General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Found it!

The problem lies with the emoticons. Don't use any emoticons when you quoted so much shit

Anywhere is better than where I'm living at the moment.

Andover is pretty much the butt of England.

If I apply to Lincoln university and get accepted, then I'll likely be moving to Lincoln to study there, which will be awesome :P

Well, I hope you will be accepted there!

Edited by Twinkleshine

Told you getting that thing for him was a bad idea.

It looked cute at the time. That's why I got it.
Didn't occur to me to look at its dietary requirements of purified server and miles of cable.
  • Brohoof 1

Found it!

The problem lies with the emoticons. Don't use any emoticons when you quoted so much shit

Well, I hope you will be accepted there!

Orly now?

Phew...my mind...it's clearing in tulpa information...by the end of the day, my eyes will ahve burnt worse than that guy in SpongeBob.

:D

I was trying to make it as clear as possible without spoiling stuff.

[Watches you move]

WOO! MOVING! :P

Fuck. Yes.

I never was a big fan of Knife Party.

Join me and scribble XMAS across your avatar.

It seems to work just as well as a Santa hat.

I tried to quote you in my last post, but the forum ate it...

Bah... Silly coding creases

:wub:

Aah, well sorry for the headache there, guy.

What explanation did you ask for?

Also, I think I know where everything got flipped around or at least from what I could tell.

I said something about disliking the MLD guy, which you then connected to hatred which only comes after anger of or at someone.

You asked where did anger come in.

I got completely lost at your correlation and said something about MLD guy's magical emotion making ability

And I'm guessing you took that as praising him since you said something about me pretending to like something since I spoke highly of it.

I wasn't praising him or anything. It was a sarcastic exaggeration fueled by how so many people say they cried at it.

Am I anywhere in the ball park on this?

Probably not.

And my logic is weird!

Not to mention I couldn't tell the damn difference between the two other than their hair.

:lol:

What, you looked up every piece of information to be found?

@JayBee, I remember from Halloween that you made custom staring ponies. Do you think you could make one of Asteria, except Christmas hat, like this.

:lol:

Why would we ever truly gang up on you? :3

Let's just forget about it. I don't even remember what happened. It's kind of convoluted....

The other one's better, definitely.

So much better.

:wub:

Depends on what you mean by that. I'm on that tulpa.info site and am currently reading every single topic so I don't miss any single thing at all. I thin I actually expected it to be huge 150-page thing, but I guess if you put it all together, it would make it not so low a number.

This is the only reason why I'm on hold in my RP homework. 

I remember from Halloween that you made custom staring ponies. Do you think you could make one of Asteria, except Christmas hat, like this.

[snip]

Are you after a recolor of the image you posted, or a starey one with a Christmas hat?

A starey one might be a bit hard to do.

Edit: Blasted quote system...

:mellow:

it's definitely better.

Yes, yes I am.

Okies [Throws the image into Photoshop]

Got a reference image that I can steal colors from?

A preview for my upcoming minecraft custom map: (it's meant to be stupid :P )

It's still very much a work in progress, hence the "next year".

The custom map will contain a plethora of OP as hell weapons.

:)

Quick question about the eyes

Are they pure green, or like a goldy green? It's kinda hard to tell.

Resistance is fu

whatever, i decided to make a topic for the lyrics i wrote: http://mlpforums.com/topic/41194-gravity-well-lyrics/

tell me what you think of it. i'll be heading off to bed.

G'morning.

It's technically morning here, seeing as it's 10 minutes past the midnightness. :3

They are gold. I wonder why people sometimes don't realize that.

So... You live on GMT+0? :wacko:

sometimes I wish I live on a more convenient continent, I am awake when everyone's sleepy :c

Okies, I asked because I zoomed in and it just looked green.

If it was higher resolution, then I probably wouldn't have asked :P

Very nearly finished. The two toned hair was a bit of a pain, but I've just gotta do the eye now :3

Yuppers. I'm an England guy. :3

I also wish that... Might move to America in the distant future.

The quote system is hungry today.

Did Scoots forgot to give the code monster its kibble?

:P

Moving across the continent can give you culture-shock, though 3lnNF.png

E: bloody fuck the image disappeared, and the edit fails

:(

*lurk lurk lurk*

You're doing it wrong.

I could have made it easier... 

Hmmm, im not sure.

I guess he did. Damn chicken and his code monster. <_<

Told you getting that thing for him was a bad idea.

I had that happen once. No amount of editing will fix it for some reason.

The worst thing is, the quote error is seemingly random. I can't really submit a ticket without knowing what 'ticks' the error :c

jGjKZ.jpg

Anywhere is better than where I'm living at the moment.

Andover is pretty much the butt of England.

If I apply to Lincoln university and get accepted, then I'll likely be moving to Lincoln to study there, which will be awesome :D

orly? :wacko:

Why are you possibly moving?

It looked cute at the time. That's why I got it.

Didn't occur to me to look at its dietary requirements of purified server and miles of cable.

What in the world is all that about?

