General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Because going through things like that add interesting aspects to a person's character?

Agreed, it's the quirks of people.

Totally.

Um, it's not all Brothers Grimm there, right?

It's not... My jaw hurts too. dry.png

You'd only make yourself sick.

I noticed a bunch of people who don't frequent this place randomly dropped in, make a single post, then left. How odd.

Also, the traitor Street Comedy stopped by disguised as a new user. So, what did he do under the guise of futuredog? And another strange person pretending to be a scary version of Pinkie Pie paid us a visit. Anyone remember Zalgy Cakes?

no they're actually quite friendly and jolly

I have returned, ponies of small size. 

1050445_1339461138107_full.jpg

Note to self: Don't stop thinking, and get Construction to level 57.

Lemme guess.... Teak eagle/demon lecturn for tabs?

Did that a little while ago. Oddly enough, I didn't procrastinate and did everything my self for once. I was very shocked afterwards.

no they're actually quite friendly and jolly
Then I see little to no problem with visiting Muffinland, or whatever it's called.

And for those interested, The Mentally Advanced Series is back.

http://youtu.be/mBW_xk6efUo

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Well, it's not the end of the world for you yet, do I'd think that running out of AJ stubborness shouldn't have come to you just yet.

7 years actively searching, 7 interviews, 3 hires. I ran out of AJ stubbornness years ago, before I knew what that stubbornness was. Now I just have to hope people get fired or ragequit. I made a good impression with the people I talked to today at least, so that's a start.

pardon my blunt edge here, but you can't have sex with a game console. so the stallion wins.

yeah. i went there.

Are you sure about that?

Are you completely sure about that?

Absolutely positively indubitably sure about that?

But what did Street Comedy do? 

Wait, how did they know it was Street Comedy? He admit it or by ip?

Edited by TGAP DJ HVen MM the Mighty
  • Brohoof 1

Are you sure about that?

Those are some good questions.

Wait, how did they know it was Street Comedy? He admit it or by ip?
Um, how should I know? Either way, the traitor has been removed. I always wondered what he did though. How do these people end up banished? Like all those people who mysteriously ended up with grayed names.  
  • Brohoof 1

Those are some good questions. Um, how should I know? Either way, the traitor has been removed. I always wondered what he did though. How do these people end up banished? Like all those people who mysteriously ended up with grayed names.  

Thank you. Those are the kind of questions that need to be asked.

Well, you called him by Street Comedy so I assumed you had proof of it actually being him.

One person went by going all out on people/bronies/mods in a thread she made.

Most are either trolls or multiple accounts made on the same ip.

Id love to figure out the other people who have grayed out names, but no banished badge.

Especially that guy who supposedly was only impersonating bronies for some reason.

Well, you called him by Street Comedy so I assumed you had proof of it actually being him.
I came in after futuredog was revealed to be Street Comedy. When I saw a post made by him, despite the fact he was already banned, I thought I had a lapse in sanity... But clearly Boss Cuckoo did something to reveal the traitor for what he was.
One person went by going all out on people/bronies/mods in a thread she made.
What in the world are you talking about?
Id love to figure out the other people who have grayed out names, but no banished badge.
I think the changed their policy for that. The banished badge seems to have disappeared.
Especially that guy who supposedly was only impersonating bronies for some reason.
It was fun figuring out who it was when he created a second account just to mess with people. Glad he's gone... 

Having a cold sucks...

Clearly I'm not the only one who is sick. It's something in the air I tell you. I hate being sick...

Anyway, I think I figured out how a cactus can help you pee:

When I was a kid, I would always watch mindlessly classic cartoon violence, in particular, Tom and Jerry. Anypony born in the era I was born in may recall watching that when they were like, I dunno, the age where you continually wet the bed or something...? (Oddly enough, if I try to rewind to that era, the first thing that comes to mind is Winnie the Pooh; Irrelevant, if you ask me.)

i'm not sure i get the point, but i saw Tom & Jerry in there.

Hiya guys ! :DD

Ow... that doesn't sound like fun... hope you feel better soon, mate. :/

*crashes through the roof*

hello, and welcome to the GCT! may i take your order, please?

• Brohoof 2

How could you...? 

Why would you...?

No worries, I'll just "create" a third restroom. 

i already have a handful of restrooms here, if you are interested.

Because going through things like that add interesting aspects to a person's character?

i'm interesting because i am partially insane.

Are you sure about that?

have YOU tried doing it with your Xbox? (or as my dad likes to call it, the 6box)

Wouldn't mind a Red Bull. x)

oh sure, you can have as many as you want. just remember that there's no bathrooms within miles of length here, so you'll have to wear this when drinking it.

Having a cold sucks...

everyone is getting sick around here. blink.png

meanwhile, i'm as healthy as can be. wut?

• Brohoof 2

or as my dad likes to call it, the 6box
 Whaaaat?

Also, for a second there, I thought it said sex box despite the fact it's 6, not six...

• Brohoof 1

oh sure, you can have as many as you want. just remember that there's no bathrooms within miles of length here, so you'll have to wear this when drinking it.

I don't think I want to :|

On 12/3/2012 at 8:08 PM, Sagitta said:

What's the catch?

you're not allowed to use any other type of restroom ever than the ones i provide. well, at least not in here.

On 12/3/2012 at 8:09 PM, The Melodyman (RKA) said:

I don't think I want to :|

unless you're planning to piss on the floor, you have no choice. besides, i'm in charge of the restroom facilities here.

Edited by Viscra Maelstrom

realization: 6 is pronounced "sex" in Swedish.
Then it comes full circle. You CAN do it with a game console. It would probably just be highly unpleasant...
i'm in charge of the restroom facilities here.
Silly Viscra, that's Ganaram's job.
  • Brohoof 2