General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Is it really tiny? Then it's a splash. I would imagine it's just a normal crash though, since it's your only other cymbal.

What brand is it?

Some crappy random off brand crap I've never heard of. <_<

Yes, I'm high maintenance on some things. Shush.

It's brand is GP. Not even sure what that stands for.

You're supposed to be overwhelmed by the sadness, if that's okay with you

No, that is most certainly not 'okay with me'. Time to counteract with cuteness!

snow___25_days_of_doodles_by_chiisaitensflutters_by_kizzuna-d5n3s3c.pngmlp_fim___lyra_love_it_by_joakaha-d5n8ppphoe_by_template93-d5n6nua.png

• Brohoof 3

Oh, God. I got that derpy one as well, and those weren't eyes. They were holes with spider like creatures in them. Fuck that is disgusting...

Couldn't agree any more.

Operation MindBleach™, go!

Your type of brainbleach is clearly made of feels, right?

I may remain a Bunny forever. Or somehow all the art requests and Advanced RP posts will stack up and then I'll evolve!

You have almost 550 something posts! Of course you'll get to 600 at least! :D 

Me Sowwy.

If I go to Tennessee, you WILL let me play, you hear me?! :P Same thing goes for Viscra at Sweden or Bluetrace at New Orleans. 

No, that is most certainly not 'okay with me'. Time to counteract with cuteness!

snow___25_days_of_doodles_by_chiisaitensflutters_by_kizzuna-d5n3s3c.pngmlp_fim___lyra_love_it_by_joakaha-d5n8ppphoe_by_template93-d5n6nua.png

Now THAT is the type of brainbleach I want! :D

• Brohoof 3

>inb4THEYALLLOOKLIKEDERPY!

See, that's the kind of Mindbleach I like!

If I go to Tennessee, you WILL let me play, you hear me?! :P Same thing goes for Viscra at Sweden or Bluetrace at New Orleans.

Sure thing, Arcy! :lol:

Hopefully ill have more pieces to it by then!

• Brohoof 1

Some crappy random off brand crap I've never heard of. <_<

Yes, I'm high maintenance on some things. Shush.

It's brand is GP. Not even sure what that stands for.

I've seen some of those at music store down the street. They are pretty cheap...

If it makes you feel any better, I still can't play double bass, I still can't properly tune a drum head, I'm bad at reading tenor music, and I've been playing drums for 5 years.

If I go to Tennessee, you WILL let me play, you hear me?! :P Same thing goes for Viscra at Sweden or Bluetrace at New Orleans.

Just don't break any sticks or a head, and you'll be fine.

Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 1

Oy! Stop using feels! Cute + feels in a brainbleach process is dangerous for the mind you know!? 

We are dealing with things not meant to be tampered with.

• Brohoof 1

Oy! Stop using feels! Cute + feels in a brainbleach process is dangerous for the mind you know!? 

The more painful the process, the more effective it is :3

6xEMT.png

h7h35.png

And now, the finale!

wQinR.jpg

I summon the powers of Day, Night, and Love to banish the sadness!

day_by_crenair-d5n7csj.pngnight_by_crenair-d5n7csq.pnglove_by_crenair-d5n7csa.png

HNNNG-

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony

I summon the powers of Day, Night, and Love to banish the sadness!

The Alicorn Trio?!

But that's impossible! No one had ever been able to collect all three together!

That's a combined total of 22,875 power! (whatever Yu-Gi-Oh used here.)

--------

[Celestia(10*) having 9,125, Luna(6*) at 6,750, and Cadance(7*) at 7000]

---------

And there is my horrible attempt at Yu-Gi-Oh dialogue.

• Brohoof 1

I've seen some of those at music store down the street. They are pretty cheap...

If it makes you feel any better, I still can't play double bass, I still can't properly tune a drum head, I'm bad at reading tenor music, and I've been playing drums for 5 years.

Just don't break any sticks or a head, and you'll be fine.

:l

I'm trying to save up for something more namebrand, but ponies and other things keep getting in the way.

Im learning double bass by myself. I'd have it a little more if my left foot wasnt mentally challenged.

I don't think i can "properly" tune one either.

Ive only played for about 2 maybe 3 years now.

So i guess i feel slightly better. Meh.

At least I've fixed most of the heads up. :/

Your creatures are useless[img=http://i.imgur.com/z681s.jpg]Maybe :V

Magic is awesome.

Really should make a deck and find peeps to play it with.

The more painful the process, the more effective it is :3

And now, the finale!

HNNNG-

[img=http://iambrony.jsmart.web.id/mlp/gif/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-blasting-off-again.gif]

AJ made me sad and then RD made me laugh...

169509__safe_pinkie-pie_comic_cup-cake_c

Magic is awesome.

Really should make a deck and find peeps to play it with.

I used to be an avid MtG players,but I stopped buying cards since the Saviors of kamigawa. I still have my green-white spirit deck and red-black arcane burner...

But with today cards, I got nothing WrLen.png

You'll never guess what came up in my RP's OOC thread.

Hint: It's bedwetting, but it's a paraprosdokian.

We need someone to do something in the Manehattan train :V

• Brohoof 1

[img=http://cdn.derpiboo.ru/media/BAhbBlsHOgZmSSI5MjAxMi8xMi8wMS8yMV8wOF8zMV83NV8xNjk1MDlfX1VOT1BUX19hcnRpc3Rfa2VlbnRhbwY6BkVU/169509__safe_pinkie-pie_comic_cup-cake_carrot-cake_younger_clyde-pie_artist-keentao_croc-en-bouche_sr-period--cake.png]I used to be an avid MtG players,but I stopped buying cards since the Saviors of kamigawa. I still have my green-white spirit deck and red-black arcane burner...But with today cards, I got nothing [img=http://i.imgur.com/WrLen.png]We need someone to do something in the Manehattan train :V

Dat Pinkie. :wub:

Also, I like how Mr. Cake looks. Which is odd cause his normal non hairy camel face annoys me.

Ouch, completely stopped by the new stuff, eh?

At least you truly know how to play. I've only played the xbox game with friends and you cant even make your own deck. So I got no way to hop into it without getting decimated. You could pick the new stuff up easily.

:l

I'm trying to save up for something more namebrand, but ponies and other things keep getting in the way.

Im learning double bass by myself. I'd have it a little more if my left foot wasnt mentally challenged.

I don't think i can "properly" tune one either.

Ive only played for about 2 maybe 3 years now.

So i guess i feel slightly better. Meh.

At least I've fixed most of the heads up. :/

I mean, they're cheap as in price. Quality, I wouldn't know, since I've never played on one.

I have no desire to learn double bass. I think I can play fast enough without it, honestly...

I mean, they're cheap as in price. Quality, I wouldn't know, since I've never played on one.

I have no desire to learn double bass. I think I can play fast enough without it, honestly...

Still, cheap in price is almost bound to mean cheap in quality.

I probably don't necessarily need it, but as a slight metalhead I really like it a lot since most of the rock/metal I listen to has it.

I could also strive to get faster without it though.