General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Agreed, but the highest form of creation is to build a world with words - painting a picture upon the beautiful tapestry of an empty sheet of paper. (Or, in our case... A blank screen.)

Truly great writing must balance the need for brevity with the power of creative expression. 

Aye, it's true enough. Doesn't make it any easier for those who struggle though. Poor, poor souls they are,

Does the GCT count? :3

Perhaps.

You would throw all your berry pies at us & laugh :P!

lol 

You're weird. I honestly own no pastries whatsoever. I'm a gentleman and a scholar, not a clown. Seriously.

• Brohoof 2

Reunion? But we haven't actually all met in the first place...

*facepalm* Your right we have never met so the "reunion" wouldn't make sense... :P silly me xD! 

I just don't know what went wrong!! D: 

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

Fair enough.

Not fully, mind you, only R/G. So don't feel too bad as I can see colors, but have a very high chance to confuse two of them depending on their shade. It's hard as crap to differentiate between some of them is all. I've had Orange spray paint completely disappear in perfectly green grass. :l

Go for it. Won't hurt to try regardless of the chances of it happening.

I can imagine how you're spraying orange paint on grass. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Is your soul rich then? Does it own a mansion atop a marvelous hill?

......no.

Its more middle class.

But, hell, what do I know. That thing is always off doing something. I can't keep up with it. Who knows what its got.

Look who's here :V

Aye, it's true enough. Doesn't make it any easier for those who struggle though. Poor, poor souls they are,

Some certain people couldn't be bothered to put too much thought in their RP posts. Hell, I know three names that never even spell-check their posts.

• Brohoof 2

Some certain people couldn't be bothered to put too much thought in their RP posts. Hell, I know three names that never even spell-check their posts.

T'is far too sad for a mortal heart to comprehend.

• Brohoof 2

Don't ask me how far I went to get my flash drive back, and before you ask, yes, it was with me the entire time.

And no, I do NOT have a monkey.

It's annoying to have bugs fly around my face.

Memorability is in the eyes of the beholder. I could not honestly find a post that people remember the most simply because I am not them.

Actually, I don't think I can remember any.

That's why I asked what you THINK is memorable.

My memory is complete shit. I might think a post is memorable, but I won't remember it later.

You need a memory upgrade.

Crusading needs a purpose, and building something in a forest somewhere isn't world changing. It's singular forest changing.

Don't ask about Viscra or Kyro... Please. 

it could change the world for bronies, man. that's what matters.

See above.

Hows the general chat thread doing? :)

See above.

I don't know, but I've joined it.

See above. 

We met at a mall in our town and must say today was freaking awesome xD!

I wish I would have the same thing happen to me... But I live in the middle of a desert...

Oh, God how I hate my smile.

Define smile.

I never really thought it would be so wildly filled with walls of text. It just sort of happened that way, oddly enough. Now, I'm addicted though, so they probably won't stop.

If you're like me, it'll become natural. I blame the GCT:

I took in the word "passengers" as "assengers", I hate my brother's computer so much, going to the computer store was both helpful and unhelpful, so much for getting the one other class I need, and I lost my flash drive.

Oh yeah, thoughts of Ganaram and Viscra (and Gem and Nova) flooded my head again, I feel like I wanna reimagine Viscra, we need more of those reusable grocery bags, my town is erecting tons of solar panels, there's craptons of construction everywhere, and I may be able to afford the computer parts I've been needing for so long.

My concern now is compatibility and expandability and power.

I feel a little tired from today and my chair's squeaking as hell. The only set of lights we've set up was a dinky 20-light set on one of our outdoor plants, and we have yet to set up the Christmas tree.

It's cold as damn, as one might expect, and why do people fart into Oingo Boingo's hand when they could instead faaf? I guess the missionariraries in the faaf are quite dangerous, but there's more danger with the shit flying everywhere. Problem is, the shit flying everywhere is not the usual shit that Obama would typically describe, but it's instead the butter that Nickelshit sang about feeding the world with.

It looks strange in here.

Be careful; There's a lot of instabilities, and the floor is lava.

