General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

plr1l.jpg

The Great and Apologetic Trixie is best pony 7XSwH.png

You'll notice that things are going more smoothly around here, by the way.... Repairs are nearly finished.

Fuck yesh...

*hugs you

i fucking hate weekends

Agreed. They prevents us from working our brains out!

Trixie really is luscious...

AsOHC.png

9HSEI.png

Why did you post that in Feedback? :x

I can post something funky if it was on General Discussion

Welcome to the General Chat Thread.

Now with 20% more ambiguious homosexuality.

No you

Then this place must be the ultimate fusion of Getchan, Efchan, MLPChan, Ponychan's /chat/ and my unpaid bills.

It seems like the perfect place.

Finally, someone new who can understand the true nature of GCT!

I have never had the urge to block someone within such a short time of meeting them. :|

What happened? Another gif spam? wacko.png

>Twinkleshine has brohoofed a post you made.

Well... Look who's online now tongue.png

thpaC.gif

• Brohoof 5

@@Twinkleshine, Yahoo! You're back! And you liked the new episode!biggrin.png This is definitely good news for someone who is bitter after his team lost 2-1 in an important match.dry.png ARGH! MY TEAM SUCKS! INDEPENDIENTE WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?!

Other than that...yeah...know this SW. If there's an evil laugh I'll always try to imitate, it's Trixie's. For sure. Kathleen Barr. Friggin. Broke. The. CHARTS! 

• Brohoof 2

after reading the hobbit, i wanted to rewrite my little people-adventure story, their society is based upon baking, they live in a country called Muffinland, and has been avoided by explorers due to its silly name

but is ruled by a godlike thing that came from space

• Brohoof 1

no its what they look like... they are very... well NSFW

Paint them blue, done. Even the dangling tits will look ugly and undesirable if they're blue

<trixie>

167706__safe_animated_trixie_spoiler-s03

@@Twinkleshine, Yahoo! You're back! And you liked the new episode!biggrin.png This is definitely good news for someone who is bitter after his team lost 2-1 in an important match.<_< ARGH! MY TEAM SUCKS! INDEPENDIENTE WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?!

Other than that...yeah...know this SW. If there's an evil laugh I'll always try to imitate, it's Trixie's. For sure. Kathleen Barr. Friggin. Broke. The. CHARTS! 

Dude what

Of course I love the new eps! XD

Basically, but only one person. Some new guy kept posting this thumbs up gif in response to everything and a couple times afterwards.

Seems like Scootacool have removed all of it :wacko:
*proud because the entire thread stood together shunning him

Wzjnr.jpg

HOLY SHIT GUYS. Christmas is in 23 days.

And my birthday is this Friday. Woo.

Christmas is overrated :V

Dude what Of course I love the new eps! XD

Oh, it's just that I was worried that since Trixie was coming back badder than friggin ever, you might gone all "Trixie is the bad girl? NOT AGAIN?!" or something like that.happy.png

Regardless, I don't care what anyone says. Until now, Nightmare Moon had been the best evil laugh. By far. When suddenly...HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER! I friggin go back to the episode just so I can hear that evil laugh!

(Note, this poor soul might be obessesed by Trixie's laugh and in possible love with Kathleen Barr, disragard him).

Oh, it's just that I was worried that since Trixie was coming back badder than friggin ever, you might gone all "Trixie is the bad girl? NOT AGAIN?!" or something like that.happy.png

1. Snips and Snails got punished
  2. Trixie on a rock farm
  3. Trixie is actually badass
  4. She freaking apologized in the end

Trixie haters be damned. The episode is very satisfying for any Trixie fan :P

164146__safe_trixie_image-macro_spoiler-

• Brohoof 1

Why did you post that in Feedback? :x

I can post something funky if it was on General Discussion

I posted it originally in GD since i asked Feld0 and that's where he said to post it, but after seeing it I guess he deemed it to the F&S.