Just some dude questioning the staff and their attitude. I took several months off earlier this because most of the mods tend to have a horrid attitude, and I was getting sick of it.

@@Twinkleshine Its not the emoticons doing it. Its the code for the page breaker!

when you use

[hr]

It puts everything together for some reason. I just did it with my quote and before even hitting saved it messed up!

Edit: Maybe not...It did it to me at first, but it won't happen again for some reason.

I know it did it to me last time I quoted JayBee and he had one in there. It kept adding an ending to it for some reason.

Edited by TGAP DJ HVen MM the Mighty
  • Brohoof 1

Holy, the 1st reply have a "Diamonds on ur ass" award...

It's just your everyday forum politics, are you the OP of that thread?

Just semi-everyday commotion. And, no, the OP isn't me. I'm under the name Michael Coal (referencing the Christmas spirit and Michael Cole of the WWE, but I'm normally under Dark Qiviut).

@, kaboom!

berrypiexmas.png

Hopefully it all looks okay.

If you want any extras like a background, just ask and I shall do it :3

Why is her mane two tone?

@@Twinkleshine Its not the emoticons doing it. Its the code for the page breaker!

when you use

[hr]

It puts everything together for some reason. I just did it with my quote and before even hitting saved it messed up!

Guess I'll go back to mashing the dash button.

----------

Why is her mane two tone?

The multi-toned nature of the starting image made it a bit of a pain to work with.

I'll try and sort it out with the fill bucket. :3

Edit: Maybe not...It did it to me at first, but it won't happen again for some reason.

I know it did it to me last time I quoted JayBee and he had one in there. It kept adding an ending to it for some reason.

Ah...

The weird thing is, my earlier post also messed up even without the <hr> thingy. Might as well avoid both page breaker and emoticons :c

Just semi-everyday commotion. And, no, the OP isn't me. I'm under the name Michael Coal (referencing the Christmas spirit and Michael Cole of the WWE, but I'm normally under Dark Qiviut).

Better stay away from something highly subjective like that. What makes a good topic to some might be a terrible topic to others. The thread is hilarious, though (albeit a bit sad)

Holy, the 1st reply have a "Diamonds on ur ass" award...

And some of the language Platinumb called out is nothing compared to what I saw from a mod once.

In the Personal Discussion forum, someone posted a sexist thread demonizing women. A mod, Carbo, wrote these two lines (and I quote):

Yeah you know what?

You're a c**t.

And this isn't merely occasional. I've seen this poor moderator crap done consistently. Feld0 already knows about this.

Edited by Dark Qiviut

Ah...

The weird thing is, my earlier post also messed up even without the <hr> thingy. Might as well avoid both page breaker and emoticons :c

Better stay away from something highly subjective like that. What makes a good topic to some might be a terrible topic to others. The thread is hilarious, though (albeit a bit sad)

Oh, I thought I saw one in there.

Hmm, Idk. I just know that I've had trouble with the hr every-so-often.

Nothing with emotet yet.

Colorswapped ponies look damn weird when they're together.

mETmK.png

And some of the language Platinumb called out is nothing compared to what I saw from a mod once.

In the Personal Discussion forum, someone posted a sexist thread demonizing women. A mod, Carbo, wrote these two lines (and I quote):

Buh-what? DrVv5.png

Better get the hell away from that kind of forum.

Oh, I thought I saw one in there.

Hmm, Idk. I just know that I've had trouble with the hr every-so-often.

Nothing with emotet yet.

I'll test it later. This quote mishap is really frustrating

Now you reminds me... Scootacool loves to use <hr> and lots of quotes in his RP posts. I bet he's the one who suffers the most from these bugs

• Brohoof 2

I'll test it later. This quote mishap is really frustrating

Now you reminds me... Scootacool loves to use <hr> and lots of quotes in his RP posts. I bet he's the one who suffers the most from these bugs

Goodness, that does look weird! :o

Okies.

Hmm, but if he suffers from them you'd think he'd already be on the case about them.

E: shit everything is gone D:

E2:

Best colorswap

3FY2j.jpg

*Image resulting in dirty thoughts*

You know you want some lEJ9q.png

Goodness, that does look weird!

Okies.

Hmm, but if he suffers from them you'd think he'd already be on the case about them.

There is a good chance he already got a headache from the quote bugs. I wish I could send him a cookie or something

Edited by Twinkleshine
  • Brohoof 2

What the hoot?

----------

In other news, @, here's your Santa avvy with single tone hair. :D

berrypiexmasonetone.png

Edited by JayBee
  • Brohoof 1

Buh-what? DrVv5.png

Better get the hell away from that kind of forum.

Trust me, it's annoying. I stayed away from there for a few months. I came back because I wasn't gonna let 'em sour the experience and friendships I had there.

But eventually, I may have to. This is one great thing about this place: the staff's professionalism. Its record is nearly spotless.

There is one that bugs me, though.

And this isn't merely occasional. I've seen this poor moderator crap done consistently. Some of the people, one of them 

@@Feld0, already know about my gripes with SSMB's staff in a PM conversation I had with him over the summer.

Edited by Dark Qiviut