General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Just managed to whip up a tidy circular soundwave on Photoshop using the wave of the MLP theme tune. :3

tidysplodeysoundwave.png

This is what I was getting at! :D

Exactly!

Care if I use this by any chance?zMVQw.png

I wonder how a more 'bass-y' song would look like.

that sounds like it might be accomplished with shearing the image somewhat... not that i'd know how to pull it off precisely, but i could try, maybe.

You don't have to unless you just want to. Thanks for the offer though.

And JayBee made one.

• Brohoof 1

meh. it wouldn't have been half as good as JB's one. oh well, things happen.

Half as good  schmalf as good, I don't care whether it would have been worse than his or not. You offered to do it, any way it came out would have been just fine.

I feel really cheesy now...

It looks more like a donut :P

This was a part of Cawtion by Jackle App

cawtiondonut.png

Uhhh, was it the first 3-5 seconds or so? o.o

Did think that song had that much in it....I fear listening to some of my other songs....

I'll stick with the first one, that is, if I can even use it.

In other words, may I use it?

You know, since you made it and all.

I feel really cheesy now...

WOO! CHEESE!!! :D

Uhhh, was it the first 3-5 seconds or so? o.o

That was when the main part of the song kicked in about 30 seconds in.

I could do a wave of the pure bass that's at the very start if you want :3

In other words, may I use it?

You know, since you made it and all.

Of course :3
  • Brohoof 1

That was when the main part of the song kicked in about 30 seconds in.

I could do a wave of the pure bass that's at the very start if you want :3

Of course :3

Sure why not!

For some reason Its always interesting to see these things. :wacko:

And thankies!

I just noticed it looks more like a DVD with that little bit in the middle :P

Wow, your right!

It actually does.

Still pretty cool though.

It also partially reminds me of some of my xbox games......

Cause a few of them have a damn full ring scratch on them...

Well......25 or so pages was what I had to catch up with since I last was here...huh...YAHOO! It wasn't a HUGE quantity! :D Anyway, hi guys! Apprently, yesterday it was decided my internet would nor work, and today I had my English FCE exam and was with a friend as well. Let me tell you ALL that I have missed:

Holy GCT, even Jinx has a Christmas avvi!...Which makes me and Star, the only guys without one that are regulars of here...and that casually are on countries which don't overdo Christmas from before time...hmmm...BUCK YEAH!

Holy Adam Turing, Ganny got his comp smashed!...NUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Holy Nelly Furtado, I can't believe that I got a Bird badge and didn't think of "I'm Like a Bird", a song which I like!

Holy Karl Benz, P_M used an emote! AN EMOTE!

Holy Yevon, we have another possible participant to the GCT RP...YAHOO!

Holy Merlin, I MISSED BLUETRACE'S BIRTHDAY...AND HOLY CRONOS HE'S ACTUALLY YOUNGER THAN ME, WHAT THE HELL!?...Um...oh my...erm...Happy late birthday Bluetrace!

Holy Celestia, TODAY'S EPISODE WAS AMAZING! Aye, this is perfect to write a new thread about this...right after I go post in the 

Holy Meghan McCarthy, Corey Powell brought back what I feel is a friggin TOM & JERRY SLEEPWALKING! TOM & JERRY!..Well done sir. Well done. You have my sign of approval. Especially with references to other episodes as well. And making Rarity go in a race. Rarity. Race. YES.

(As a sidenote...Oh Jonke...why did you not left your name as Dreamwalker...now it would be totally legit!).

Holy Feld0, we reached the 3000 pa-wait...but I am currently in the 2996...er...WUT?!...still...it seemed yesterday when we were reaching 2015 and making remembers of hoverboards and Back to the Future...

@, Did you call me about telling someone else the basics of ideas of the GCT RP?

By the way, I haven't been able to do much on anything because only NOW did I was I able to get back on the internet.

Well, yes I am. Perhaps I can train them so well, that they'll love roleplaying. Then maybe I can bring them with me to new ones, where they can be loyal allies. I like to combine ideas from RPGs with RPs. So yeah.

