General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

@, I'm happy with how it turned out and my dA friends like it. :)

This is all that matters then.

If its not Twilight related at all then they just don't like your fic. But as long as YOU like it, it really doesn't matter too much.

@, But it's not related to Twilight at all the only thing that's kinda like it

is that 2 different races are in forbidden love. Other then that, it's not related to Twilight AT ALL.

That might have done it then.

People seeing it and assuming you basically took it from Twilight, even though Romeo and Juliet did it first.

People are stupid these days.

Pay it no mind.

Hurry up. She might be...a right walker. That's a bad thing.

What does that mean?

And ummmm....

I was hoping you'd get it.

lol he wasn't the only one.

And I don't do a thing with modeling. Ive just been around it somewhat.

What does that mean? And ummmm....

It means she won't get to live a normal life. All she will ever do is walk to the right. It's a mental illness. Haven, this is hard for me to tell you this but, your daughter isn't going to make it. Clarity may starve to death.
  • Brohoof 1

Ohhai! Welcome to the GCT. Grab a chair, pull up with us, and float off into space for a while, why don't ya?

This actually just made me laugh :D

On the ceiling.....I'll probably have to take that up with Sweetie Belle, sounds like someones put her in charge again.

This place has an awesome kind of gravity that lets you walk on the walls and on the ceiling.

It's perfectly safe, but my hammock on the 3rd floor ceiling seems to be having problems deciding which gravity well to obey...

I've been spinning in my sleep for the past few days.

@, To me it's made people for biggity. Makes me think that if I fell for someone that isn't white,

they might call me Bella! (barfs)

I have no idea what "for biggity" even means....

And Id be more afraid of some racist bigot attacking me for that rather can calling me whatever the guy's name is....

Especially since in my case its inevitable. The dating a different race, that is.

This place has an awesome kind of gravity that lets you walk on the walls and on the ceiling.

It's perfectly safe, but my hammock on the 3rd floor ceiling seems to be having problems deciding which gravity well to obey...

I've been spinning in my sleep for the past few days.

No wonder that blob of Gak is sticking to the wall; It's got a gravity well...

-----

So who else wants to read pieces of old stories that I have written that I no longer care about simply because I had no hope for them in the first place?

It means she won't get to live a normal life. All she will ever do is walk to the right. It's a mental illness. Haven, this is hard for me to tell you this but, your daughter isn't going to make it. Clarity may starve to death.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3