General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Most of our food are either spicy-sour-sweet, or freaking spicy with a hint of sweet. There is a lot of traditional food you won't be able to find in anywhere else on earth, you need to travel around the country for twenty years to try them all. Pick your destination wisely :wacko:

hmmm... I would get fat if I went there, sounds delicious!
  • Brohoof 1

hmmm... I would get fat if I went there, sounds delicious!

tips:

• Don't eat anything that is brightly colored
  • If it screams, burn it instead of eating it
  • If it has legs, run
  • Never travel alone, and no matter what the guide says, never go to the forest
  • Brohoof 2

Most of our food are either spicy-sour-sweet, or freaking spicy with a hint of sweet. There is a lot of traditional food you won't be able to find in anywhere else on earth, you need to travel around the country for twenty years to try them all. Pick your destination wisely :wacko:

That's awesome! Here in the states the more north you go you'll see more Nordic/German traditional foods like lutefisk and spicy/hot german bratwurst.

tips:

• If it has legs, run

all of this for eating? :blink:

well yeah, Buenos Aires, is big, maybe he went to another area. And we have blondes in here, but it's very rare to have natural blondes that are 100% panamenian. And if we have a lot of blondes, it's because women loves to dye their hair in that color, and don't realize they look horrible.

I see... still, I'd like to think that Buenos Aires has a lot from everywhere, I'm sure of it. Although, interestingly enough, my original hair color was blonde. :lol: My hair changed color as I grew up and now I possess tha nice black hair. :D (I REALLY don't imagine myself with blonde hair. Luckily, my DNA did not allow that. ^_^ ).

I'm telling ya, everyone would think that you are European or from the US. They won't let you breathe! well, too bad for these bitches, you are about to get married

Really?...Interestingly enhough, I always think that in a past life of mine, I was a yankee. ^_^ But yes, bad luck for them I'm with you. B)

1. Dress like a tourist (Hawaiian T-shirt and khaki pants works best) 2. Bring a fuckload of money (US dollars worth eight times as much in here, if you can buy one cookie with one dollar in the US, you can get eight of it in Indonesia, get yourself pampered!) That way everyone will automatically respect you (and you would hear a cashier sound with glowing eyes symbol from them)

Considering I always thought I could make myself pass as someone from USA, that may not be a trouble. :lol: But given the money issue...maybe not so much...

I fucking hate soccer...

Any reason in particular? :huh:

one of my many kinks is really pale skin.

:blink: .......I'm turning more and more into the man of your dreams, aren't I...? This should be good...I THINK. At least for you it will. :P
  • Brohoof 1

I love this song.

You should go deeper in the deviantart. There are some small circles where a bunch of beginner artists (and some weirdos) showering praise to each other :wacko:

I never really search for stuff. I just check my inbox constantly. I only subscribe to really good artists and a few shipping groups. And I only favorite quality, or something I truly like based on opinion. Like anything related to my interests. If you ever took a look at my Pony folder on dA, you'd see a lot of Pinkie Pie...

Oh my...really? :blush:

Oh, you'll ALWAYS be the first choice to look for when looking for cuteness, ya hear me? :)

Da, it's true.

Well, that's nice to know. It's the artists that do the real work though. I'm just good and finding it.

• Brohoof 1

all of this for eating? :blink:

Unfortunately, yes...

Some of the worse kind of tourist guides will try to get you eat something nasty (most of the time it's anesthetic to knock you out and snatch your money, or it is something genuinely nasty that will give you the greatest of diarrhea)

The safest way is to visit the famous-looking food places :P

Any reason in particular? :huh:

I just hate it :x

Nordic/German traditional foods like lutefisk and spicy/hot german bratwurst.

Lutefisk? I heard lots of nasty rumors about it... Is it good?

whats in the forest, the robot from Robowar?

Nothing, just a bunch of wild bandits and the severe lack of cellphone signal :)

tips:

• If it has legs, run

Why does that remind me of fantasy novels involving children and magical worlds?

It's not good, it's one of those dishes where you have to have a lot of butter or some sort of dip for it to actually be any good because eating it straight with nothing is like eating pure nasty.

Unfortunately, yes...

Some of the worse kind of tourist guides will try to get you eat something nasty (most of the time it's anesthetic to knock you out and snatch your money, or it is something genuinely nasty that will give you the greatest of diarrhea)

The safest way is to visit the famous-looking food places :P

I just hate it :x

Nothing, just a bunch of wild bandits and the severe lack of cellphone signal :)

ahh... here its just a lack of cellphone signal and the landmass of the 2nd largest country in the world... with a tiny population

people often make the mistake of thinking our weather is like the US', but its far worse, and thats what kills most lost people...though we have our share of bears, big cats and moose

I see... still, I'd like to think that Buenos Aires has a lot from everywhere, I'm sure of it. Although, interestingly enough, my original hair color was blonde. My hair changed color as I grew up and now I possess tha nice black hair. (I REALLY don't imagine myself with blonde hair. Luckily, my DNA did not allow that. ).

oh, wow... that's impressive, I found that very interesting when people's hair and eyes colors change over the years. It happened to me but with the color of my skin, the day I was born, my mom was looking for me among all the babies, but she couldn't find me (she was expecting a black baby or at least a dark skinned baby :D), anyways, when the nurse presented me to my mom, she was like, that's not my son XD ....I was incredibly white, not white you, but very white - she got really surprised, but as I grew up my skin darkened back to a natural light chocolate color. It was a fun story XD

I noticed, but wasnt sure, what's the color of your eyes? they seemed like a light brown, but I wasn't sure because of the redness of the shot.

I'm with you.

yes :mellow:

.......I'm turning more and more into the man of your dreams, aren't I...? This should be good...I THINK. At least for you it will.

errr, I said many, my kinks are infinite, I like a lot of things.
  • Brohoof 1

Why does that remind me of fantasy novels involving children and magical worlds?

Because it's a dog-eats-man world in Indonesia? Posted Image

<seriously, our nature is more than capable to kill any unprepared traveller>

It's not good, it's one of those dishes where you have to have a lot of butter or some sort of dip for it to actually be any good because eating it straight with nothing is like eating pure nasty.

Ew... Why does it so popular, then? D:

though we have our share of bears, big cats and moose

Posted Image

Unfortunately, yes... Some of the worse kind of tourist guides will try to get you eat something nasty (most of the time it's anesthetic to knock you out and snatch your money, or it is something genuinely nasty that will give you the greatest of diarrhea) The safest way is to visit the famous-looking food places

you do a very bad job at promoting your country for tourists
  • Brohoof 1

Da, it's true. Well, that's nice to know. It's the artists that do the real work though. I'm just good and finding it.

Oh...um...thanks. :blush:

Well, you're good at finding the cute stuff, especially Pinkie cute stuff, considering how much you love it. :) If I need wacky or sad comics, I'll ask Star for that. :lol: And agree on the song. :D

That's something not even friggin SATAN would do! :blink: ... Other solution, always stay in big groups. :lol:

Funny thing, is that in the forums, no female has complimented on me, maybe shankie kind of did, but she maybe meant another thing. All my compliments comes from males XD.

At least you get compliments.

I don't even get that. ;-;

• Brohoof 1

You have a great sense of humor. :)

oh you poor baby ;_:

maybe if you smiled in your pics but I understand if you have not-so-good teeth :(

here's one, I'm jealous of your eyes! :D

... Oh...? Now you have my curiosity piqued... x.x

SUFFER! :D
  • Brohoof 1