General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I sorta wanna have him play drums like i do so he literally make his own beats, but that seems like its adding yoo much. What do you think?

There is a lot of human musicians that can play more than one kind of instruments. People that can be good on three or five instruments isn't that rare, so it wouldn't be too much for an unicorn.

Seeing him plays multiple instruments at once with his telekinesis (just like rarity make multiple dresses at once) should be nice VnCRQ.png

Judging by the fact that she hasn't acknowledged me for the all of today, I think so...

Oh dear...

You might need to give her more time. Just wait for a bit longer :x

• Brohoof 1

Judging by the fact that she hasn't acknowledged me for the all of today, I think so...
Give her more time then.

She'll come round eventually.

I remember this girl did that to me once. She didn't budge in her stance at all no matter what i tried. So it's best to let her be until she is ready.

• Brohoof 2

It has been months since the last time I pulled an all-nighter. Should I do it tonight?

vNPac.png

Yes ;).

Just finished playing a near 1-hour game on Black Ops II Zombies TranZit. I never knew the top of the bus could be so useful :o, especially in earlier rounds. Only problems are that you can get swarmed up there, plus, I saw a few of mah teammates get pushed into the fog by low-lying beams and such :lol:.

• Brohoof 2

There is a lot of human musicians that can play more than one kind of instruments. People that can be good on three or five instruments isn't that rare, so it wouldn't be too much for an unicorn.Seeing him plays multiple instruments at once with his telekinesis (just like rarity make multiple dresses at once) should be nice [img=http://i.imgur.com/VnCRQ.png]Oh dear...You might need to give her more time. Just wait for a bit longer :x
Well, he doesn't play instruments. He makes Electronic music. No extreme need for them.

He could be able to play Piano since it would be helpful, but idk.

And I'm not too sure about him manipulating multiple things. I kinda want something similar to Vissy's, but different.

• Brohoof 1

There is a lot of human musicians that can play more than one kind of instruments. People that can be good on three or five instruments isn't that rare, so it wouldn't be too much for an unicorn.Seeing him plays multiple instruments at once with his telekinesis (just like rarity make multiple dresses at once) should be nice [img=http://i.imgur.com/VnCRQ.png]Oh dear...You might need to give her more time. Just wait for a bit longer :x
Give her more time then.

She'll come round eventually.

I remember this girl did that to me once. She didn't budge in her stance at all no matter what i tried. So it's best to let her be until she is ready.

And I will. ;)

I want to stay up, but doing what..?

• Brohoof 1

Yes.
Yes ;).
Sure. I ain't got no Monster nor anything to keep my attention so i sadly cant do the same.

Well, that was fast 3lnNF.png

And no, all I need is some snacks and a few glasses of coffee. Lately drinking energy drinks give me gas :c

Well, he doesn't play instruments. He makes Electronic music. No extreme need for them.

He could be able to play Piano since it would be helpful, but idk.

Even with that extra two traits, it's still pretty much believable. VnCRQ.png

Besides, playing drums and piano is pretty much teachable even if you're 30-yo

I want to stay up, but doing what..?

Trolling? Playing games? Just think of something that you usually can't do midday because you are busy

• Brohoof 1

Trolling? Playing games? Just think of something that you usually can't do midday because you are busy

I didn't do anything today, pretty much, and I had plenty of time...

I don't really wanna play games, or listen to music, or read, but I'm wide awake...

And no, all I need is some snacks and a few glasses of coffee.

I can do it just by listening to music all night, however I do have some Mio in case I ever need it.

Tail fail, much too small. Eye color is still up in the air.

FPNaj.png

• Brohoof 3

I didn't do anything today, pretty much, and I had plenty of time...

I don't really wanna play games, or listen to music, or read, but I'm wide awake...

Learn a new instrument, draw, fly a kite, milk a cow, omegle, party, decorate for Christmas, go Xmas shopping, go star gazing, go fishing, ride a dirt bike, go driving for a while, or find the cure for the common cold.
  • Brohoof 1

I always like to see Nightmare Moon not as an evil incarnate, but merely an embodiment of Luna's anger. She was never a different individual possessing Luna, she was merely another persona inside her

eOaWh.jpg

Hm... Since this site can't really be relied to provide a 24/7 entertainment, you might want to give another forum a try. Try to introduce yourself in another forum, challenge yourself to get as many post counts as you can, then disappears when the day is over.

Hard mode: get yourself permabanned :3

Tail fail, much too small. Eye color is still up in the air.

The tail looks fine imo. Stallions never seen with overly long tail, in the show most of them have much shorter tail than those mares'

• Brohoof 3

Learn a new instrument, draw, fly a kite, milk a cow, omegle, party, decorate for Christmas, go Xmas shopping, go star gazing, go fishing, ride a dirt bike, go driving for a while, or find the cure for the common cold.

It's night and my parents are asleep and I'm on my iPad... And our house is alarmed...

I always like to see Nightmare Moon not as an evil incarnate, but merely an embodiment of Luna's anger. She was never a different individual possessing Luna, she was merely another persona inside her[img=http://i.imgur.com/eOaWh.jpg]Hm... Since this site can't really be relied to provide a 24/7 entertainment, you might want to give another forum a try. Try to introduce yourself in another forum, challenge yourself to get as many post counts as you can, then disappears when the day is over.Hard mode: get yourself permabanned :3The tail looks fine imo. Stallions never seen with overly long tail, in the show most of them have much shorter tail than those mares'

Nah... I don't wanna.

• Brohoof 1

You know, when I look back at some of the forums I've gotten banned from- I usually am not to surprised I ended up getting banned.

(I'm the first one talking)

post-5726-0-86041900-1355546781_thumb.jpg

Edited by One
  • Brohoof 1

It's night and my parents are asleep and I'm on my iPad... And our house is alarmed...

Go to your computer and start writing on stuff?

Nah... I don't wanna.

But it's fun!

jGveV.jpg

To see a whole new community, the anxiety of being a newbie, to experience another tier of excitement.

You know, when I look back at some of the forums I've gotten banned from- I usually am not to surprised I ended up getting banned.

You accessed the forum from the same IP, I will be surprised if they didn't hammer your ass instantly VnCRQ.png

There is some forum that somehow tolerates multiple ban evasion, though

• Brohoof 1

Go to your computer and start writing on stuff?But it's fun![img=http://i.imgur.com/jGveV.jpg]To see a whole new community, the anxiety of being a newbie, to experience another tier of excitement.You accessed the forum from the same IP, I will be surprised if they didn't hammer your ass instantly [img=http://i.imgur.com/VnCRQ.png]There is some forum that somehow tolerates multiple ban evasion, though

That's downstairs...

Dude, I have my iPad in my room.

And my parents don't like my computer in my room...

iPad ? computer

Unless you can bludgeon people to death with your tiny iPad, the computer is always better lEJ9q.png

Any reason they don't want you to be intimate with that piece of technology, while letting you play with the iPad? It seems counter-productive there

• Brohoof 1

The tail looks fine imo. Stallions never seen with overly long tail, in the show most of them have much shorter tail than those mares'

You're probably right, the back part of the mane is throwing me off, I think that part is a bit too long.

iPad ≠ computerUnless you can bludgeon people to death with your tiny iPad, the computer is always better [img=http://i.imgur.com/lEJ9q.png]Any reason they don't want you to be intimate with that piece of technology, while letting you play with the iPad? It seems counter-productive there

Or they don't know it's up here at night... Whatever. I need to get to bed. Turns out, I really did piss her off...

• Brohoof 1