General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

just for fun, i decided to grayscale both images to compare how they look like then.

What's funny is that I'm still suffering over here. XD

Apparently their hair is a different color. :wacko:

Cherry (I'm still guessing at this one) is darker as well.

Pose still reminds me of Ditzy straight up.

And I just noticed what Berry meant by eye design.

Derpy and Cherry's hair both look the same color, so I figured they just changed it a bit to make it different!

That's the silliest logic I have ever heard. A recolor needs to look exactly like what is being recolored, except a different color. If they are different styles, that means they are completely different.

• Brohoof 1

What two minor things?

Oh Haven, you don't have to hide your true intentions from me. I doubt anyone would actually confuse the two. They look absolutely nothing alike.

commission__derpy_hooves_gala_dress_by_jderpy_hooves_by_martybpix-d4256fd.pngcommission__derpy_doo_by_jadenkaiba-d4lpderpy_hooves_by_blitzkatze-d3lfk03.pngderpy_hooves_xmas_by_furboz-d4irxwl.pngderpy_hooves_by_skatergirl8888-d4ne6hu.pderpy_hooves_ninja_by_xeroseis-d4jnx8e.pderpy_hooves_by_shiro-d3bcoff.jpg

Mane style, cutie mark, and eye color. Yes, I listed three instead of two, but thats because I was just giving an example of my train of thought.

Trust me, you'd know if I actually wanted you to make a Derpy image dump.

AND I JUST DID! D:

HOW IS THAT HARD TO BELIEVE?!  :|

So am I... The more you insist they are the same, the more my head hurts.

Wait, I was never insisting they were the same, just that they seem like it to me.

That's the silliest logic I have ever heard. A recolor needs to look exactly like what is being recolored, except a different color. If they are different styles, that means they are completely different.

Hmm, it may be.

I'll go with this next time.

Oftentimes when I hear music on my music player, I think about a TTC-style black piano version, you know, the piano songs that have hundreds of thousands of notes in them...

i tend to feel brought down by everyone else's art when compared to mine.

Story of my Internet life right there.

you know what helps Molestia when she's not in a good mood?!

Doesn't sound like helping. 

Um, okay. Can do.

That reminds me of food...

That's GAY-YAY-YEHHEY!!!

I already ate a popsicle.

Stop posting gay, it's making me curious. 

Nickelsh!t is very popular for gay, hence the statement above.

more gay

I wish I had snow around here, but noo...

I live in the Mojave Desert, and what is this?

how much music i have.

0_x 

can we see more male shipping plz?

See above.

Okay, now you're being more specific. You can't just ask for gay. I'll probably give ya yuri if you do. Ya gotta request yaoi.

See above.

This thread has the Jadefire seal of approval.

See above.

Happy to help.

See above. 

anywhoooo, if you ever wondered where Viscra might be living at, here you have him:

MCAGCC

I should totally learn Swedish or something.

I need more languages under my belt.

Da svidanya (I think that's the phonetic spelling) is goodbye in Russian, wala is nothing in Filipino, and sex is six in Swedish, krasnii (once again, phonetics) is red in Russian, inukshuk/inuksuk is an Inuit term, and... That's all I know besides fragments of Spanish.

Interesting topic we discussed in Psychology is how the brain organises itself for speaking languages. I can elaborate if needed.

@,

Dude, WTF, is that a roundabout interchange under construction?

• Brohoof 2

-----

By the way, I don't know if this still works after the serverderp, maybe it does, but have you ever notice that if you try to double post, the system just appends what you posted into your previous post, and if you have quotes and notifications in either, it sends another notification?

The notification spam has been doubled (well, really, it's tripled if I can time this right.)

Are you willing to vector another thing for me?

I'll be busy for the next two weeks, so I can't.

R/G colorblindness is a bitch.

Well... I didn't expect that. 

anywhoooo, if you ever wondered where Viscra might be living at, here you have him: http://goo.gl/maps/WR3Cy

I'm somewhere around here: http://goo.gl/maps/KeQha 

My Little Dashie may not make some people burst into tears… <_<

But good God, the sad feels this piece gives!

I cried after reading it. :3

This is a random guess, but I think some people don't find any emotion in it because they skim read.

Reading so fast that you only have time for words is just stupid in my opinion.

When I read a book, I take in everything about it.

If an author can make me cry, then they get all my respect, because it's very hard to cry at words on a page.

Movies might make me cry if they're directed well enough, but the world a book creates exists only in the reader's mind, and the reader has to make that connection with the characters.

Blargh... Thought I got free from getting my flu shot, but nope..n gotta get it today, and soon... -_- I hate needles, and getting shots...

Needles aren't too bad, especially with the really small ones these days.

I've had 5 injections in my mouth in the past 3 weeks because of my dentist.

That's like rolling two of my fears into one.

Blargh... Thought I got free from getting my flu shot, but nope..n gotta get it today, and soon... -_- I hate needles, and getting shots...
I've had 5 injections in my mouth in the past 3 weeks because of my dentist. That's like rolling two of my fears into one.

That hurts just thinking about it. I'd rather get 10 shots in the arm than one in the mouth. Flu shots aren't fun either, I'd rather get blood taken out, than anything put in.

Also here's what I've been working on lately. I posted it to my art thread too.

4vcld.png

• Brohoof 1

I cried after reading it. :3

This is a random guess, but I think some people don't find any emotion in it because they skim read.

Reading so fast that you only have time for words is just stupid in my opinion.

When I read a book, I take in everything about it.

If an author can make me cry, then they get all my respect, because it's very hard to cry at words on a page.

Movies might make me cry if they're directed well enough, but the world a book creates exists only in the reader's mind, and the reader has to make that connection with the characters.

i didn't skim-read it, and i found it to be thin in terms of content. particularly how fast it seemed to progress, where RD was being adult in a matter of paragraphs. had it involved more character development, and explaining in deeper context the relationship between the human and RD, the end (and their dispute near the end), might have caused my heartstrings to be pulled at a graver level. but for what it is now, i found it quite boring and forgettable.

also, on another note, i wrote lyrics to the song Gravity Well from Quake II.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFu6zyix6IY

i can post the lyrics here if you are interested.