Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Why did everyone else guess so much closer to Scoot's actual age? Am I that bad at telling how old someone is...?

Edit: Derp, thought you were talking about something else.

I find your comment offensive, good sir.

I mean, 26 is a nice age to be, but I wasn't expecting it when I guessed Scootacool's age.

Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 1

Oh really?

People must think you're 20.

Well, technically, you're forgetting Mandy, who I THINK is only slightly younger than Libby. Interesting. The oldest from this thread are women. Huh...

She is thirty.

• Brohoof 1

Age is a funny creature. I would challenge anyone to guess my age without looking at my profile (or pulling the number from memory). My money says they would be wrong.

25?

It's okay. Nothing to worry about! I'll make sure you will stay up on the pace img-1020643-1-aZpbg.png

Okies.

Im in complete awe when Im in there....I don't feel normal.

Like Im the odd one out or something. lol.

I'll get my guy fully fleshed out so we can start it. But, do I need him to be in the database? That might take a little longer...

• Brohoof 3

Ahem

*tosses you out of third place*

Well, technically, you're forgetting Mandy, who I THINK is only slightly older than Libby. Interesting. The oldest from this thread are women. Huh...

But- y0Qnc.png

*kicked to the fifth place

Whatever, the fifth place still gives you some good view :c

Where would I rank?

Could be anywhere from 7th to 15th

I mean, 26 is a nice age to be, but I wasn't expecting it when I guessed Scootacool's age.

I was thinking early 20's, I was mistaken.

Don't take me seriously, when in doubt assume I'm being sarcastic.

Well, technically, you're forgetting Mandy, who I THINK is only slightly older than Libby. Interesting. The oldest from this thread are women. Huh...

But-  *kicked to the fifth place Whatever, the fifth place still gives you some good view :c

Son of a... Yeah we get a great view of the podium from way down here.

Edited by Jinx

'Cause I felt like it.

What's the phrase...? OH YEAH! THE CUTENESS HAS BEEN DOUBLED!

She is thirty.

Yeah, I thought Libby was +30..................I'm going to hell for that. Either by her hand or my own.

Why did everyone else guess so much closer to Scoot's actual age? Am I that bad at telling how old someone is...?

I sort of thought he was that old because of some the things he had posted, and because he has like 3 siblings younger than him I think, so I could only guess. :lol: But nah, don't worry. One can easily fail at one person, and hit the bull's eye with another. 

Okies.

I'll get my guy fully fleshed out so we can start it. But, do I need him to be in the database? That might take a little longer...

Remember what I taught you. You can do it.

• Brohoof 2

The true purpose of the Mini is to get you and Arcanel used to the whole Roleplaying thing, and helps Berry "tone down" to the non-advanced RP level.

Yeah I know Arcanel is already on his way on the Advanced Horror Train, but it's still good to go :V

Everyone and every OCs are unique, you don't have to be afraid aZpbg.png

Besides, the entire thing shouldn't be longer than 600 replies. it's nothing but a practising place.

Your OCs can still do good in the Mini-RP without the database, but the database would help when we go to the real RP on the Roleplay world. Just take it easy :3

• Brohoof 2

C'mon, I knew you weren't really offended.

I failed to heed my own advice, only backwards and on the opposite end of the spectrum.

It takes a lot to offend me, like an unspeakable amount. Either that or something that I find extremely irritating.

Hmm... maybe 600 replies is a bit too much of a maximum target. Maybe somewhere 150-300?
Can you just give me the outline? If it's going to be short, I'd like to know where I'm going. 

It takes a lot to offend me, like an unspeakable amount. Either that or something that I find extremely irritating.

I'm the same way I'd think.

Does this means that AJ is canonically orphan now?

It is a logical explanation. I read that it explains for certain things about her. And technically, she is not an orphan. Granny Smith was/is her legal guardian.

E2: Damn you bluetrace and your ninja D:

How did I ninja you?

I failed to heed my own advice, only backwards and on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Exactly, don't take me too seriously either.

And I'm the same way pretty much. That's why we're the "stoics" according to Arcy.

How did I ninja you?

Was planning to merge my posts :x

It is a logical explanation. I read that it explains for certain things about her. And technically, she is not an orphan. Granny Smith was/is her legal guardian.

Still... It's kinda sad we would never have the chance to see her parents y0Qnc.png