General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Consciousness is overrated anyway.

But you told me sleep is for the weak. Well, which is it? Is sleep for the weak, or is consciousness overrated?

It seems that all the bronies who exist or at least on this forum have no true talent in making signatures, or at least not giving a damn about their own signature.

Right, sure. And yet you never fulfilled the request I made in your signature thread. Mighty unneighborly of you.

• Brohoof 1

But you told me sleep is for the weak. Well, which is it? Is sleep for the weak, or is consciousness overrated?

Both are true.

I'll just stick to my normal side of sleep being for the weak.

Cause sleep IS for the weak.

Weakling.

well then:

Stand back a little more. It looks more like a pair of shorts to me than a skirt. :x

• Brohoof 1

You don't sleep, do you? How sad. There are so many wonderful things in dreamland. 

Sadly, even the strongest of us have to at some point.

Besides, I have nothing wonderful in my Dreamland.

Literally, its mostly black. Nothing but pure black. Very rarely does anything show itself to me.

Very rarely does anything show itself to me.
How super duper extremely sad. 

Like balloons, streamers and blood everywhere :D

Not in my dreamland. Want me to tell you about it? I created it as a child, and I've never forgotten it.

I go out to pawn my graduation ring, only to find that it's only $170, and what happens in my absence?

... So another joins the padded ranks, it seems... Very interesting...

Of course, more butt carpeting... Take note of this: I'll refer to (you-know-what) as butt carpeting, because how the hell can you diap when you can't fing?

[i just noticed but...are Snips and Snails horns stuck together? :o

Super-glue is one hell of a drug.

hello little fishes

My Little Fishy will never catch on. 

Morning, everybrony.

Yo.

YAY,

I am now a cute wittle bunnee wabbit

I'm pulling out my shotgun; I'm hunting rabbits now. 

oh, i also bought a skirt. i even took pictures. but it's rather itchy... i hope this can be fixed with softeners or something?

who wants to see Viscra in a skirt???

well then:

I'm not even gonna ask.

mmmmmmmmmmmm Tacos!

I've never heard of the TAC Operating System...

• Brohoof 1

Okies :D

[sits on the floor for story time]

It is a magical place, full of childlike wonder and imagination. It all exists on an island, a huge one, inside my mind. The island isn't all that big, but its boundaries are limitless. A place I love the most is the wide, open fields at the center of it, where Native Americans ride horses freely, and fight the Amazonian warrior women for dominance of the territory. Beyond that, there are castles, and other magical things, and all my dreams take place inside my dreamland, one way or another.

There are the mountains to the north, where dragons rest their weary heads, and champions foolishly ride to challenge them. In the south are the jungles, where Pokemon and all the many other creatures of my childhood live in peace and harmony. To the west are the cities, where dream people live and work, completely oblivious to the world outside the safety of their settlements. To the east are the wastelands, where nightmares and other horrors dwell, but none venture there. And everywhere else are all the miscellaneous things that are scattered about my dreamworld, like fairs and carnivals, and ruins, and all my little fantasy worlds.

Beyond the coasts of the cities of the west, there exists a smaller island. Upon it is a world of technology, where every new idea gets created. And even beyond that is my brother's dreamworld. The only way between the two in through the little island. I do not know what lies within my brother's land, but it can't be too different from my own. But a person's dreamland is unique to them, and cannot be categorized, or predicted.

So, anyone else have a dreamworld?

hi Luna

Hi Molly.

• Brohoof 3