General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Shit. How old is your little sister?

14 lol

• Brohoof 1

Gonna be honest, don't take anything you see from me seriously on here. I don't go by the Lord Bababa username on anything anymore because of so many reasons including me being a jerk from time to time. This is the very condensed version of it but I'm not the same person now, I'm better. Not gonna post anymore on here so yeah.

I have no idea what you mean by programming.

Im new to this dude. Ya gotta explain stuff. :|

Programming drums. Like, arranging them. DnB is really drum heavy, so you need to concentrate on it more.

14 lol

Your little sister is quite the potty mouth...

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

Your little sister is quite the potty mouth...

My nine year old sister screamed "Fucking bitch!" just the other day because she died in CoD. 

yeh

parenting

mai mum iz duin it so rite 

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

Programming drums. Like, arranging them. DnB is really drum heavy, so you need to concentrate on it more.

...Not sure how I can concentrate on them.

Unless he means EQ wise cause I don't do dat shit.

Or unless he means vary it more, then yes. I dont' do that all the time as I usually run out of ideas. Though, its more cause of my laziness to make something different every time.

Man so I went up to my little sister and was all like, "hey Katherine wanna go to a convention with me early next month?" Her response was literally "if it's pony related no you gay ass piece of shit stop with your fucking brony faggotry."

:c

lel

You sister sounds like an awesoe person.

@,@[member=Princess Visc] Could I ask you two for help whenever I open FL Studio again? (because I seriously went "WHAT THE HELL?!" at all the buttons, I was a happy kid, but a sad adult musician maker with all dem buttons ^_^ )

Sure. Why not.

7Crdz3K.png

somepony has a lot of freetime on their hooves 

I don't practice on my own that much. Barely actually. I mostly practice with people. :lol:

Besides, I went in there fresh, with just learning the concepts of the game and practicing a little. After that, it was fight after fight learning stuff on my own DURING fights. Gotta take the leap of faith, sweety. ;)

I don't practice on my own that much. Barely actually. I mostly practice with people. :lol:

Besides, I went in there fresh, with just learning the concepts of the game and practicing a little. After that, it was fight after fight learning stuff on my own DURING fights. Gotta take the leap of faith, sweety. ;)

well you just convinced me, but to practice on my own! lol

• Brohoof 1

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

>Practicing with people only

Pfft, what is wrong with you?

.....Ohwait....

7Crdz3K.png

well you just convinced me, but to practice on my own! lol

But I wanna fight you... :(

.....Ohwait....

What's that supposed to mean? :ph34r:

...Not sure how I can concentrate on them. Unless he means EQ wise cause I don't do dat shit. Or unless he means vary it more, then yes. I dont' do that all the time as I usually run out of ideas. Though, its more cause of my laziness to make something different every time.

Focus more on making the sequence sound good.  Instead of just 1 or two hihats, grab a few percussion instruments (Perhaps toms, shakers, or some other random sounds) and incorperate them into the sequence.  Make it interesting, is what I'm trying to say.

• Brohoof 1

LVDLKhp.png

"Dumping someone is like throwing a kitten into a pool of lava." - Day[9]

'I see!' said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw.

Focus more on making the sequence sound good.  Instead of just 1 or two hihats, grab a few percussion instruments (Perhaps toms, shakers, or some other random sounds) and incorperate them into the sequence.  Make it interesting, is what I'm trying to say.

Aah, okay, that makes sense.

Ya know, I dont' think Ive heard much DnB doing something like that. Well, out of the little Ive heard anyway.

Thanks for your input. I'll try and keep that in mind.

7Crdz3K.png

But I wanna fight you...

and I wanna do bad things to you fight you too, but we can't have everything we want when we want it.  -_-

battling you as of now, would be the same as Rarity attending the GGG with last year's outfit. Would you believe that? :(

I'm hell rusty!

.....Ohwait....

*reads green text* why do you believe that this is 4chan?  :ph34r:

are you a spy Haven?

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

And I wanna do bad things to you

Not sure if gusta but what the hell bring it.

battling you as of now, would be the same as Rarity attending the GGG with last year's outfit. Would you believe that?

Hmmm.... touche....

I'm hell rusty!

Oh come on Sparky it can't be that bad ..

• Brohoof 1

drum programming is essentially writing patterns in the sequencer to tell the program how it should go sound like.

Yea, I figured out its fancy term.

He coulda just said it normally at first...

;_;

What's that supposed to mean? :ph34r:

It means that you're doing something right when I'm not. :V

*reads greentext* why do you believe that this is 4chan?  :ph34r:

are you a spy Haven?

>Not greentexting

>anywhere

>any year

Shooga Dooga

:lol:

No, I don't believe this is 4chan and I'm not a spy.

I just got into it still somewhat recently and just kinda fell in love with some of the way it works is all.

7Crdz3K.png

Yea, I figured out its fancy term. He coulda just said it normally at first... ;_;

Sorry...

:(

• Brohoof 1

LVDLKhp.png

GAH!

There is this tiny, minuscule  pause right between a transition and the rest of the drop and it's KILLING ME.

LVDLKhp.png