General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

@Scootacool, small question here. Is there any limit on how long an attached image lasts on the post?

You mean like... Will the auto-expire? I hope not. Feld0 has told me that he intends posts and post images to last forever. :3

• Brohoof 1

I'll take the Southern one :wub:

i see your Mane Six and raise you the Royalties

ZRGco.jpg

afaik that guy haven't done anything too saucy. Maybe you mistook him with someone else that have a similar style.

I hope not. Feld0 has told me that he intends posts and post images to last forever. :3

yes

Good to hear that :P

The strain on the server should be monstrous...

Anyway, is it possible to attach the basic uploader on the quick-reply thingy?

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Well, I know the one who gave them to me was different from yours. This was a couple of weeks ago, mind you.

But I wonder who it could have been?

What's your guess?

His name starts with a C and ends with a D. He actually didn't give them to me (NewCalamity did), but I know CD's the one who tattled on me. Trust me.

Now, enough of that. How about some Seananners?

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png

You mean like... Will the auto-expire? I hope not. Feld0 has told me that he intends posts and post images to last forever. :3

Gee, like til the end of time?

post-6449-0-20353500-1356657561_thumb.png

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 3

Flutters_and_Dash.png

His name starts with a C and ends with a D. He actually didn't give them to me (NewCalamity did), but I know CD's the one who tattled on me. Trust me.

You gave too much credit on CD. NewCalamity is pretty much the real devil's advocate here G16t5.png

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

i see your Mane Six and raise you the Royalties

img-1032268-1-ZRGco.jpg

afaik that guy haven't done anything too saucy. Maybe you mistook him with someone else that have a similar style.

yes

Good to hear that :P

The strain on the server should be monstrous...

Anyway, is it possible to attach the basic uploader on the quick-reply thingy?

I swear though. This guy and the guy who made those NSFW ones have the EXACT same art style. I mean, the one who did the NSFW ones has changed to a different style, but his earlier work is nearly identical in style to this guy. Hell, even the backgrounds seems the same! I'm pretty sure they're the same dude. If they are, I salute thee, for it has given tons of entertainment when I was bored.

spasticShotty-1753.png

also i'm freezing all of a sudden. i don't know why.

You should find a blanket or something. Being cold sux.

Also, I liked Renard's Trauma album! Well, quite a few of his songs. Breakcore still isn't my thing, but a good chunk of the songs were actually really good.

7Crdz3K.png

You gave too much credit on CD. NewCalamity is pretty much the real devil's advocate here G16t5.png

He wasn't even in the status that started the whole mess. Unless he was lurkin' around. If NC is to blame............then I just shat on CD for the last few hours, and I was shitting on the wrong guy D:.

spasticShotty-1753.png

More royalties!

RlZhQ.jpg

If they are, I salute thee, for it has given tons of entertainment when I was bored.

Wut n3WKz.png

He wasn't even in the status that started the whole mess. Unless he was lurkin' around. If NC is to blame............then I just shat on CD for the last few hours, and I was shitting on the wrong guy D:.

Nah, don't worry too much about it. Just behave for 4 weeks and it would be gone for good :P

• Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

More royalties!

RlZhQ.jpg

Wut n3WKz.png

Nah, don't worry too much about it. Just behave for 4 weeks and it would be gone for good :P

That is if CD tattles on me for "excessive vulgarity" h8zAQ.jpg

I must say, Planetside 2 kinda has a cool OST.

Edited by spas-ticShotty

spasticShotty-1753.png

Is that The Burdened? o_o

But you said it was NC who gave you the points DrVv5.png

CD kept pestering you about it?

NC gave it to me, but he wasn't in the status that ended up getting me the points. Like, at all. CD was though, and he was the one who started to say stuff about the vulgarity (RD92 called Rarity a whore :P).

spasticShotty-1753.png

You should find a blanket or something. Being cold sux.

Also, I liked Renard's Trauma album! Well, quite a few of his songs. Breakcore still isn't my thing, but a good chunk of the songs were actually really good.

when i am in a healthier state of mind, i should convert you to the breakcore side of the EDM. but for now, i really think i actually should sleep... having your stomach go ballistic and clean it out makes you really tired and weak, apparently. oh god do i feel like an old geezer now just mentioning that.

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

NC gave it to me, but he wasn't in the status that ended up getting me the points. Like, at all. CD was though, and he was the one who started to say stuff about the vulgarity (RD92 called Rarity a whore :P).

I bet you twenty bits NC was lurking along in the status updates, and he clicked the warning tidbits before CD could do anything ZlCHy.png

But what the hell happened in the status update that even RD92 said something like that?

k3v45pe.jpg?1

I bet you twenty bits NC was lurking along in the status updates, and he clicked the warning tidbits before CD could do anything ZlCHy.png

But what the hell happened in the status update that even RD92 said something like that?

Motion Spark complained that it was really hard to get artwork into EqD and joked that he'd have to draw Twi as a stripper for that to happen :P. Then, we discussed a bit, CD popped in, then RD92 said that Rarity is whore since I thought that Rarity was the type to give free entertainment for men if she became dirty. Then CD was like "That langauge ain't needed, hurrdurr" and I was like "all he did was call Rarity a whore" and shit hit the fan from there on.

spasticShotty-1753.png

Motion Spark complained that it was really hard to get artwork into EqD and joked that he'd have to draw Twi as a stripper for that to happen :P. Then, we discussed a bit, CD popped in, then RD92 said that Rarity is whore since I thought that Rarity was the type to give free entertainment for men if she became dirty. Then CD was like "That langauge ain't needed, hurrdurr" and I was like "all he did was call Rarity a whore" and shit hit the fan from there on.

post-1332-0-81970800-1356659069_thumb.jpg

That's gotta be the lamest way you can get warning points for.

• Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Hi all! Looking forward to Jan 19th :D?

tumblr_n255coa7H91rale04o1_r1_1280.png

Fav Quotes:

"I can't tolerate cowardice..." -Me and I don't know who else :P

"Dare to be different and never mind what the crowd thinks. Because as long as they're talking about you, they'll never forget about you." -Cyril Sneer