General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Hello GCTers, wha---

... *sees all the conversations that had gone on earlier* ...... WHY IS IT THAT I MISS ALL THE INTERESTING STUFF WHEN I GO TO SLEEP X_X

I know how you feel. :(

WHY IS IT THAT I MISS ALL THE INTERESTING STUFF WHEN I GO TO SLEEP X_X

Interesting things happen under the fall of darkness. It shrouds them, it feeds them.

I know how you feel.

hi everwun. how is all?

Somepony -- I think it was a newcomer -- peed in the middle of the PCT, so I blasted the place with WTF Odour. Then along came a spider and dried up all the rain.

I mean, uhh, Viscra came in with her double urethra...? Wut...?

Oh, I'm now the new Avatar. I've facepalmed my head enough times.

Speaking of head,... http://derpibooru.org/157323 Reminds me of Ed, Edd, & Eddy if I stare at it for too long...

And Goodnites, bedwetting, Winnie the Pooh, butt-sprinklers, Tom and Jerry, TzHaar-Hur-Ganaram being physically immune to the arrow to the knee joke but cannot climb a ladder at all, Night of Nights million-note remix by TheTrustedComputer, using a cactus to help somepony pee, Jade still being pregnant, Jade opening up a can of worms, genetics, logic gates, a spray that eliminates bathrooms, the fact that the GCT is now a bathroom, One Piece, cider, level 57 Construction, not thinking when I was supposed to be thinking, the fact that I messed up trying to make teletabs, me going up to wave 24 in the Fight Pits (a new personal record; I need more prayer flasks), the fact that potion flasks are now 1300 coins each (yay for affordability), external bleeding, pus, a 128-key piano, hermaphroditism, and,...

That's all I can think of...

Oh yeah; Someone in Castle Wars looked like they were taking a crap.

Edited by TzHaar-Hur-Ganaram

good. on with your duties, then, commander!

I forgot something: If you're a hermaphroditic-ish being and a genderbending spell were cast on you, what gender do you become? That's one of the things that was brought up.

Oh yeah; I once went to a mall. Long story short: Family bathrooms.

I forgot something: If you're a hermaphroditic-ish being and a genderbending spell were cast on you, what gender do you become? That's one of the things that was brought up.

Oh yeah; I once went to a mall. Long story short: Family bathrooms.

the hell does that have to do with my castle being breached.?

the hell does that have to do with my castle being breached.?

This game is called Castle Wars (a Runescape minigame):

2. I wish Haven were here to see this, but last night in Castle Wars, there was someone who was about to detonate (it's a special ability), but there was either no one to attack or his target was already killed. Either way, he was stuck in that position for the rest of the game and it looked like he was taking a dump.

capturedetonatefail.png

Given the fact that somepony already used the place as a bathroom, you can imagine the place being a wreck, especially after I blasted the place with WTF Odor:

Unfortunately, we don't have a family bathroom...

-----

I just said "along came a spider and dried up all the rain".

The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the waterspout / Down came the rain and washed the spider out / Out came the sun and dried up all the rain / And the itsy bitsy spider climbed up the spout again.

Little Miss Muffet sat on her tuffet ... Then along came a spider who sat down beside her.

I'm guessing that whatever Miss Muffet was eating, it's all soggy from the rain. And then a spider scared her away... I'm guessing that she was eating on either an above-ground deck (logical) or a roof, and she didn't bring an umbrella. The spider was climbing up a gutter.

• Brohoof 1

How so?

The family restroom, where I work is pretty much a trap for people. The entrance to the restroom is about six inches off the ground so you have to watch where you step. In the last couple of months we've had people trip on this because they were shuffling along all lazy like to not notice the bump and we've had a few workers trip on it too. And we do have a sign on the door that says to watch your step. >.>

*glomps Arcanel* hi der. i doin fine. Ganaram bein strange. the usual.

Haha woah there! Watch out! I always imagined the GCT with a stone floor (and it hurts like hell, let me tell youlaugh.png ), and yeah, I can see it's the usual for now.happy.png

@@Count Paradox, Saw the pic I did of Mr. Bean as a pony? LOL 

enope, i didn't, been too busy in talkin wit peeps in pms.

Haha woah there! Watch out! I always imagined the GCT with a stone floor (and it hurts like hell, let me tell youlaugh.png ), and yeah, I can see it's the usual for now.happy.png

eeeeeeeyup. i always imagined GCT as a bouncyhouse!

Good afternoon over here! How's the GCT doing in this fine day?smile.png

*glomps Arcanel* hi der. i doin fine. Ganaram bein strange. the usual.

Saw the pic I did of Mr. Bean as a pony? LOL 

Don't make me have to repeat the giant block of text I had...

Well... I guess it's afternoon for me too...

Seeing as it's 12:37 : P

Tis be 13:47 over here!

eeeeeeeyup. i always imagined GCT as a bouncyhouse!

A bouncyhouse.......ARC WANTS! 

• Brohoof 1