General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

No, but I have been considering getting one.

If enough people ask me to get one, and actually add me on it I'd be more than willing to get one.

Well, it's just an emergency line. In case something terrible happened and we need a way to communicate. There is no real activities over there. And you should make some skype account even if you never actually use it. It's a good thing to have VnCRQ.png

Silly filly, didn't you know they only draw the mane 5 on the box?

fyTMn.jpg

They replaced the 'a' with a 'q'Someone over there needs to redo his primary school :cNothing special, just me and myself :3Don't forget to try to add my in skype. The faster we get everybody on the emergency line, the better.Which reminds me...Got any skype?
That's called "Chicken scratch". It's how people with really shitty handwriting write. XD

And I won't. I'll add it tomorrow.

There ain't much to it, as I said, except that there's something that I need to ad in, but I don't know what it is:
No idea what you could add. :x

Speaking of that, I need to make one for Synth....

Also, to everyone in here, how does "Synth Pulse" sound as a name?

• Brohoof 3

That's called "Chicken scratch". It's how people with really shitty handwriting write.

You just called my handwriting crap.

Oh and Synth Pulse? Anything but my handwriting.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take a dump.

I like it, it has a good ring to it.

Haven aka OC procrastinator and resident Kirby.

Ya know, I was going to give you compliments on your avvy and sketch from earlier, but nevermind now. :l

I don't like you either.

pinkie_pie_hopping_with_tongue_out_vecto

• Brohoof 3

You just called my handwriting crap.Oh and Synth Pulse? Anything but my handwriting.Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take a dump.
Don't worry, mine is pure shit as well. x)
I like it, it has a good ring to it. Haven aka OC procrastinator and resident Kirby.  I don't like you either. 

Yay!

Eeyup, that's me! X3

I know.

You love me. X3

But who wouldn't/doesn't?

• Brohoof 1

Say, what's his special talent? Creating music or remixing? [img=http://i.imgur.com/lEJ9q.png]
Making. :3

It's technically the part of me that likes making music, but turned up. He wants to become famous in that area. Or at least become well known, whereas I just do it as a hobby. If it goes anywhere, then yay! If not, then yay!

I should also mention his preferred genre is Electronic.

I sorta wanna have him play drums like i do so he literally make his own beats, but that seems like its adding yoo much. What do you think?

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 2

Vqtbs.jpg

All of these OC's make me want to submit mine and start roleplaying.

Well, you should take a look at the available RPs in the RP world submitting your OC in this site. It's kinda hard to find a good RP that match your style.

It's technically the part of me that likes making music, but turned up. He wants to become famous in that area. Or at least become well known, whereas I just do it as a hobby. If it goes anywhere, then yay! If not, then yay!

A real musician then? Sounds nice lEJ9q.png

And how about his magic capabilities?

I'm tired but I must persevere because it's Friday.

Coffee, you need some

Anything non-shipping (Unless it's me with a certain pony). I would love to be a bad guy though.

- You stole an artifact and everypony else is after you.

- You've teamed up with another antagonist to either poison or murder somepony.

- You've captured somepony (or many ponies), and somepony else must rescue them.

- You take over (either solo or with a team) all of Ponyville.

That is all I can think of.

- You stole an artifact and everypony else is after you.

- You've teamed up with another antagonist to either poison or murder somepony.

- You've captured somepony (or many ponies), and somepony else must rescue them.

- You take over (either solo or with a team) all of Ponyville.

That is all I can think of.

mlfw958_large.jpg

[img=http://i.imgur.com/Vqtbs.jpg]Well, you should take a look at the available RPs in the RP world submitting your OC in this site. It's kinda hard to find a good RP that match your style.A real musician then? Sounds nice [img=http://i.imgur.com/lEJ9q.png]And how about his magic capabilities?Coffee, you need some
Depends on how you define "real music" lol. But, yes.

Ummm, I I havent fully gone into that. :x

I need to remember that one so I can work on that as well.

Also, I added another part in my last post i wanted your opinion on, so re-read it maybe?