Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

The thread is deleted already

And we all miss out on super happy fun times, well that sucks.

This whole best fan tournament was a bad idea, I'm starting to think.

• Brohoof 2

I'd prefer a nebelwerfer, if you don't mind.

snip

Yes.  That scheisse doesn't go too well with anyone.

The Fog Thrower? That thing looks a bit too pudgy from the side 3lnNF.png

Glad to hear that AhGSr.png

I already found one.

Ah goodness she's too cute iIMur.png

Where did you find that one?

• Brohoof 1

I must agree with that. It's extremely messy IMO.

Where did you find that one?
 dA of course, where I get most of my images.

And we all miss out on super happy fun times, well that sucks.

Better spare the judgement until the voting phase. I'm curious on how RD92 run the thing :wacko:

dA of course, where I get most of my images.

DeviantArt, not derpibooru? Hm, I guess I'll give that site's search function another chance. The last time I searched something in there the site gave me some... unspeakable results

The Fog Thrower? That thing looks a bit too pudgy from the side 3lnNF.png

It's that psychological effect I covet the most out of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAWEtkG6WIA

That and the Jericho's Trumpets on the Ju-87 Stuka.  Sadly, after the B-2 variant, they removed them because they caused too much drag.  For being such little propellers they reduced airspeed by 10-20km/h.

• Brohoof 1

Better spare the judgement until the voting phase. I'm curious on how RD92 run the thing

I'm curious too, considering they were looking for input as to how it should be run.

DeviantArt, not derpibooru?

I also use derpibooru... and if I switched over now I'd end up with a ton of duplicates. I already have a few considering I use tumblr for that as well.

It's so awesome it hurts

I also use derpibooru... and if I switched over now I'd end up with a ton of duplicates. I already have a few considering I use tumblr for that as well.

You can start sorting out the pony images in folders. much easier to look for doubles when everything is crumpled together with their kin.

It's that psychological effect I covet the most out of it.

That and the Jericho's Trumpets on the Ju-87 Stuka.  Sadly, after the B-2 variant, they removed them because they caused too much drag.  For being such little propellers they reduced airspeed by 10-20km/h.

Seems like you're particularly fond of psychological warfare lEJ9q.png

DeviantArt, not derpibooru? Hm, I guess I'll give that site's search function another chance. The last time I searched something in there the site gave me some... unspeakable results

Um, turn of the mature visible function perhaps? What were you searching for?

You can start sorting out the pony images in folders. much easier to look for doubles when everything is crumpled together with their kin.

Yeah I've got 22 folders worth currently... it's the group folders that are giving me a hard time. Those are the ones I'm not sure how to arrange so it's not a total clusterbuck.

Um, turn of the mature visible function perhaps? What were you searching for?

Mature filters only works if the artists tag their NSFW works properly, and there is a lot of bizarre things in deviantart that are considered SFW, so...

Yeah I've got 22 folders worth currently... it's the group folders that are giving me a hard time. Those are the ones I'm not sure how to arrange so it's not a total clusterbuck.

Group folders? You mean images that have more than one pony? You can start from Apple Families, Pie families, Shining & Cadence, complete mane six, mane six shipping, Alicorns, crossovers... Things like that that have a distinct feature.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/46229-agressiveabusive-posting/

Yep. Just one dead sign that Scootie need to plaster the FAQ's link just below the Feedback&Suggestion subforum

I wish I had a job. I see some cool pony stuff online, but I have no money...

Time for bed. I hate staying up late. Goodnight.

Sooner or later you will have your own income, just be patient aZpbg.png

Good night

• Brohoof 2

Yep. Just one dead sign that Scootie need to plaster the FAQ's link just below the Feedback&Suggestion subforum
 Why don't people make tickets like they should?

Seems like you're particularly fond of psychological warfare

My shallow and silly reasoning is it all sounds very cool.  :3

My real reason is that it can help save lives in the end.  x)

• Brohoof 2

@@Starshine,

I'd rather just leave them alone for now and spend my time reading, drawing, or something more productive. I'm sure one day I'll get bored enough to rearrange them, but that is not today.

I save them mostly just for image dumps anyways.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/46220-keep-calm-and-flutter-on-clip-pops-up/?view=getnewpost

Discord looks all dandy and fancy... it would be a shame if he got Harmony'd in the ass

My shallow and silly reasoning is it all sounds very cool.  :3

My real reason is that it can help save lives in the end.  x)

l9AOW.png

That's mighty noble there, sir. Scaring the enemies out of their wits so the battle can end sooner and with fewer causalities.

I myself prefer over-saturated artillery fire

rtLZF.gif

I'd rather just leave them alone for now and spend my time reading, drawing, or something more productive. I'm sure one day I'll get bored enough to rearrange them, but that is not today.

Soon™ Vbrgu.png

Image dump... Say, do you have any good image of Lyra and Bon Bon hugging each other?

Image dump... Say, do you have any good image of Lyra and Bon Bon hugging each other?

Here we go, however they're not all hugging ones. That's not all of them as they're disorganized... and that last one's a bonus.

SZ4no.jpgupy1O.jpgBeMG4.pngGXYcl.pngnDScv.jpg26qil.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Here we go, however they're not all hugging ones. That's not all of them as they're disorganized... and that last one's a bonus.

>that surprise kiss

dI7Yj.jpg

So beautiful... You have my utmost gratitude iIMur.png

• Brohoof 1

So beautiful... You have my utmost gratitude

I actually forgot how much LyraxBon I actually have. That's what I get for going through derpibooru's entire Lyra archive. Maybe I'll do a crazy image dump of the rest of it tomorrow.

For now I'm off, I need some sleep at least.

• Brohoof 1

I actually forgot how much LyraxBon I actually have. That's what I get for going through derpibooru's entire Lyra archive. Maybe I'll do a crazy image dump of the rest of it tomorrow.

For now I'm off, I need some sleep at least.

Oh yeah!H66x8.png

Good night, and sleep tight!

So... Ponies?

6XuKN.png

:derp:

Time to go. See ya later guys!

Lr9q5.png

• Brohoof 4

the other one is up for a month and not as quick to change as this community does it.

Just for the record, I'm working on something that has the potential to make banner changes a twice a week thing or more. We'll just have to see if I can finish it, but if I do... Be on the lookout.

• Brohoof 1