General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

wWv4x.jpg

Time to take off, my head starting to hurt too much

Maybe if it had the same Pink Hearts BG that my Luna avvie has it would look better?

I also never got any notifs from those 2 quotes :/

Try unfollow then follow the thread again. After the latest fix, there is a lot of changed default options, you might want to check your settings

On 12/3/2012 at 3:46 AM, Twinkleshine said:

What if the girl wears nothing but boxers?

don't tempt me.

pop quiz: how do you use a muff-changing spell on someone who has both?

On 12/3/2012 at 4:31 AM, spas-ticShotty said:

Also, I love using Vanny pics for certain situations, mostly greeting new people happy.png.

uHn30.jpg

her face is fat. :v

On 12/3/2012 at 4:48 AM, Twinkleshine said:

You will have to take it from Twilight's hooves

erf76.png

no thanks. not only because of the risk of crying filly Twilight, which will probably lead to severe guilt and heart-failure, but also because watermelons are ew,

On 12/3/2012 at 5:56 AM, Twinkleshine said:

Does anyone knows whether a still drafted blog post can be viewed by public or not?

I haven't clicked 'publish' yet, and it already got 8 views ;_;

it shouldn't be til it's published. maybe a mod or so was able to read it. either that or you were nervous-reading it 8 seperate times.

On 12/3/2012 at 6:21 AM, Sagitta said:

I need to use the restroom.

*zing*

maaaaaay i be of service about that?

Edited by Viscra Maelstrom
  • Brohoof 2

Well, guys... It's been fun I suppose tongue.png But now, I must go... So... GOODNITES!!!

goodnites are the best nights.

IyrRi.png

anthropomorphic jelly with six limbs and questionables? Yes please

i actually unironically like JB's music.

that sounds sexy.

That's unhealthy...

I have no idea how it's supposed to help...

I've been to a mall once...

i haven't encountered any health problems. only annoyances because of it coming out of both ends.

i imagine it'd be like tickling someone til they wet themselves, only more painful.

and yesss?

da hello kitty iz goin on in here!?

water ponies.

water_pony_by_edahi-d5eqbru.jpg

• Brohoof 3

i actually unironically like JB's music.

that sounds sexy.

i haven't encountered any health problems. only annoyances because of it coming out of both ends.

i imagine it'd be like tickling someone til they wet themselves, only more painful.

and yesss?

water ponies.

water_pony_by_edahi-d5eqbru.jpg

can't tell if confused... or very, VERY interested...

-----

Why is it just now that I'm realising everything...?

First, someone uses the GCT as a bathroom, which made me douse the place with WTF Odor.

Then, Viscra happens, then I happen, and when I happened, I was asking how the hell a cactus can aid in peeing.

Then,... OMG, why is we be... I don't even know; It either gives me a strange grin on my face or makes me wanna facepalm myself into being the Avatar..

The person will then have neither.

Achievement Get: Make Poor Ol' Gannie Facehoof Himself for the Bajillionth Time.

Genetics don't work that way. Unless your cells derped or your DNA derped, you're either a boy or girl. It's an OR operation. Boy OR girl. There's no option boy AND girl or boy NOR girl; Technically it should be boy XOR girl, that way it's one or the other but not both... In fact,...

Boy XOR girl, boy NAND girl.

And here I am going all logic gates on you guys...

-----

If I stare at this for long enough, it'll remind me of Ed, Edd, & Eddy.

http://derpibooru.org/157323

• Brohoof 1

Achievement Get: Make Poor Ol' Gannie Facehoof Himself for the Bajillionth Time.

Genetics don't work that way. Unless your cells derped or your DNA derped, you're either a boy or girl. It's an OR operation. Boy OR girl. There's no option boy AND girl or boy NOR girl; Technically it should be boy XOR girl, that way it's one or the other but not both... In fact,...

Boy XOR girl, boy NAND girl.

And here I am going all logic gates on you guys...

That's assuming that sex-change potions make any sort of genetic sense. You're also forgetting the possibility of XO genes, XXY genes, and XYY genes, as well as various forms of hermaphroditic conditions that can pop up in humans.

And don't get me started on gender identity, that's a whole different can of worms.

And don't get me started on gender identity, that's a whole different can of worms.

Don't ask why; You're reminding me of the rest of the NAM Team...

House MD; There was one episode with that kind of issue, and I remember a documentary that experimented with something similar... Something went wrong at birth; Don't ask what...

Blegh; I need to inhibit my thinking...

I kinda found something else...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2Nz1oWOVZs

Night of Nights, million-note impossible piano remix by TheTrustedComputer. It's a monster.

Anyway, I think I figured out how a cactus can help you pee:

When I was a kid, I would always watch mindlessly classic cartoon violence, in particular, Tom and Jerry. Anypony born in the era I was born in may recall watching that when they were like, I dunno, the age where you continually wet the bed or something...? (Oddly enough, if I try to rewind to that era, the first thing that comes to mind is Winnie the Pooh; Irrelevant, if you ask me.)

Anyway, suppose you're running from a barrage of bullets from an angered cowboy, and you pretty much come out unscathed. You go in to get a drink of water, but when you drink the water, the water comes out of little holes that now pepper your body, and you're effectively a living lawn sprinkler.

Or you land on a cactus and when you drink some water, your butt becomes a lawn sprinkler...

Also when I was a kid was during the era when we lived in a house that had a lawn; We had one of those ring sprinklers that would shoot out water through tiny holes up the top, and the water would come down in a ring of beautiful arcs. Not those oscillating sprinklers that are like a machine gun, or those that have a curved tube with holes up the top, and the tube swivels back and forth...

There are problems with going with that method, mainly being that blood is the first thing that shoots out your body... Then pus...

Edited by TzHaar-Hur-Ganaram

Interesting things happen under the fall of darkness. It shrouds them, it feeds them.

Good morning, but I'm going out for a bit. Job hunting, wish me luck.

• Brohoof 1