General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

>.< whoa i just noticed that! *I just don't know what when wrong*.... 

I meant message me on facebook sometime in that post xD! 

You win all internets for the Ditzy quote!

And Okie dokie lokie! Shall do!

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure how could I combine them, unless it was the background for each pony to initiate the "expedition"

No, about my idea of Lapis leading an expedition to the unexplored south.

That's a negative. Haven is supposed to be writing a mock RP post though.

Ah shoot :<

I'm getting real bored with the slowness of the West Train... Need some new reading materials

We have not.

And Star, I just started two days ago!.

So... What are you guys doing exactly over there? DrVv5.png

I'm not sure you can learn how to roleplay without 'splashing in the water'

I taught them the very basics. Okay, you know what, @Arcanel, get in the PM box, I'm gonna teach ya some more stuff.

I can feel Viscra's pain entirely, considering my room's just as small. And not even in whole HOME you could get something like a small set. Because neighbors and space. Buck me...

Ugh. That sucks, man.

If I were still living at my old house I would probably run into the same problem, actually.

I'll replay it sometime...bad part is, I have it in English spoken. The Latin American is more hilarious to me. ^_^

Of course. It was a pretty funny game, though.

Good thinking.

They should put one of those over the city of New Orleans.

No idea

If there is ever any typhoon, it will always take a sudden turn to Java instead of Bali, something about the wind current and other planet magics.

Well, hurricanes come from the ocean, and typhoon is another word for a hurricane, so I imagine they would. But I dunno. Doesn't really matter though, if you have those wind currents to drive them away.

here's the thing, though: i got that kit when i was in 6th grade. 6TH GRADE. so yeah.

my room is the smallest one in the whole apartment. a shot better than my dad, though, which currently has no room of his own. when my big brother would move out, though, i'll get his room, which should give me room for at least one keyboard and drumkit.

and thanks. :3

That's pretty funny, actually. Hey, at least it's something.

How long until your brother moves out?

Edited by bluetrace

Ah shoot :<

I'm getting real bored with the slowness of the West Train... Need some new reading materials

I'm gonna make a try soon Star. Don't worry. You'll see hou much I probably suck initially. ^_^

And first and formost, understanding the basics of RP about what to feel, how to write, and how to properly make a post of RP That on it's own I'd rather first learn then put to practice.

No, about my idea of Lapis leading an expedition to the unexplored south.

...It took me much more than it should to realize what you meant by Lapis Lazuli Ore. I am an idiot. <_< Anyway, as for finding Lapis Lazuli Ore...hmmm... Let's see...

Lapis is a travelling scholar, so I'd think that any story about a rather large sum of ore of any kind that is valuable in some way he must have heard/been told through his travels. Or, you can make it mroe fun by having Asteria inadvertendly find a clue to that same place, and tell Lapis. However, any self-respected traveler should know that travels to forests would require TIME. How to get there, how to survive inside, what dangers, recognition of the zone in itself, etc. However, I'd rather think that this is probably a place that someone like Lapis might have heard about slightly, but never ventured in. So, he'd probably go into a city that is close to the forest in itself, and ask for as much details of the forest as possible. After that would be done, there's the matter with travelling. Since I don't know how much amount of money someone like Lapis would gather, I'd leave this to you, but I'd think they have rather limited sources compared to what others might be, so, instead of wasting money to find a transport, they themselves walk over to the forst, wisely spending money in the rations and other supplies they might need for the way, which would be deemed much more important.

• Brohoof 1

Hey, Vissy, random question.

For some reason when I load Doom up it doesn't want to read any of my save files for some reason.

I have a copy of the files you gave me and a copy of my wads saved on my harddrive so I can play it on my moms computer during the week when I don't have mine, but it completely refuses to read the save file and just gives an error.

Any idea on why this is?

Is anyone else not getting notifications from some quotes?

not that funny...

not sure. he hasn't found any other place yet, i guess.

Sorry.

You should tell him to hurry up and get lost, because you want a drum kit.

Hey, Vissy, random question.

For some reason when I load Doom up it doesn't want to read any of my save files for some reason.

I have a copy of the files you gave me and a copy of my wads saved on my harddrive so I can play it on my moms computer during the week when I don't have mine, but it completely refuses to read the save file and just gives an error.

Any idea on why this is?

umm, i'm not sure. could you show me what the problem is a bit clearer?

Ugh. That sucks, man. If I were still living at my old house I would probably run into the same problem, actually.

The best I can hope for, is an electronic set, but I don't really know how much one of those would cost that is decent in both size, quantity of "drums" and price.

Of course. It was a pretty funny game, though.

Amen. But normally, I prefer things in English voices...however, since I know the Simpsons in latin Spanish, it's just not the same. (And trust me, I LOVE their voices in latin Spanish). 

Berry's just giving us some basic know how and whatnot.

Same as Arcy, Id rather not try it (unless with friends) without that basic know how.

Sorry.

You should tell him to hurry up and get lost, because you want a drum kit.

it's okay.

and lol, i guess i could. but i don't have the money for one now, anyways. plus, i like him. he's not an total ass like some people's older brethren seems to be...

and on the subject of drumkits, i'd at least want a digital one with double bass-pedals, so i can fucking rock out completely.

My room's pretty small as well.

Taken from the squishiest corners of both sides

you're far better than me at squishing things into corners (talking about that TV-screen in the shelf).

or maybe not. i can show how my shelves look like if you want.

Is anyone else not getting notifications from some quotes?

There are two ways for you to quote something, only one of them gives a notification

Berry's just giving us some basic know how and whatnot.

Same as Arcy, Id rather not try it (unless with friends) without that basic know how.

Say, have you read some of the already existing RPs?

umm, i'm not sure. could you show me what the problem is a bit clearer?

Nevermind. I figured everything out.

Basically, due to using this harddrive on two separate computers, it renamed the file paths of a bunch of stuff and the game could not locate the Brutal Doom mod, thus resulting in an error and me facepalming over my sheer stupidity.

The best I can hope for, is an electronic set, but I don't really know how much one of those would cost that is decent in both size, quantity of "drums" and price.

Amen. But normally, I prefer things in English voices...however, since I know the Simpsons in latin Spanish, it's just not the same. (And trust me, I LOVE their voices in latin Spanish). 

The only decent electronic kits (from what I've seen) are pretty expensive, unfortunately... I mean, there are some for around $200, but they're kinda dinky. Look up some on amazon or something.

it's okay.

and lol, i guess i could. but i don't have the money for one now, anyways. plus, i like him. he's not an total ass like some people's older brethren seems to be...

and on the subject of drumkits, i'd at least want a digital one with double bass-pedals, so i can fucking rock out completely.

Not having monies sucks... That reminds me, I need to get a job.

And I don't know anyone who has an asshole older brother...

I don't think I'll ever learn how to use a double bass. Just not my style, I guess.

Edited by bluetrace