General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I never gave the Changelings too much thought until the other day, ehrn I read a really great fan fiction.

The only changeling fic I've read was something about Scootaloo being a changeling.

It was a pretty awesome story :3

• Brohoof 1

I read "An Affliction of the heart"

And I just simply loved it.

It takes place directly after A canterlot Royal wedding part 2

The only changeling fic I've read was something about Scootaloo being a changeling.
It was a pretty awesome story :3

I prefer the original song. Rick Astley's songs can be really hit-and-miss. This one is one of the better ones, and infamous, as well.

When they're not trying to take over a city, they're probably pretty cute. :3

I'd love to see the not so evil side of changelings.

972fb94c191d4d4345ca3284b4154368.jpg?133

tumblr_m3b4n2JN4B1ruc7qco2_1280.png

cute_changeling_by_thetrueassanaut-d52oh

:3

• Brohoof 2

, i'm sorry for not wishing you a happy birthday yesterday. i'm not good with birthday wishes, honestly. :x

banana flavoured anything fucking sucks. ANYTHING.

It's totally fine. Everyone is getting worried that I'm gonna get depressed or something because they forgot to tell me happy b-day...

And I wasn't even the only person here with one, I actually forgot to tell happy birthday too. So happy late birthday, birthday buddy.

Also, banana ice cream is amazing... I don't know what you're talking about.

Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 1

It's totally fine. Everyone is getting worried that I'm gonna get depressed or something because they forgot to tell me happy b-day...

And I wasn't even the only person here with one, I actually forgot to tell Urdnot Pinkie Pie happy birthday too. So happy late birthday, birthday buddy.

Also, banana ice cream is amazing... I don't know what you're talking about.

i don't really get the big fuss about birthdays, either. all i can see it as is a day of privilege where people are allowed to wish you well and get expensive gifts on. i'd rather have money now though, honestly. it'd be a lot more versatile being able to control and see what i want to get myself rather than having other people buy stuff to me.

i don't think i've had banana ice-cream. i only know that banana in food = maximum grossness. there's one thing it cannot beat though: LICORICE. *shudders*

also, a flavour of soda i drank once that were the most vile substance: banana. chocolate. flavour.

BANANA CHOCOLATE SODA.

it was as repulsive as its green colour were. like a sign of warning.

• Brohoof 1

also, a flavour of soda i drank once that were the most vile substance: banana. chocolate. flavour.

BANANA CHOCOLATE SODA.

Sounds like appetising to me. I've eaten all sorts of weird crap, but then that's because the crap wasn't American (It was Filipino). Ice cream with corn and cheese. 

Just don't let it fall into the wrong hands, or the consequences will be dire. I'm sure any government would weaponize it and we would have World War III on our hands. Of course it would be rather one sided.

I thought you were talking about Jaybee's fart bomb that browned up the skies and crashed the Chinese economy.

• Brohoof 1

i don't really get the big fuss about birthdays, either. all i can see it as is a day of privilege where people are allowed to wish you well and get expensive gifts on. i'd rather have money now though, honestly. it'd be a lot more versatile being able to control and see what i want to get myself rather than having other people buy stuff to me.

i don't think i've had banana ice-cream. i only know that banana in food = maximum grossness. there's one thing it cannot beat though: LICORICE. *shudders*

BANANA CHOCOLATE SODA.

Exactly, I keep telling my mom to stop worrying about getting me a gift and just hand me some cash, but she insists I need some kind of gift that I can unwrap...

I'll agree with you on licorice. That shit's nasty.

I had turkey flavored soda once. Never again...

• Brohoof 1

Sounds like appetising to me. I've eaten all sorts of weird crap, but then that's because the crap wasn't American (It was Filipino). Ice cream with corn and cheese.

believe me, it was anything BUT appetizing. how the others could enjoy that vile brew is a fucking mystery.

Exactly, I keep telling my mom to stop worrying about getting me a gift and just hand me some cash, but she insists I need some kind of gift that I can unwrap...

I'll agree with you on licorice. That shit's nasty.

I had turkey flavored soda once. Never again...

well, in her defense, there is still a childish appeal to unwrapping gifts. it's just that if i got the money instead, i could handle it in a more... responsible manner? i know what i like the most, maybe i don't want a expensive gift. maybe i want to spend money on a bunch of vinyl singles instead?

i need to tell them that...

licorice, more like, fuck your rice.

that reminds me of the "food soda" that was going to be released in the US. is that what you drunk? essentially food stored in soda format. there were whole meals condensed to those bottles, apparently.

• Brohoof 1

Doomsday Engine is so addictive for some reason. it must be a lot more satisfying shooting 3D models than 2D sprites, i guess.

9c6z6.jpg

dealt with 2 Mancubi.

MzjCx.jpg

infighting!

2wuEP.jpg

fat and injured.

wN8AT.png

hey Haven, your favorite monster in 3D! :3

• Brohoof 2

that reminds me of the "food soda" that was going to be released in the US. is that what you drunk? essentially food stored in soda format. there were whole meals condensed to those bottles, apparently.

You cannot get a full meal from a bottle. I don't care what any supposed scientist says, thats bullshit.

Doomsday Engine is so addictive for some reason. it must be a lot more satisfying shooting 3D models than 2D sprites, i guess.

dealt with 2 Mancubi.

infighting!

fat and injured.

hey Haven, your favorite monster in 3D! :3

I find more pleasure in it if it has more blood and gore.

Even in 3D its no fun it your enemies won't explode into a bloody mist when you blast them to the face with the shotgun! >:3

The best infighting level I've found is freakin Go 2 It (Plutonia:Lvl32). Its a literal battle field!

