General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Well, was he a dirty traitor back then?

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Fuck yes. He treated this thread as attention-whoring place. He hardly care about whatever others' were talking back there.

Ah yes, very informative. But, he revealed our biggest secret!

Everyone worth of their name already knows about that one long ago VnCRQ.png

At least we as a group stands as a living proof that brohooves ain't mean shit :P

• Brohoof 1

Suddenly 117 and and the spent bullet casings is freakin' priceless

If there's anyone who can make excellent art and hilarious jokes, it's Pixelkitties. mellow.png Anyway, hI Star!

Uh, no. Why would I? Anyone can search 0chan, 1chan, 2chan, 3chan, etc. Plus, 8chan is just a practical joke. Search for it yourself and you'll see. 

The other day you were asking me why most chans were prefaced with a number, so I thought that you might have gotten curious.

Also... What did I just watch.

Watching 8Chan...

A5CPZ.jpg

Child abuse presented in humorous contents

If there's anyone who can make excellent art and hilarious jokes, it's Pixelkitties. mellow.png Anyway, hI Star!

Hello! Do you have pancakes?

• Brohoof 1

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Fuck yes. He treated this thread as attention-whoring place. He hardly care about whatever others' were talking back there.

Oh goodness! Terribly sorry. But, I give everyone as much kindness and acceptance I can muster up until they prove to be undeserving. The moment they break a rule, law, or moral code, I shall consider them unworthy of my goodwill. And typically, anyone banished from the forum must have done something awful and treacherous. Therefore, I brand them a traitor.

The other day you were asking me why most chans were prefaced with a number, so I thought that you might have gotten curious.

Not sure. But it's funny how I made you watch something really weird.

pinkie_pie_by_hitsurou-d5mabwr.jpg

A5CPZ.jpg

Hello! Do you have pancakes?

Can I tell you how much I laugh each time I see that meme?laugh.png

And no, because they're almost non-existant in Argentina...sad.png

Oh goodness! Terribly sorry. But, I give everyone as much kindness and acceptance I can muster up until they prove to be undeserving. The moment they break a rule, law, or moral code, I shall consider them unworthy of my goodwill. And typically, anyone banished from the forum must have done something awful and treacherous. Therefore, I brand them a traitor.

NTBBu.jpg

The moment he didn't stop posting he ug-puff, even after three people asked him to, was more than enough evidence that he never want to be nice.

And no, because they're almost non-existant in Argentina...sad.png

My god...

You should make a pancake, now. A nation is not a happy nation without pancakes D:

Well, that's three people. Weird stuff, huh?

Sad to say, I've seen worse...

.NTBBu.jpg

Those statements are mostly true. Sometimes I don't feel like dealing with people...

Sad to say, I've seen worse...
Eh, I've seen worse.
That really wasn't the point. It was the most funny when I was tricking Haven into thinking it was just another image board. Afterwards, not as funny since y'all could easily read the truth. 
  • Brohoof 1

My god...   You should make a pancake, now. A nation is not a happy nation without pancakes D:

My dear star, common things like pancakes, hotcakes, waffles and donuts are NOT common here. Incidentally, I love them to friggin death. Ergo, WHY DOESN'T ARGENTINA HAVE MORE OF THEM?!angry.png  

But, I give everyone as much kindness and acceptance I can muster up until they prove to be undeserving.

And this is pretty much the way I go too. 

• Brohoof 2

23 posts more to change the frikkin' badge, but it feels like a million. I'm not exactly a spammer D:

VSWgL.gif

My dear star, common things like pancakes, hotcakes, waffles and donuts are NOT common here. Incidentally, I love them to friggin death. Ergo, WHY DOESN'T ARGENTINA HAVE MORE OF THEM?!angry.png

You can always make your own food. Those things you mentioned there can be made with minimal ingredients

23 posts more to change the frikkin' badge, but it feels like a million. I'm not exactly a spammer D:
You'd look odd with a unicorn badge. 

You'd look odd with a unicorn badge.

Welp, the current avatar is purple, it would match the badge :x

I've had this itch since I have 1900 post count. I don't like seeing odd numbers like that 3lnNF.png

You can always make your own food. Those things you mentioned there can be made with minimal ingredients

Ah, but you forget the main thing........I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT COOKING!laugh.png 

Also, it will be weird seeing you with the Unicorn badge.tongue.png  

Anyway, you can't play GTA on a stallion. Yes you can take him for a ride

Actually you can do both simultaneously. I don't even have to take things out of context anymore to make them funny.

I just woke up from a nap, because apparently I nap daily now.

VSWgL.gif

Spam! Spam for that Unicorn badge! It's what all the cool kids do!

Don't ask why but I've been more curious about Viscra lately...

What do you mean exactly?

Eh, never mind.

Yes, I like "Bitch" Seed, you got a problem with that?
Nah, is fine.  Edited by Berry Pie

See? It's not just me. Star, you'll look so different.

What's wrong with being purple? D:

Spam! Spam for that Unicorn badge! It's what all the cool kids do!

No. I spam wisely

V77cO.jpg

Still searching for old threads that can be necro'd.

• Brohoof 1