General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Posting ponies. Duh.

Normally, I'd agree, and I also normally say hi, but the fact it's so late I can already hear the birds of the morning, probably tells me that it's too damn late.

I should also say, that I'll return to tulpa thinking, RP learning, and GCT camping tomo-...er...later, since I have now finished the FCE...agh, my eyes...wait a minute...IS THAT THE SUN!?

• Brohoof 1

Normally, I'd agree, and I also normally say hi, but the fact it's so late I can already hear the birds of the morning, probably tells me that it's too damn late.

I should also say, that I'll return to tulpa thinking, RP learning, and GCT camping tomo-...er...later, since I have now finished the FCE...agh, my eyes...wait a minute...IS THAT THE SUN!?

Ya know, once it passes somewhere after 5:00 its not considered late anymore, but early. :lol:

FCE? :wacko:

You should tell me what that is when you return.

And yes, that more than likely is the sun~

You're too busy ogling on ponies

Maybe, but I know it's late when you see the sun coming out. Chatting takes more time of your day than I thought. Go figurel. Oh well, food for the soul.

Ya know, once it passes somewhere after 5:00 its not considered late anymore, but early. :lol:

FCE? :wacko:
You should tell me what that is when you return.

And yes, that more than likely is the sun~

Touche.

FCE= First Certificate in English.

Basically, the exam that and certificate that allows you to work on other places outside yours when you're a non-natural English speaker. Me and a friend took between two days ago and yesterday. And I believe we did well!...Umm...too tired to use emotes. Will do more later.

I just wanted to pass by. Goodni...er...morning? I dont even know.

Touche.

FCE= First Certificate in English.

Basically, the exam that and certificate that allows you to work on other places outside yours when you're a non-natural English speaker. Me and a friend took between two days ago and yesterday. And I believe we did well!...Umm...too tired to use emotes. Will do more later.

I just wanted to pass by. Goodni...er...morning? I dont even know.

Aah. Well, that's good you feel you did good on it. You more than likely did if you feel so confident about it! :)

Night/Morning! :lol:

-------

I'm also retiring for the night/day.

That damn test sig took waaay longer than I meant it to...

Didn't even get to start my Trixie sig... ;-;

Aw y0Qnc.png

Anyway, nice sig!

Thankies! cKuFQ.pngWow, your sigs are really working with me right now...

Just gotta work out the bumps here and there and finish it up. Not sure if it will fit the data requirements with such an amount of images for the animation, but it will still be cool.

• Brohoof 1

I'm assuming you mean for the ones who are really good at it and not just everyone?

If that's the case, then you need more specifications than just "Actually know how to make signatures".

I know how to make a signature. But my level is extremely subpar to yours. (Freaking down in the ground next to dinosaur bones.)

Still, I know how to make one so I'm qualified by that definition.

But I get what you mean. Sorta to allow everyone to be able to go there if they need one made and ones who make them to show off their talents and offer their services? It'd also clean up a little bit by keeping the threads asking about signatures and whatnot down.

It seems that all the bronies who exist or at least on this forum have no true talent in making signatures, or at least not giving a damn about their own signature.

Even if that section does exist, I'll be the only pony who'll be on it.

contemplating on whether or not to order this vinyl single for 14 dollars. screw you, limited edition temptations!

also, i'm working on those Aphex Twin impression photoshoots i made. err, well, trying to find some good ones to work with. there are a few good ones but the sharpness is not that great all the time.

Hi guise :D

I would say I am doing pretty well on posting outside of Cloudsdale

So far I have made about 26 posts already

I am now number two on today's top posters list and I only have about 8 or 9 more posts to go before I reach Bunny status :3

contemplating on whether or not to order this vinyl single for 14 dollars. screw you, limited edition temptations!

also, i'm working on those Aphex Twin impression photoshoots i made. err, well, trying to find some good ones to work with. there are a few good ones but the sharpness is not that great all the time.

VISSY YOU SCOUNDREL

You gave me a new desire

A desire to try out Diapers

I literally want to buy some now

Oh, and for the record

I am not complainin...

I'm just sayin'

• Brohoof 5

I am now number two on today's top posters list and I only have about 8 or 9 more posts to go before I reach Bunny status :3

VISSY YOU SCOUNDREL

You gave me a new desire

hai there, soon to be bunny.

and lolwhoops. sorry bout that? :P

• Brohoof 3

It seems that all the bronies who exist or at least on this forum have no true talent in making signatures, or at least not giving a damn about their own signature.

Even if that section does exist, I'll be the only pony who'll be on it.

Wow. Really high and mighty up there, aren't ya? How's the view.

>All don't give a damn about their own

Hey! I certainly gave and or still give a damn about how mine looked and or looks! I just suck is all~ Only a few months of experience and R/G colorblindness don't help either...

Well, like Weyland said, suggest the idea to Feld0 and the guys. Though, I highly doubt it would go anywhere at all for just one person.

And if it did go through somehow, but allowed more people then you'll have to share or you'll get a time out.

ohai!

Congratz on your almost being a bunny. Now just get up here to pony with me. :3

>on the Top 5 top poster of the day

>Complete beginning of the day

Good luck on keeping that, guy. :V

VISSY YOU SCOUNDREL

You gave me a new desire

hai there, soon to be bunny.

and lolwhoops. sorry bout that? :P

Egads!Ru939.png

Her powers are stronger than I thought!

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 1

Wow. Really high and mighty up there, aren't ya? How's the view.

>All don't give a damn about their own

Hey! I certainly gave and or still give a damn about how mine looked and or looks! I just suck is all~ Only a few months of experience and R/G colorblindness don't help either...

Well, like Weyland said, suggest the idea to Feld0 and the guys. Though, I highly doubt it would go anywhere at all for just one person.

And if it did go through somehow, but allowed more people then you'll have to share or you'll get a time out.

I've never seen anything better than the signatures I make so I'd assume I'm the best around here.

Maybe I'll suggest it to them, but its very unlikely it'll happen.

You're colorblind? I feel bad for you. :'(

if you are that great, why don't you ask Feld0 to make one for you? EVShg.png

Being talented at Photoshop doesn't make me an Alicorn.

The worst part about waking up is... (I want you to think of the worst thing about waking up.)

-----

Strange about how much I can program, but I don't know half the crap about what it's called...

I've determined that I know about 70% of the crap.