General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

@@Arcanel,

I never thought my age would become a subject here, and awkward how?

And this being the GCT surprises you how? :lol: And it's awkward, because I always believe that at least you and Trace were like...either 23 or 24, or 30 or 31...I somewhat guessed you, and I totally failed on Bluetrace. :blink:

And something epic?...Hmmm...

WE THE GENERAL CHAT THREAD MEMBERS COMMIT OURSELVES TO BREAK THE LIMITS OF ALL RANDOM THINGS, PROMISE TO CREATE NEW MEANINGS TO WORDS PEOPLE WOULD NOT HAVE EVER IMAGINED, AND USE TOPICS THAT HAVE NEVER SEEN THE LIGHT OF DAY, SO LONG AND AS FAR AS OUR OVERLORD, FELD0 AND CREATOR OF THE FELDIAN NETWORK CAN MAINTAIN THIS FORUM  AND WE VOW NEVER TO DISREGARD, OMIT, OR DISOBEY THIS CONSITITUTION UNTIL THE END OF TIMES.

• Brohoof 3

And you actually do Trace. Fewer people at least around here would tell you that you act like you're 18. Trust me. You don't seem like that in the slightest. or at least not in the "common norm", so to speak. (This is not an insult by the way. :) ).

And OH COME ON YOU GRINCH! Don't make me bring out the carols! And I'll sing even if I SUCK! ^_^

If you say so...

I'm not a Grinch, I have a festive avatar to prove it.

You can still sing though, if you want to.

Well, I'm off to bed. It was nice chatting with y'all again, I forgot how awesome the general chat thread was, and how awesome the people were on it.

Good night (sweet prince)

• Brohoof 2

Eh, maybe I'll stick around for a while

The quints make it true though, Luna is now officially best pony.

Dreamwalker Woona is fucking CANON

I couldn't be happier this day 7XSwH.png

Well, maybe if somepony cooked me a pancake.

And this being the GCT surprises you how? :lol: And it's awkward, because I always believe that at least you and Trace were like...either 23 or 24, or 30 or 31...I somewhat guessed you, and I totally failed on Bluetrace. :blink:

Wait, you didn't think I was 30, did you?

Dear god... Someone set me up for a penis joke, quick.

woop i'm an idiot.

I actually thought the same thing at first.

*Points to the wall destroyed with the blackhole punch*

Awhile, huh?

There was no undo button, blackholes don't go away with the press of a button.

Every day needs at least two destroyed walls. :3

[invents a black hole undoer button thingy]

Now they do. :3

Well, I'm off to bed. It was nice chatting with y'all again, I forgot how awesome the general chat thread was, and how awesome the people were on it.

Good night (sweet prince)

Glad you decided to stop by.

Goodnites, then.

I couldn't be happier this day

Huh, I never thought of that... Luna literally did walk in someone's dream.

Still no.

She can be guardian of this thread or whatever.

but not best pony.

By a long shot.

Shh, Weyland's having one of those moments right now.

Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 3

WE THE GENERAL CHAT THREAD MEMBERS COMMIT OURSELVES TO BREAK THE LIMITS OF ALL RANDOM THINGS, PROMISE TO CREATE NEW MEANINGS TO WORDS PEOPLE WOULD NOT HAVE EVER IMAGINED, AND USE TOPICS THAT HAVE NEVER SEEN THE LIGHT OF DAY, SO LONG AND AS FAR AS OUR OVERLORD, FELD0 AND CREATOR OF THE FELDIAN NETWORK CAN MAINTAIN THIS FORUM  AND WE VOW NEVER TO DISREGARD, OMIT, OR DISOBEY THIS CONSITITUTION UNTIL THE END OF TIMES.

Freaking added!

Okay l0wtt.png

Nightmares all week for you, cupcake

Damn.

I said she can be guardian of this thread! D:

But she'll never win best pony for me.

also, jokes on you. I rarely ever dream to begin with. :3

Edited by TGAP DJ HVen MM the Mighty

I couldn't be happier this day 7XSwH.png

Well, maybe if somepony cooked me a pancake.

Originally, I was expecting this episode to be a Luna one...and somehow, they managed to include in something totally makes sense. Again, total props to Corey in this one. Loved it to death. New writer is approved. :mellow:

And I thought that you would have been happy as hell. :lol: By the way, Star, can't you pester Jonke into changing into Dreamwalker again? ^_^

And I would cook you one, but I don't know how. :(

Wait, you didn't think I was 30, did you?

Dear god... Someone set me up for a penis joke, quick.

Well...not quite. It was a possibility, but it was my firm belief that you were AT LEAST past 20 years... still can't believe how wrong I was. :P

Freaking added!

I have no idea, why someone decided to put ALL the qualities good for a politician...but hate politics entirely. :angry: But thank you! ^_^

• Brohoof 2

I nearly jumped my pants off when Luna shows up... Smile quota for the month has been fulfilled H66x8.png

also, jokes on you. I rarely ever dream to begin with. :3

bcBQq.png

Weyland :3

Hello :3

How's the Scoots?

And I thought that you would have been happy as hell. By the way, Star, can't you pester Jonke into changing into Dreamwalker again?

I highly doubt he won't mind... Nah, just let it be for now :V

Me and Chaotic Discord's dreams came true this morning, we were so happy

So do I AhGSr.png

eumHC.jpg

And the best thing is, the "AJ eclipsed by Derpy" tragedy didn't repeat itself this time. Both Scoots and Lulu have the same share of fame o/

• Brohoof 1

This is my post from earlier this morning about the episode :3

Also adding on, this is a compilation of some of my favorite snaps from the episode:

71c7d12ced77ab4c01d184b5b8d96742.png?135
5efc4698951737bb828953b9f030f79c.png?135
31512255e6988bfc434581725572a645.png?135

Too much cuddles to even exist :3 my life is complete

• Brohoof 1

eumHC.jpg

And the best thing is, the "AJ eclipsed by Derpy" tragedy didn't repeat itself this time. Both Scoots and Lulu have the same share of fame o/

Wow, somebody drew THAT in just a span of one day? Holy shit, talented people on this earth...

And yes, I'm happy about the point you made. If Scoots was completely disregarded just cause Luna had screen time in the episode, I would have to smack a filly with a chainsaw.

• Brohoof 1

Hahah... I wonder what Gamer Luna's thoughts would be if she knew an Earth Pony could play video games with ease :P

Um, I challenge you to a test of skill! For nopony can beat me, master of gaming and such!