, you'll either still have all five oranges because you have five oranges, or you'll have two because you took away two.

7. You sit on a chair, sleep on a bed, and you brush your teeth with a toothbrush.

-----

On second thought, here are all of the outlandish answers:

3. A penny and a defected quarter that's worth 29 cents. Or a penny and a button that has the words "29 cents" written on it.

7. A Swiss army knife that somehow has a built-in chair, bed, and toothbrush.

8. Lunch. Honestly, that question makes no sense if you eat the same thing for dinner as you do for breakfast.

Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk

Usually it's your browser. instead of accessing the actual website, it could open the offline-stored data magic thingy that contains the cloudflare page instead. What do you use?

Firefox.

Also, Luna's raep faic is cute and horrifying at the same time.

no that's what I renamed Bondage Mansion...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Sure have fun with Luna everypony

Posted Image

yeah no

sometimes being Trollestia is fun too

Edited by Princess_Molestia

I've seen one-pound candy canes. You can use those as a bludgeon.

I advise we end it before we end up getting banished.

-----

Fixed.

Posted Image

HOLYCELESTIATHATLOOKSAWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Brohoof 3