Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

@,

2:30 am, pfft. Although I planned on going to sleep at 1 am. Don't listen to @, he was never quite sure how the brain functioned properly.

Sleep now, episode ruined by Spike in the morning. Yay...

Edited by Jinx
  • Brohoof 1

Don't listen to @, he was never quite sure how the brain functions properly.

I'll have you know that I do indeed know how the brainy majigger functionates. :|

Night, guy!

@,

*snip*

2:30 am, pfft. Although I planned on going to sleep at 1 am. Don't listen to @, he was never quite sure how the brain functions properly.

Seeing that clip reminds me of when I'd just sit there for hours going through all of kyrospawn's videos.

And yeah, he doesn't know how sleep works. Like, how it's somewhat necessary.

Speaking of which, I'm going off to bread. I'm extraordinarily tired...

i had another sort of nightmare this night. :c

- I give you a diaper, and I instruct you to find a use for it other than what Viscra would use it for. Would you follow that instruction?

butbutbut...
:c

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Motion Spark's drawing of Nightfall in socks...

i saw it before, and i still like it. :3

I do like the way he looks though. It definitely has an "original style" look to it.

I've never even played the games, but that Lavender Town song is pretty damn scary.

i agree.

and the beta song is even WORSE. they cut off like a minute's worth of the soundtrack in the final version, including a pretty creepy intro song, and... rising white noise. IN A GAMEBOY GAME. WHAT THE FUCK, GAMEFREAK?

Us talking about music genres in the chat has made me come to this sudden realization that I really don't know how to categorize some of my favorite genres of music, and that I know relatively little about it in the first place.

I'm having a mental breakdown right now.

don't worry, i used to be a control freak when it comes to genres, as well. then i kinda realized that knowing how to name a lot of genres is equivalent to showning off of one's e-peen size. in other words, don't worry about it, and if you still want to learn more about EDM, search for genres on Wikipedia, or have a looksie here: http://techno.org/electronic-music-guide/

also, progressive housew, by definition, is a less repetitive version of house. house music in general is very repetitive (see some early Daft Punk stuff, and i think deadmau5' older stuff actually fits in the definition as well.), whereas progressive house is, as it sounds, progressive. it keeps building itself up until it finally reaches a climax. then it goes down again, and again, deadmau5 is also a perfect example of it, Strobe in particular is very progressive.

herp.

Edited by Princess Viscra Maelstrom
  • Brohoof 1

Well, fuck. I planned on staying up all night, watching the new episode, then passing out.

I only made it to about 7:30am :|

Frick.

Ya gotta plan in advance for stuff like that.

Drats! I dont have any plans to even buy a PS Vita or a Wii U. I'm my opinion, it's wasted money...

And i'm saying this because there are only one or two good games on those systems. And i mean, game that kick ass!

Edited by Regirock

Ya gotta plan in advance for stuff like that.

I already have like, 3 Monsters for such an occasion.

I shouldn't have stopped playing RS or games period for about 5-10 minutes. That's where the problem always comes in at.

Drats! I dont have any plans to even buy a PS Vita or a Wii U. I'm my opinion, it's wasted money...

And i'm saying this because there are only one or two good games on those systems. And i mean, game that kick ass!

I like your opinion.

However, your name is in lack of -Ice and -Steel endings. The superior ones in that trio. Please try again when you've fixed the problem.

:3

Edited by TGAP Haven

I like your opinion.

However, your name is in lack of -Ice and -Steel endings. The superior ones in that trio. Please try again when you've fixed the problem.

:3

Bitch, please. I'm now the combination of 3 of the most badass motherfuckers in the Pokemon universe.

• Brohoof 1

Bitch, please. I'm now the combination of 3 of the most badass motherfuckers in the Pokemon universe.

I said "Trio" goddammit! :|

Not the damn leader.

Eh, well. Close enough.

:lol:

Now that I think about it, this places needs a Pokemon day.

so what's everyone up to at this moment? i'm resting my hands from messing with my guitar.

I'm just about to go back into RS and maybe Majora's Mask. If I don't fall back asleep that is. :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dem trips.

zyOLY.jpg

The buck? The '999' changed to '000' upon my post merging, which means its still the same post....

What is this, I don't even. :|

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 2

I said "Trio" goddammit! :|

Not the damn leader.

Eh, well. Close enough.

:lol:

LOL! Oh well.  :D

Does anybody knows why Dipper Pines was banned? I saw him for about a day or so before the guy got the sack. :ph34r:

We already had something related to that happen today.

Slight Episode Spoiler.

Rainbow Dash did use rock smash afterall.

• Brohoof 2