General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

@Everyone

Do not copy-paste any quote codes and post it from a different tab! Shit will fuck your post royally

I want to test that.

This is a test.

Especially page 101ish

What I found on page 101.

I'm so gloomy right now I could cry a river

Lol j/k, it's the goddamn saturday

I'm starting to wonder if someone should write a fanfic based on the Daring Do universe, by looking at that picture.

To be fair, this forums doesn't have any offensive funny gifs, so not all of my interests are here

• Brohoof 1

You're right! Always move towards a better tomorrow.

Technically, most of it is hidden from view, never to be seen by the average user.

Now we just gotta make it happen!

Yea, cause no one would dare venture too deep in this jungle maze we call home.

[img=http://i.imgur.com/LrnbA.jpg]Especially page 101ishSome of the horrible things had been deleted. If there is a report somewhere about what things had been moderated in this thread, it would be 4 pages long

101ish? Brb

4 pages? Hot Dayum. Seems like I joined way to late.

wut :wacko:I was meant to refer to Wobbels incident, kinda forgot which page it was

Ohhhhh, that guy! Yeah, I saw that, I think. Unless it was worse back then, and is thus hidden.

Does anyone else get the blank page, (without any pic whatsoever, then suddenly all images appeared simultaneously?

101ish? Brb

Somewhere on page 90-110, there are about four pages filled with gifspam (all from two people) who tried to ruin the thread.

Write it down? I framed the posts and put them on my Wall of Achievements. Unfortunately I had to remove some insignificant things from it. Such as my high school diploma, and my birth certificate.

Seems worth it to me!

Come again?

You just gave me an idea for my to add in my newest thread! 

I wasn't aware there was a good kind.

The good kind knows the difference between a good thread (he will try contribute) and a bad thread (he will spam the living shit out of the thread with spiderman)

Berry, I see you lurking back there.

It's always a bad idea to mention something that happened back there in the archives. I might go exploring....

The good kind knows the difference between a good thread (he will try contribute) and a bad thread (he will spam the living shit out of the thread with spiderman)

Wait, the good kind exists on /b/?

I thought it was just a myth.

Edited by Jadefire
  • Brohoof 1

Oh my motherfuck I found treasure down here! :DI am very happy I came digging down here!

Well, that is pretty good. I think you have the making of a treasure hunter.

Ugh...I'm hungry, I'm cold, and I'm tired... And bored![Flump]You need more coffee :P

Wait, the good kind exists on /b/? I thought it was just a myth.

You need 4Chan golden pass to see their posts E: the post derped again...

Edited by Twinkleshine
  • Brohoof 1

"Contributing /b/ poster" is an oxymoron. 

It's always a bad idea to mention something that happened back there in the archives. I might go exploring....

I wish you good luck on your journey.
  • Brohoof 1

You need more coffee :P

Indeed, I do.

I need sleep, but I also need to make sure my mum doesn't come along at 5am and turn the computer off because I'm having to encode a 40 minute video...

Ugh...I'm hungry, I'm cold, and I'm tired... And bored![Flump]

No way! Me too! :D *flump as well*

Do it!You might find treasure! :D