General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Yeah, not helping, as always. 

You do realise that every computer that I have ever had has never been powerful enough for my needs, right?

Klfhks mk csoljt ;vks a cafadfs;rhk, ;s mk csoljt ;vks drluf mlun...

yeah that was the case for me growing up too, technology is annoying at times, we've all had to go long streches without computer

His arguments were all more like "Evolution is wrong because Darwin created it so he can become God." He never really tried to take on others' arguments either. Weird one he is
Hence I say he's just trying to get on people's nerves. You can't honestly believe in something like that and expect anyone to take you seriously. 

I have some more things up my sleeve, too bad it takes so long to create something of that quality for me right now.

I patiently await.

haayyyy faaagssss wats goin aaawwwnnnn

That's not very nice.

Thanks for the b-day wishes, though.

What the fuck n3WKz.png

His arguments were all more like "Evolution is wrong because Darwin created it so he can become God."

He never really tried to take on others' arguments either. Weird one he is

I thought your "Fucking late" was in reference to me being late about the Eevee thing happening.

Eh, just some overly-religious person trying to shove his ideals into your face. Nothing new.

The true essence of roleplay in one image

7T0IO.jpg

Hence I say he's just trying to get on people's nerves. You can't honestly believe in something like that and expect anyone to take you seriously. 

Uh... I have this feeling that he's honestly believed in his own words. :c

Eh, just some overly-religious person trying to shove his ideals into your face. Nothing new.

We totally need some people like him, though. For that fleeting moments of his threads, I was busy laughing my asses off ZlCHy.png

• Brohoof 4

The true essence of roleplay in one image

-snip-

That image is beyond epic.

I feel sorry for those who took him seriously. I knew it was an instant waste of time when I read the initial post. Then I just shook my head when I read the responses.

T'is a sad day indeed. Logic fails in the vacuum of ignorance.

• Brohoof 1

Not really, I made Sandy from one part of me, not me as a whole.

And I hate glass D:

Sounds good to me G16t5.png

We can discuss about the Bruiser part later. Have you decided on his hometown and such?

Aah.

Not completely. I sort of thought of just setting him in Ponyville at first since I don't know much about Equestria's geography, but I think I should do a little research first.

Not necessarily. Asteria's a lot like anti-IRL me. And anything I couldn't do as Lapis Lazuli, I might be able to do as Asteria. Socializing-wise of course. The two of them aren't exactly like me if you combine them, or even while apart. Like Lapis Lazuli is somewhat like me. But that would be extremely boring. I have to force myself to do things I wouldn't normally do. Identity is something very strange, and I myself barely understand it. So, I just say "What would Lapis Lazuli do in this situation?" as if he were real.

It's all a part of the act. You are an actor, and a performer. But first you must be you before you can be anyone else. Do try and get to the writing prompt. I can't work with you to help improve if I don't know where to start.

I see.

Okie dokie lokie! Shall do!

Say, how goes it in Art Town?

I've been drawing for the last 4 hours almost nonstop. I'm nowhere near finished with this piece though, I might post a preview in a little bit.

• Brohoof 1

haayyyy faaagssss wats goin aaawwwnnnn

I could totally see sweetie belle saying this one day to her cutie mark crusader friends....

After a night of trying to find out what would make her cutie mark appear. She gave up at the end of the day and drank herself to sleep and woke up the next day with a pretty nasty hangover...

As she walks into the cutie mark crusaders clubhouse. Scootaloo and applebloom appear in shock at hearing what sweetiebelle had just said...

Sweetiebelle: Haaay faaaags waaaaaatttsss goooin awwwwn

Then in her drunken state falls face first into the floor. :P

• Brohoof 4

Not completely. I sort of thought of just setting him in Ponyville at first since I don't know much about Equestria's geography, but I think I should do a little research first.

I made up Lapis's hometown of Grass Valley. Most ponies don't seem to come from new out of the way places.

I've been drawing for the last 4 hours almost nonstop. I'm nowhere near finished with this piece though, I might post a preview in a little bit.

I'd love to see it. What is it?

Dude, all you need for a working computer is a motherboard, a single stick of RAM of any size, and a power supply. I think you have enough for that anyway. You can add all the souped-up mega parts to your computer piece-by-piece over time, it's what I did. I understand how deeply upset you are, but you're needlessy torturing yourself by depriving yourself of a computer until the whole thing's finished. 

You can still use a partial computer for Internet use in the meantime, so you don't have to leave us all just yet.

I have one of those: It's called the Dinosaur.

Its guts are currently taking residence in my computer build's computer case, oh, and it's 10 years outdated. (And yet for the longest time ever, I've been wanting to give that thing a RAM upgrade...)

A single stick of RAM...? Uhh,... I went for a dual-channel memory...?

I could totally see sweetie belle saying this one day to her cutie mark crusader friends....

After a night of trying to find out what would make her cutie mark appear. She gave up at the end of the day and drank herself to sleep and woke up the next day with a pretty nasty hangover...

As she walks into the cutie mark crusaders clubhouse. Scootaloo and applebloom appear in shock at hearing what sweetiebelle had just said...

Sweetiebelle: Haaay faaaags waaaaaatttsss goooin awwwwn

Then in her drunken state falls face first into the floor. :P

Someone should make a short comic of this xD

I'd love to see it. What is it?

There's too many ponies with Santa hats here, so I'm going with the Rudolph route, but I haven't done the antlers yet. Also Christmas socks, because everyone loves socks.

• Brohoof 2