General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

If it's not the image itself, it's what people say about it.

http://derpibooru.org/164051

>> "she put her wing in the nuclear reactor" --> Haven, was this your doing?

>> "Scootaloo would really be in dire need of that spell." --> Uhh,...

>> "If your wings stay engorged for four or more hours, see a physician." --> I'm not even...

>> "One Winged Rainbow" --> Isn't that a song...?

-----

Oh, and before you ask, it's already been done with a unicorn horn. Blame cs188.

Edited by TzHaar-Hur-Ganaram

Yes, Pony Mystery Theater is an example of good roleplay.

I'm also starting to understand something. When you had showed me your OC posts, I was wondering why there had been a difference in the times posted by others. Now I understand. Scootacool, being the DM, neede to introduce not only Key's involvement, but also the plot of the RP in general, which heavily involved Trixie, hence why his first post is super long. Then, each character would make a background that tell how did they get the ticket on the train, which could or could not involve Trixie, but was valid so long as the reason to obtain the ticket made sense, PLUS installing a bit of background for that certain character at those especific situations and times which would help the flow of the RP as the rest would be able to understand better all of the other OCs.

Greeat, now I've got One Winged Angel stuck in my head. xP

This is not a bad thing now is it? B)

• Brohoof 2

This is not a bad thing now is it? B)

SEPH-I-ROTH!

I mean, *shrugs*, still can be a bit of a pain. Especially if you don't know the lyrics to the song.

• Brohoof 1

>that latest Trixie Train post

SLk2U.png

Scootie you magnificent bastard...

I mean, *shrugs*, still can be a bit of a pain. Especially if you don't know the lyrics to the song.

That song is hardly a nuisance when you 2-hit-KO'd him the last time you met his godawful final form :V

• Brohoof 2

SEPH-I-ROTH!

Estuans interis,

ira vehementi,

estuans interis,

ira vehementi

SEPHIROTH!

I believe that's more or less how it goes yeah.

• Brohoof 1

That song is hardly a nuisance when you 2-hit-KO'd him the last time you met his godawful final form :V

The element of epic. Bless Nobuo Uematsu. Bless him until the end of time.

Greeat, now I've got One Winged Angel stuck in my head. xP

Really? All I can process is "one-way road".

Hold that thought; I need to think of something.

Edited by TzHaar-Hur-Ganaram

The element of epic. Bless Nobuo Uematsu. Bless him until the end of time.

Yes... He's one of the Epic masters in this unholy world

rIf9b.jpg

Too bad the original game itself is quite pixely

• Brohoof 1

Sors inanis...et inanis.

Sors inanis...et inanis...

Veni veni venias,

neme mori facias.

Veni veni venias,

neme mori facias

SEPHIROTH!

Also, shame on me imagining the One-Winged Rainbow. And if the writers made a an actual Final Fantasy reference...that's it. Best. Writers. Ever. Period.

• Brohoof 1

So I updated my facebook picture and cover with something new and I am sure lots of people will dislike it but idc. 

rm2jT.jpg

If you have a facebook and someone on your friends list saw that you posted something pony related, did they give you a hard time about it? I mean I could careless about what others think but do people still make a big deal about bronies and such?

• Brohoof 2

Yes... He's one of the Epic masters in this unholy world

The guy even has his own band that makes rock covers of a LOT of Final Fantasy songs from any FF! And when playing the keyboard...I'll quote Ozzy Osbourne when referring to a guitarist named Buckethead: "He plays like a motherfucker". Uematsu IS truly a god.

Too bad the original game itself is quite pixely

How many FF's had you played Star? (I believe I asked you this before, but I can't remember) 

If you have a facebook and someone on your friends list saw that you posted something pony related, did they give you a hard time about it? I mean I could careless about what others think but do people still make a big deal about bronies and such?

I don't post ponies on FB, simply, because I literally post NOTHING on FB. Even on 4 years, the amount of stuff I had written/posted on FB is...slim. VERY slim. ^_^

By the way, those are the actual official lyrics of One-Winged Angel...er...wait here and I'll get you the whole thing.

