Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

For it to be nothing special it sure is catchy as hell.

Me likey.

Gammer bores me to death.

The mash-ups I've heard from some of his stuff, though... Golden. Simply... Golden.

Edited by Kirino
  • Brohoof 1

oh my glob this is awesome where has it been ll my life?! This is my new power song when free running i s**t you not 

... I don't know you... so not sure if serious... or... wut...

--

News flash:

~ds8~ and I are totally dating.

Just look at this. We're obviously going to love each other.

We're going to get married soon.

And we will love each other.

To death.

Edited by Kirino
  • Brohoof 2

*Kicks self in the face*

My joke.

Why did you all murder it?

You're so mean.

I tend to do that. Back in the old country, I was know by the name "Killjoy". Yes, many a joke was brutally murdered by the villainous scum known only as Killjoy.

• Brohoof 1

News flash:

~ds8~ and I are totally dating.

Just look at this. We're obviously going to love each other.

We're going to get married soon.

And we will love each other.

To death.

Death? Will there be cake? I wanna attend the wedding. When you both immediately die from love overdose, can I have your stuff?

• Brohoof 1

Death? Will there be cake? I wanna attend the wedding. When you both immediately die from love overdose, can I have your stuff?

no fu dad

but srsly 

prepar 4 babiez lelelelel

Yeah, I don't get all of the panic over the upcoming episode. I'm like, "it's still ponies man! Still the same dang good music, animation, writers, etc. Just with one possible change".

• Brohoof 2

but srsly prepar 4 babiez lelelelel

I'd say that their first words being lelelelelelelelelel or d'awww have a high probability... at least 95% chance.

• Brohoof 2

I'd say that their first words being lelelelelelelelelel or d'awww have a high probability... at least 95% chance.

I wanna fockin' hear a baby say lelelelelelelelel.

Whatcha gonna name 'em? 
Kirino, Erio, Mayuri, Senjougahara, Madoka, Homura, Sayaka, and Bitch. Edited by Kirino
  • Brohoof 3

spoiler!

I fucking said spoiler! Don't blame me if you opened this!

p5CM5h4.png

What? You expected something big?

iaBBXOO.jpg

Yeah, I don't get all of the panic over the upcoming episode. I'm like, "it's still ponies man! Still the same dang good music, animation, writers, etc. Just with one possible change".

Yeah... Not to mention there is a possibility that the wings are pretty much temporary, not something permanent. The rectum annihilation is plenty this week...

Gotta go now! See ya in three or four hours!

ahWEdX3.gif

• Brohoof 3

I don't even.

Lol.
Ds8 just said I have a bubbly personality.

Bubbly as in "good at arguing with people."

If I find any more alliteration in your posts i will hunt you down and hurt you.

Alliteration is always alluring.

img-1095592-2-XpXuYNp.jpg

This is me. No fucks.

• Brohoof 3

I personally believe that Twilight is not going to become an Alicorn, as it would ruin the balance between the mane 6: two unicorns, two pegasi, two earth ponies.

Twilight becoming an alicorn would be plausible if this were the series finale, but it isn't.

I personally believe that Twilight is not going to become an Alicorn, as it would ruin the balance between the mane 6: two unicorns, two pegasi, two earth ponies.

>implying Hasbro cares about balance

Better we wait until the big revealing day. Speculating now would be too early

BOYhfb7.jpg

Sleep for this one comes now.

Night :)

BmLwi2N.jpg

This place could use a kilogram of high-explosive or two

• Brohoof 3

I don't think a normal teen boy loses their shit over trivial stuff like a Most Attractive Pony competition. I need help or something if this continues.

oh, with all those hormones in your body, you're bound to lose your rational thought more than once. however, your disorder can help fuel that ball of rage into something much greater.

Well, if we are lucky, we would just turn out just like the furry fandom. People will look at us weird, but they only despise the vocal fans, and leave the subtle fans alone.

pfffft. you haven't seen the rest of them, then. there's bound to be more than one person that hates the entirety of it all, no exceptions. cuz, you know, the same kind of people exists when it comes to this fandom.

Off-topic, but thinking about it..........I'm sorry I've been pushing your shit for you being a Lyra fan :(. This goes to every other person who voted for her in that thread as well. I dunno what is happening to me. I shouldn't be this way. I usually am not, but, seeing mah favorite girl in the whole wide world losing to someone I don't like, just made me uspet. I should control myself better, and it's becoming more and more apparent I may need some help if this continues. I don't like being a jackass and an unreasonable douche, but it's just like nearly a month ago, when I got mad about "excessive vulgarity" points. I can't control myself when I'm angry. It's really hard for me to do so.

it's good to see that you're seeing the error in your ways and want to change. that's something not everyone can do.

I'll try, but, I dunno how I'm gonna do it :(. I'm gonna need a punching bag or something.........something.......

now as for this, i suggest you go see a therapist about your anger issues.

It's funny how I always described myself as laid back. Hell, mah physciatrist (He helps me deal with mah disorder, Asperger's) has implied that I'm the type who just doesn't care and such. Apparently, when I'm angry, that all changes.

Man, I never yelled once today, and yet I have this pretty annoying headache. I must be getting sick or something.

well, in that case, your psychiatrist isn't the best one if he's completely unaware of your anger issues. either that, or you're not telling him that which he needs to know, so he could help you further.

otherwise, you might want to stay away from things that can make you angry, and do things you enjoy. try to not take peoples opinions at heart about AJ. i've heard some shit about the characters i like in the show, but i just tend to stay away from it, as i don't need to hear such things.

A baby?

you're confusing his wishes with mine...

Lol.

Ds8 just said I have a bubbly personality.

Bubbly. Personality.

Me. 

Me; bubbly.

Me.

wat

wot

wut

w0t

it helps if you think of them as lava bubbles. :v

How... img-1095263-1-DrVv5.png

How do you know all that?

Bari has been secretly conducting experiments inside your brain while you were asleep. your thoughts he can read every move now.

img-1095312-1-h5YA61l.png

Dammit this is gorgeous...

The shy ones have to be the prettiest in dresses  :)

so that's why people enjoyed seeing my picture in it on the forums...

• Brohoof 2