Caco! :D:wub:

It looks really happy on that engine.

Like I could hug it! :wub:

You cannot get a full meal from a bottle. I don't care what any supposed scientist says, thats bullshit.

well, it'd be easier to condense a hell of a lot of nutrition into liquid, wouldn't it?

though i'd rather test one of those "army packs", instead, which is food that are stuffed full of calories for burning out on the warfield.

well, in her defense, there is still a childish appeal to unwrapping gifts. it's just that if i got the money instead, i could handle it in a more... responsible manner? i know what i like the most, maybe i don't want a expensive gift. maybe i want to spend money on a bunch of vinyl singles instead?

i need to tell them that...

licorice, more like, fuck your rice.

There is, but I'm 18 now... I lost that childish appeal a few years ago (sadly). But to be completely honest, I never did like unwrapping gifts. I always felt awkward with everyone staring me down, waiting for me to finally get all the paper off and to see how I'll react to it... I never know how to react, either. Curse you, social ineptitude.

haha what.

Sort of, but it was more of a joke kind of soda. Jones makes all these crazy ass flavors... Some of them are good though, like the green apple one

That sounds fuckishly nasty.

It was fuckishly nasty.

• Brohoof 1

well, it'd be easier to condense a hell of a lot of nutrition into liquid, wouldn't it?

though i'd rather test one of those "army packs", instead, which is food that are stuffed full of calories for burning out on the warfield.

I guess.

It just seems so weird and doesn't make full sense to me.

I find more pleasure in it if it has more blood and gore.

Even in 3D its no fun it your enemies won't explode into a bloody mist when you blast them to the face with the shotgun! >:3

The best infighting level I've found is freakin Go 2 It (Plutonia:Lvl32). Its a literal battle field!

Caco! :D:wub:

It looks really happy on that engine.

Like I could hug it! :wub:

then you'd not much care for the Doomsday Engine, then. blood and gore-wise, it's not as absurd as Brutal Doom, and very static. like Quake II, if you've played it, it's similar to that but worse.

and you'd probably not want to hug him. he likes to blast out plasma very often.

• Brohoof 1

Sort of, but it was more of a joke kind of soda. Jones makes all these crazy ass flavors... Some of them are good though, like the green apple one

Did they make a blue razzberry one or something like that?

I had something like that by that name and it was pure heaven!

I was so sad when they stopped selling them at that one gas station. :c

then you'd not much care for the Doomsday Engine, then. blood and gore-wise, it's not as absurd as Brutal Doom, and very static. like Quake II, if you've played it, it's similar to that but worse.

and you'd probably not want to hug him. he likes to blast out plasma very often.

Aah, no mods to make it better? :c

And bite. Don't forget the biting.

But its so damn adorable. :wub:

Dammit, I'm probably gonna have to leave before we get to page 3000.

Did they make a blue razzberry one or something like that?
I had something like that by that name and it was pure heaven!

I was so sad when they stopped selling them at that one gas station. :c

They may have, it seems like one they would make. I think they had a black cherry one too, which I liked...

Every time I stop at a gas station I get a Peace Tea.

Edited by bluetrace

They may have, it seems like one they would make. I think they had a black cherry one too, which I liked...

Every time I stop at a gas station I get a Peace Tea.

Damn them for stopping production!

I've seen those.

Those cans are HUGE.

Quite the buy for the price and amount you get.

Shame I don't like tea.

Aah, no mods to make it better? :c

And bite. Don't forget the biting.

But its so damn adorable. :wub:

not really. mod-wise, Doomsday Engine is a bit more like a glorified vanilla engine. it has all these cool effects and such to it, but mod-wise, it both lacks the support and the audience. there was a really cool one i saw videos on YT though that was called Ultra Doom. there's also a mod i've seen screenshots off on Doomworld that could be a lot of fun if it ever gets done, too. but no, not much to make everything splash in gore. the 3D models are kewl, though.

yes, biting. speaking of which, have you been eaten by a Cacodemon, yet? in Brutal Doom, you, as well as some monsters like Imps, can be devoured by Cacodemons.

Damn them for stopping production!

I've seen those.

Those cans are HUGE.

Quite the buy for the price and amount you get.

Shame I don't like tea.

They might still have them, just not in your area.

They are, that's why I like them. I can buy one after school and I'll still be drinking it 7:00 that evening... I'll be going to the bathroom every few minutes for a couple hours after I drink it though.

• Brohoof 1

New banner get!

-------

I really need to learn how to vector.

I really wanna get my OC design set in stone. :c

-------

not really. mod-wise, Doomsday Engine is a bit more like a glorified vanilla engine. it has all these cool effects and such to it, but mod-wise, it both lacks the support and the audience. there was a really cool one i saw videos on YT though that was called Ultra Doom. there's also a mod i've seen screenshots off on Doomworld that could be a lot of fun if it ever gets done, too. but no, not much to make everything splash in gore. the 3D models are kewl, though.

yes, biting. speaking of which, have you been eaten by a Cacodemon, yet? in Brutal Doom, you, as well as some monsters like Imps, can be devoured by Cacodemons.

Damn. I might try it eventually just for the 3D.

Sadly.

I've had just about everything happen to me that can.

Eaten by cacos and pinkies/spectres, ripped in half by hell knights/barons, burned by imps, burned by lost souls, exploded and burned by archviles, decapitated by revanants, stomped on by cybers, blown to pieces by every type of zombie.

Can spidermasterminds stomp on you as well? :huh: