General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I had a programming class...

Post something more along the lines of "Hey GCT, I'm writing this story here can someone critique it for me lol kthnxbye" instead of leaving links with little context.

• Brohoof 1

But extra brohooves is nice. Posted Image

true dat, now I am 14 brohoofs more awesome...

that makes me think, how on equestria you have that many brohoofs, I think that you are the user with most brohoofs on all the site

• Brohoof 2

true dat, now I am 14 brohoofs more awesome...

that makes me think, how on equestria you have that many brohoofs, I think that you are the user with most brohoofs on all the site

He has, like, 7500 posts in Forum Lounge. And I'm guessing they're pretty much all here. You pretty much get a brohoof for every post you make, in this thread, and posting ponies in socks only gives you about 489984928, so there's your answer.
  • Brohoof 3

Uhm... Because I'm just that good? Posted Image

*slapped

About a thousand of it comes from "Talk with pictures" thread.

Six thousands comes from this thread.

And two thousands comes from random threads out there. I rarely posts anything, but I always try to post something funny or at least insightful.

Honestly? I have no idea myself :lol:

And I'm guessing they're pretty much all here.

I have two thousand posts in Forum Lounge that isn't here :V

Edited by Twinkleshine
  • Brohoof 1

He has, like, 7500 posts in Forum Lounge.

I have two thousand posts in Forum Lounge that isn't here :V

Posted Image

this post deserves a brohoof

No, it doesn't. Edited by Mei
  • Brohoof 2

this post deserves a brohoof

Posted Image

<Y U no life>

No, it doesn't.

Because I'm only posting shit here when I'm at work or at weekend? :P

In three hours I will be away, and back in... 17 hours, yeah. I spend most of those times killing bees with irl stuff :P

That's a lot, right?

If you stays in here, in two months you will have about three thousands :V

• Brohoof 1

He has, like, 7500 posts in Forum Lounge. And I'm guessing they're pretty much all here. You pretty much get a brohoof for every post you make, in this thread, and posting ponies in socks only gives you about 489984928, so there's your answer.

you are right there, but if it wasn't for my artworks, I wouldn't have that many brohoofs, do you think that drawings is a fair source of brohoofs? because the best way to make a lot of brohoofs and fast is making art threads.

I do get brohoofs for my posts on other subforums, but not all the time, like users like shankveld or crispy who gets brohoofs for practically anything they write.

Sweetums

tell me everything you know about that word! NAO!
  • Brohoof 1

tell me everything you know about that word! NAO!

Err...it's a verbal tic I picked up from my brother, it means the same as sweet. If there's anything sexual about it, I had no idea.

• Brohoof 1

Somepony said bees.

Err...it's a verbal tic I picked up from my brother, it means the same as sweet. If there's anything sexual about it, I had no idea.

inb4 Cheerilee and Big Macintosh spamming the word at each other.

• Brohoof 1

you are right there, but if it wasn't for my artworks, I wouldn't have that many brohoofs, do you think that drawings is a fair source of brohoofs? because the best way to make a lot of brohoofs and fast is making art threads.

I do get brohoofs for my posts on other subforums, but not all the time, like users like shankveld or crispy who gets brohoofs for practically anything they write.

The ways to get brohoofs:

• Art
  • Be first to post in a thread; post something that everyone who has common sense already knows
  • GCT
  • Be a mod
  • Be well-known
  • Make jokes in forum games
  • Make threads like this.
  • Brohoof 4