The guy even has his own band that makes rock covers of a LOT of Final Fantasy songs from any FF! And when playing the keyboard...I'll quote Ozzy Osbourne when referring to a guitarist named Buckethead: "He plays like a motherfucker". Uematsu IS truly a god.

How many FF's had you played Star? (I believe I asked you this before, but I can't remember) 

I have beat 7 on my psp and freaking loved it! I have 7, 8, and 9 on the orginal psx discs in mint condition :3. I have the black label FF7 psx disc with the misprint too. Im keeping a hold onto those games

Freakin' fantastic! H66x8.png

My primary facebook account only have like 15 friends, they never said anything about my stuffs

(they have even worse stuffs on their walls 59ybA.png)

It's you facebook, everything in it is yours. If your friends can't accept it, then it's their problems

"He plays like a motherfucker". Uematsu IS truly a god.

Agreed :x

I played FF2-10, and FF 12, but I only finished 4, 7, 8, and 10

• Brohoof 1

It's you facebook, everything in it is yours. If your friends can't accept it, then it's their problems

Lol I know I was curious though because I find it silly how people take things the wrong way and misjudge others quickly >.<.... check this out... 

I posted this pic. of derpy as my profile pic and I get this... 

4DDZz.png

Why would you be offended over this?! >.> sigh idk  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Well, I missed some words, but oh well, it had been a while. ^_^ Here you go guys! One-Winged Angel lyrics!

Estuans interius                                ira vehementi                                Estuans interius                                ira vehementi                                   Sephiroth                                         Sephiroth                                      Estuans interius                                ira vehementi                                Estuans interius                                ira vehementi                                   Sephiroth                                         Sephiroth                                        Sors immanis                                    Et inanis                                        Sors immanis                                    Et inanis                                      Estuans interius                                ira vehementi                               Estuans interius                                ira vehementi                                   Sephiroth                                         Sephiroth                                     Veni, veni, venias,                           Ne me mori facias                             Veni, veni, venias,                          Ne me mori facias                            Veni, veni, venias,                           Ne me mori facias                             Veni, veni, venias,                           Ne me mori facias                       Veni, veni, venias (Gloriosa)             Ne me mori facias (Generosa)            Veni, veni, venias (Gloriosa)             Ne me mori facias (Generosa)            Veni, veni, venias (Gloriosa)             Ne me mori facias (Generosa)            Veni, veni, venias (Gloriosa)             Ne me mori facias (Generosa)                      Sephiroth                                         Sephiroth

I played FF2-10, and FF 12, but I only finished 4, 7, 8, and 10

Interesting...I played and finished VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII and out of the main series, Dirge of Cerberus.

• Brohoof 2

Lol I know I was curious though because I find it silly how people take things the wrong way and misjudge others quickly >.<.... check this out... 

I posted this pic. of derpy as my profile pic and I get this... 

4DDZz.png

Why would you be offended over this?! >.> sigh idk 

Honestly I have no idea :x

You shouldn't burden too much about it, Shari herself didn't look quite pissed

Hahah, you're telling me... And I have to come up with a response to that glorious wall of text XD

Suggestion 1: Play Possum

Suggestion 2: Lose Sanity points

Suggestion 3: Grap the nearest mare, begs for hugs

• Brohoof 1

Scootie you magnificent bastard...

Hehehehe........ Just wait until the finale.....

And some of the stuff in between.... This is gonna get kinda crazy.... 

RP's. Unsurprisingly, Scootacool's RP seems actually very interesting. But I also wanted to see the character sheet for his OC. Just curious. Since I remembered that Arlyett's OC was caled Artsy Dreamscapes I also picked that one too. And then I saw the length, Like I told you before. Mind = Gone. Also; I'm gonna start reading a bit of that RP as well, but I WILL read non-adcanced RP's of course. Thing is, I happen to like mystery stuff. ^_^

If you like a dang good mystery... I hope that the Trixie Train RP will be able to deliver. I am fortunate to have some dang good RP players there with me.... Berry Pie, Electrobolt... I'm looking at y'all XD

(Everyone else is really good as well, but you two are in the GCT with me. :D)

• Brohoof 2