General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Apparently something about Jinx getting stabbed 4 times and SOAD rocking to the level of hard tits. :wacko:

I'm assuming this is good, yes?

*stabs* *stabs again* *double stabs*

Violence is never the answer. Also I'm bleeding quite profusely. I may not last much longer.

Posted Image

Edited by Jinx

I don't drink. :VI've literally only done it once.*once meaning a couple of times in the same week

I don't either, but I did try it when I went to Germany for 2 weeks that one time.Didn't get drunk though, unlike a bunch of people that I know that are my age...

I'm assuming this is good, yes?

Yes. Very good.

Violence is never the answer. Although I'm bleeding quite profusely. I may not last much longer.

Violence is almost always the answer.

*stabs her too*

*takes her to the rainbow factory*

Hmmm, not bad.

Well, I'm patient and I'll wait, even though it's only 44 seconds.

Am I the only one not having issues with the fast reply?

I think Scootacool doesn't have one.

Violence is almost always the answer. *stabs her too* *takes her to the rainbow factory*

You two have fun putting packs of crayons and pictures of pony's family members in the machine. Some human to pony bonding sounds exactly like what you need right now to work off all of that anger you have built up.

She's loyal to her friends, so she'll forgive you for that stabbing.

Edited by Jinx
  • Brohoof 3

I don't either, but I did try it when I went to Germany for 2 weeks that one time.Didn't get drunk though, unlike a bunch of people that I know that are my age...

Look, Germany. How was that? :Wacko:I only got drunk cause im apparently a lightweight. :lAnd my first time.And Schmirnoff.*not sure how potent that actually is.

Well, I'm patient and I'll wait, even though it's only 44 seconds. 

It really doesn't show much honestly. Youre not missing out.It didn't hype me up or anything.

You two have fun putting packs of crayons and pictures of pony's family members in the machine. Some human to pony bonding sounds exactly like what you need right now to work off all of that anger you have built up.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

You two have fun putting packs of crayons and pictures of pony's family members in the machine. Some human to pony bonding sounds exactly like what you need right now to work off all of that anger you have built up. She's loyal to her friends, so she'll forgive you for that stabbing.

Her mane is made of rainbow, she's going in with those crayons. :lWe can get some serious color with her.and ill bond with anyone else other than her, thank you.I hope she has unlimited forgiveness and blood.Cause she's getting shanked every so often.

If violence isn't the answer, then cake will be.

Or cheesecake! ^~^

@,

I'd double brohoof that post but I can't.

@,

You're an evil person, so I have to make you feel sad. Here's Applejack's replacement as a semi decent background pony in the mane 6.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Uh...I may or may not gave her too much paint

I figured I would grab Rainbow and rub her head against the paper, see if any color comes out. Hence, using her like a crayon. :3

• Brohoof 1

I figured I would grab Rainbow and rub her head against the paper, see if any color comes out. Hence, using her like a crayon. :3

You know ponies' fur won't work that way, right? Posted Image

In the end you would only makes her one step closer to baldness, due to excessive rubbing...

Have a wet Rainbow instead

Posted Image

Wow, fuck Lurpy. Like a dumbass, I followed what he said when he made that status to switch to the Mobile Theme (I had no idea what would happen :(), and now I can't get back to the normal theme at all! If he hadn't posted that fucking status like a jackass, I wouldn't be in this mess :angry:. Fuck him....

inb4 The Humane Society makes another commercial. This one focusing on cartoon ponies.