I can say that I like the RP ideas, so I think you'll definitely catch me on the love. =)

I will try to help as best as I can do. Don't expect too much, though. I'm not exactly the best roleplayer here :x

Any help is appreciated, best or not. So I'd think you shouldn't worry Star. If you need to scream at us while teaching do so, so long as you help us on something XD. 

Oh yeah, can I ask you guys something? Just a curious question. If a character has Mary Sue personality, but wishes he/she did not have those Mary Sue traits, would he still be a Mary Sue?

And Arcanel can be the mare

...The following post contains content that has been told by the Feldian Network it has images classified as violent and gory. Reader discretion is advised:

"And now, I'm going to show you how to become a mare! Let's take this knife and-SLASH! AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! There! The thing is gone! Now you need to-SLASH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Aaaand there! We have the little asset to become a mare! Hope it helped you kids!"

This was written in some temporary moment of corruption.which also led me to write this:

Brother Jack, Brother Jack.

You'll be dead. You'll be dead.

Because you will die soon, because you will die soon.

Very soon. Very soon.

And these posts on the latest status of Scootacool after a post from Doctor XFizzle:

Well, to be fair, you are loyal to Feld0. The shame of that man with you, and his disappointment...WILL CRUSH YOU!...Or of course, you two could be dating for all we know. Or of course the betrayal and disappointment of his pet could hurt more than you think. Your choice~

Mua. Ha. Ha.

in my defense, my mind is pretty corrupted right now. Which is strange, because I just watched the newest episode for the first time...hmmm...oh well...nobody is getting hurt~

(if Feld0 sees this and decides to kill me, please tell him I want to be buried in this forum however impossible that may be).

Nah, it's corrupted fully. I just have passing moments here and there. My school classmates over at Arg. and somewhat of the internet made sure of that! (Plus, you'd be dating a genius who plans to go to space on an elevator...I wouldn't mind that much if I were you, his trusted companion~).

I dunno...materialize my ashes into the internet and made them stay in this internet domain...?

No...the name of Celestia should not be used to respond to such corrupted words. Discord, the mischievous, would fit much better. So indeed...Dear Discord...

I'd like to say my mind has not sleep much and is probably one of the reasons I have been able to write, and would like you to forget this to save whatever shred of sanity I may have left.

Thanks for all the happy b-days, guys.

I'm sorry I couldn't wish you on it before, but my damn internet failed me at those important moments XC.

Hm, maybe Arcanel can do?

Well, Arcanel isn't comfortable with taking the lead, he normally follows. Unless it's something he feels he has the best knowledge, in which case he CAN take the reigns. 

It's totally fine. Everyone is getting worried that I'm gonna get depressed or something because they forgot to tell me happy b-day...

i don't really get the big fuss about birthdays, either. all i can see it as is a day of privilege where people are allowed to wish you well and get expensive gifts on. i'd rather have money now though, honestly. it'd be a lot more versatile being able to control and see what i want to get myself rather than having other people buy stuff to me.
Exactly, I keep telling my mom to stop worrying about getting me a gift and just hand me some cash, but she insists I need some kind of gift that I can unwrap...

Let me tell you why birthdays can be great:

1. Gifts.

2. Friends.

3. Family.

All of that in one moment together, all because of you. I don't think I need to find another reason why others wory about birthdays when they are an impolrtant day, regardless of anything. It's for you, of course we can care. =)

• Brohoof 2

It also partially reminds me of some of my xbox games......

Cause a few of them have a damn full ring scratch on them...

Ouch.

I've never had that happen to me.

Did you call me about telling someone else the basics of ideas of the GCT RP?
Maybe. He's not here right now.
I can say that I like the RP ideas, so I think you'll definitely catch me on the love. =)
Awesome. 

Aah. Well, since he isn't acting as the JJ Molestia, you don't have to be the JJ Gamer Luna.

But I need to know how they interact basically to get the general idea.