(It's a wooden floor that's been painted with red, orange, and yellow paint.) 

I hope everything goes well with the the medicine and you get better, Vissy!

But drinking nothing but water? I would not make it a day. I can't stand it unless I'm actually tired.

What the hell happened...? 

doctor's orders. it's either that or continuing to have bowel problems every so often. wouldn't you endure drinking water for 3 weeks if it meant it'd possibly stop the effects of your bowels violently erupting every so often?

I had to ask... (Insert worrying face here) 

I dreamed that I had gone to a carnival with my Pinkie Pie plushie on my shoulder. Funny thing is, it doesn't actually fit on my shoulder... But I digress.

I'm barely able to remember anything...

i know i shouldn't have spent more money in the thrift store today, but they had budget priced games there: Farcry, Crysis, F.E.A.R, and Battle Field 2, for like 12 dollars. 12! DOLLARS!

i also found a cool jazz collection and EDM compilation.

I SWEAR TO GOD I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MONEY. D:

Half of the crap I've been getting for the past several months has come from a thrift store. My pants, my chair, my USB cable, the Christmas lights.

Also, I need to money a lot more than you do... I've complained about it enough: I need my computer built.

Have I ever mentioned that one time I dreamt I was knife-fighting Santa Claus in a battlefield? That was awesome.

What the hell have you been smoking lately?

(Did I mention that Jade's colouring is already festive?)

oh god... my head.

What's wrong, Viscra? o.o

my head got a bit dizzy back then, probably because of all the liquid i've lost during the day today.

Seriously, guys, don't make me worry again... The last time I worried about someone was someone from Argentina... 

(Braeburn x Soarin)

What blue said... Hawt

Don't ask me how many times I've seen that... I know of one image that can beat that, and it involves socks. 

O_o

0_x

Lol now we all need a general chat thread reunion xD!

This.

Reunion? But we haven't actually all met in the first place...

See above.

Does the GCT count? :3

See above.

• Brohoof 1

If I was the one spraying it then, itd be everywhere in an attempt to find it. :|

Just stop replying to her, she just wants to make fun of you :/

T'is far too sad for a mortal heart to comprehend.

They exists G16t5.png

Huh, some of the threads in General Discussion can't be marked as 'read'

tfw the game you've played for years and has rarely caused any lag issues whatsoever, but then you enter an area only to see its been updated and nearly freezes your computer...

What game is it o_o

Maybe the new areas are buggy

Just stop replying to her, she just wants to make fun of you :/

Doesn't bother me at all. I can laugh at myself at times.

And you need proof.

Huh, some of the threads in General Discussion can't be marked as 'read'

What game is it o_o

Maybe the new areas are buggy

Runescape.

They redid this one area and I was unaware of it and its been made to look sooooo freaking epic!

It just has a lot going on in the area is all. And on my moms slow computer just makes it that much worse.

Don't ask about Viscra or Kyro... Please.

I don't need to, I know very well about their crusades. Righteous ideas, they are not. Twisted crusades are the best crusades, or at least the most entertaining ones.

:huh: That is true but I guess we are all weird in our own little way all of us.

Some in a little way, some in lots of little ways. while others are weird in vast giant ways.

• Brohoof 2

Runescape. They redid this one area and I was unaware of it and its been made to look sooooo freaking epic! It just has a lot going on in the area is all. And on my moms slow computer just makes it that much worse.

This is runescape for me.

Get into it for a couple months then take a break for about a year and then get interested in it again :P. Im sure it has changed a ton since I last played back in early 2011.

• Brohoof 1

Runescape.

They redid this one area and I was unaware of it and its been made to look sooooo freaking epic!

From what I gather,... Al-Kharid, Doric's house and Goblin Village area, Lumbridge Swamp Caves, and Wizards' Tower. That's all I know.

Did they do a hidden update or what?

So... Could anyone please wrap up what happened over the course of the last 90 posts here...? My phone battery died, so yeah

Well for me got to meet TGAP haven in person and we have just been chatting away bout stuff here and there :).