General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Dude what o_o I meant woke him up D:

Obvious joke was obvious.

I believe that's what one calls "Unvoluntarily setting yourself up". And my thoughts were the same as yours don't worry.

I'm a fan of twisting words, although the set up could've been better.

VHerT66.png

Oh wow... I couldn't even begin to say. It's a weird habit that I've had since I was a little kid.

Offhand, I had one REALLY massive one with hundreds of locations and thousands of characters that was actively maintained. Other than that, everything else just sort of flickered through my mind.

I wonder if this is something that many folks do without really knowing that there are others like them out there...

Funny thing is that Key Gear is eerily similar to one of my characters from the "primary world". Vim and Ambrosia are also imported. Dusky is a much weaker form of a monstrous, evil force from this same place. (Yeah, weaker, the thing that I had in my mind was SICK.) All of these were accidental imports though. There were just floating around and I guess they kind of flowed from my brain to the RP.

In the next RP, though, I am going to purposefully import my favorite character of all time from this "primary world". Prepare yourself for a hell-raising swordpony with attitude, class, and mad skills. She will also be on the wrong side of the law. In other words... Watch out good ponies. :3

...Scoots, your mind seems like it give all the psychologists in the world a field day, all the daydreamers in the world lots of envy, and all the RPers in the world even MORE envy . That's glorious right then and there. ^_^

And you're brain probably already knew the characters you had formed, so instead of going through the process of creating new ones, it accessed your memory to recall those you had already formed, ending in Key and co. (Key and co...that sounds like a damn enterprise or something. Make it Key's store if she ever gets one :lol: )

And oh? Super pony on the dark side?... :ph34r: I shall be waiting...

• Brohoof 2

I'm sure I've seen something like this before, except it was with a tractor...

With a tractor huh? That sounds even weirder. But still...wow...that is all. :blink:

• Brohoof 1

I believe that's what one calls "Unvoluntarily setting yourself up". And my thoughts were the same as yours don't worry.

How could "knocked" means "pregnant"?? T7d48.png

Also, forced perspective is forced

Offhand, I had one REALLY massive one with hundreds of locations and thousands of characters that was actively maintained. Other than that, everything else just sort of flickered through my mind.
The fuck

Even with just a dozen of characters I could barely remember all of them. Do you have any kind of notes about this world? Maybe in the far future you can write it all in a book and publish it as a novel.

I wonder if this is something that many folks do without really knowing that there are others like them out there...

Pretty sure it's only very few humans can actually image shit like that. Not everyone can handle hundreds of details at once.

In the next RP, though, I am going to purposefully import my favorite character of all time from this "primary world". Prepare yourself for a hell-raising swordpony with attitude, class, and mad skills. She will also be on the wrong side of the law. In other words... Watch out good ponies. :3
Oh my lEJ9q.png

>inb4 one of the OCs will have an equally mad skill, but with spear.

Lrp61.jpg

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

The fuck

Even with just a dozen of characters I could barely remember all of them. Do you have any kind of notes about this world? Maybe in the far future you can write it all in a book and publish it as a novel.

Pretty sure it's only very few humans can actually image shit like that. Not everyone can handle hundreds of details at once.

Oh my lEJ9q.png

>inb4 one of the OCs will have an equally mad skill, but with spear.

Lrp61.jpg

36km78.jpg

• Brohoof 2

It was a model tractor placed ridiculously close to the camera, and it was passed on as a full-sized tractor in the background.

Interesting...

The fuck

I dunno. Ask the stupid guy who thought that "knocked up" would eventually mean the same thing as "pregnant". Coming from a country that also has LOT of this kind of things like Argentina, it doesn't really surprise me that much. :wacko:

Perspective is a jerk to artists. Now we know why.

And I agree with that thought. He could call it "A Chicken's Mind" and people would be so thrown off it would be so hilarious to see. :lol:

And yep, what you just said. Getting such a worldbuilding with so many details AND somehow remember it? I am magically able to forget what I eat on a day sometimes. And yet I remember the color of lines of my old room when I shared it with my sister...10 years ago. The mind is a strange thing. :mellow:

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 3

so... anyone got the time to talk on skype for a few minutes? i just found out psp systems have a built in mic... *facehoof* i wanna try it out on a call now...

I might want to. I've always wanted to try that out.

Oh wow... I couldn't even begin to say. It's a weird habit that I've had since I was a little kid.

Funny thing is that Key Gear is eerily similar to one of my characters from the "primary world". Vim and Ambrosia are also imported. Dusky is a much weaker form of a monstrous, evil force from this same place. (Yeah, weaker, the thing that I had in my mind was SICK.) All of these were accidental imports though. There were just floating around and I guess they kind of flowed from my brain to the RP.

Wow... I only have one world.

I don't think anyone is that creative.

And I can't wait to see what the next book holds. Our heroes will face new foes, new challenges, and perhaps ever great sacrifice!

Hmm, perhaps I'll put one of my characters into the GCT RP as a villain or something.

• Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png

...Scoots, your mind seems like it give all the psychologists in the world a field day

Heh, this is so very true right here. Due to certain reasons, I did end up in front of a psychologist when I was about 9 or 10 years old. I launched into explaining my worlds and the characters. She put on this big show of being interested. Then, later on, I heard that she recommended that I be put on some kind of treatment for my "delusions". My Mom's reaction to this lady was to basically tell her to go to hell. After that, I became *extremely* cynical about folks that ask a bunch of questions and smile at you. 

And oh? Super pony on the dark side?...  I shall be waiting...

She's not totally dark. In fact, this super pony is not very comfortable in the darkness. She also has her own code of chivalry. She is a killer though, but she just needs a reason to do so. Money is a major problem for her, so she'll start the RP as an assassin. Inb4 she faces off with Key Gear in a dark alley. 

She is a redeemable character, but it would take some SERIOUS effort.

• Brohoof 2

I might want to. I've always wanted to try that out.

well, if we do talk, it can only be for a few secs. i only wanna test the mic, my battery is dying, and my grandparents will kill me if they find me talking to someone over the internet, okay?

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

folks that ask a bunch of questions and smile at you. 
So you must hate Dusky and Springer.
She's not totally dark. In fact, this super pony is not very comfortable in the darkness. She also has her own code of chivalry. She is a killer though, but she just needs a reason to do so. Money is a major problem for her, so she'll start the RP as an assassin. Inb4 she faces off with Key Gear in a dark alley. 
 Neither of my characters could deal with her...
Making an antagonist switch sides? How interesting. 

well, if we do talk, it can only be for a few secs. i only wanna test the mic, my battery is dying, and my grandparents will kill me if they find me talking to someone over the internet, okay?

Okay, let's make this test quick.

• Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Someone actually cosplayed as the Granny Smith o_o

PFzae.jpg

i'm bored everyone... how is it going here?

Just level two of random and a pinch of crazy as an unique trait :V

36km78.jpg

ZujHj.png

Its been used for quite some time.

Aw y0Qnc.png

Seems like there is a lot of slangs I don't understand

And yep, what you just said. Getting such a worldbuilding with so many details AND somehow remember it? I am magically able to forget what I eat on a day sometimes. And yet I remember the color of lines of my old room when I shared it with my sister...10 years ago. The mind is a strange thing.

You might want to get an "Imagination Book"

Just write everything funny or unusual that came up to your mind there, and read it up at the end of the week, and ponders whether you're still sane or not

I launched into explaining my worlds and the characters. She put on this big show of being interested. Then, later on, I heard that she recommended that I be put on some kind of treatment for my "delusions".

Now that's a terrible psychologist if I know one 3lnNF.png

After that no one bothered you about it, right?

Get her a sexy stallion, done :3

• Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

So you must hate Dusky and Springer.

Neither of my characters could deal with her...

Making an antagonist switch sides? How interesting.

Okay, let's make this test quick.

ok, be there in a minute.

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

After that no one bothered you about it, right?

You'd better believe it. :P

But it was mostly because I kinda stopped talking about my world building habit. Totally stopped. No one really knows about this IRL, except for my mom.

Get her a sexy stallion, done :3

So, I take it that you will be joining this next RP? XD 

• Brohoof 1

I don't think anyone is that creative.

The world holds interesting people, ain't that the truth?

And I can't wait to see what the next book holds. Our heroes will face new foes, new challenges, and perhaps ever great sacrifice!

One step at a time Berry. :P

Heh, this is so very true right here. Due to certain reasons, I did end up in front of a psychologist when I was about 9 or 10 years old. I launched into explaining my worlds and the characters. She put on this big show of being interested. Then, later on, I heard that she recommended that I be put on some kind of treatment for my "delusions". My Mom's reaction to this lady was to basically tell her to go to hell. After that, I became *extremely* cynical about folks that ask a bunch of questions and smile at you. 

....................The more I her about people and their events with psychologists, the more I feel I'm the only one who actually had pleasant experiences. And I went to three. The first two, women, were to treat some of my anger issues. And the third and which I'm currently going, was when I let EVERY SINGLE THING out. Interestingly enough, they were/are in three different time periods. My current psychologist, male, has helped me A LOT. Fact is, I even told him I'm a brony, of the fandom, of that I'm wanting to Roleplay, and that I even want to make a tulpa. Of the last, he showed no knowledge, but rather curiosity, and that it would actually be interesting for me and said he would investigate. I feel more than lucky nowadays.

Also, your mom is awesome. :)

She's not totally dark. In fact, this super pony is not very comfortable in the darkness. She also has her own code of chivalry. She is a killer though, but she just needs a reason to do so. Money is a major problem for her, so she'll start the RP as an assassin. Inb4 she faces off with Key Gear in a dark alley.    She is a redeemable character, but it would take some SERIOUS effort.

Heh heh, I really can't wait my friend. I really can't. :D

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 1

Skype calls work. I am slowly learning how to use that thing.

eeyup. and you sounded different than i expected... kinda like my pal levi. XD i half expected you to have a deeper voice.