Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

i have to get up in 6 hours and 30 minutes and here i am eating chips and drinking soda because priorities i'm going to burn in hell for this.

We've all been there...Many times myself actually. Good luck!

I cry pretty easily over things like that.

But that video ain't even sad.

You must just be a noob. 

atleast he aint waving his panties, Agito

So very wet. 

--

https://soundcloud.com/jakazid/tank-engine-banger

sooooo hardcorrrrrrreeeee omggggg

my inner five year old just orgasmed....memories....sweet sweet memories

I don't understand. Please elaborate.

You know... She blacked out and her kitchen supplies were all muddled when she earned the flank stamp. It's uncomfortably similar with Springer's doppelgänger episode :z

You know... She blacked out and her kitchen supplies were all muddled when she earned the flank stamp. It's uncomfortably similar with Springer's doppelgänger episode :z

I have a slight feeling that Ambrosia has a relation to whatever is causing the whole thing around. Which is it, I'm not completely sure yet.  Hell, I know a lot, but this...l have no idea yet... and Arcy in the meanwhile might be getting caught with A HUGE ton of information.

Oh, and Springer might have given the reason of what exactly the doppelganger is...

I'm sure it has to do with her sleepwalking issues.

Well, I just saw that Eternity's End video that Bluetrace posted quite some time ago...

I immediately started crying once it started...

Lost it once it got to the message at the end...

I am very sorry.

I was in a shitty mood for the rest of yesterday after I had watched it, but I'm fine now. I hate when that happens, that's why I'm afraid of reading sadfics...

I'm sure it has to do with her sleepwalking issues.

One should not simply underestimate sleepwalking when there is an eldritch abomination involved img-1187299-1-U44KB.png

I have a slight feeling that Ambrosia has a relation to whatever is causing the whole thing around. Which is it, I'm not completely sure yet. Hell, I know a lot, but this...l have no idea yet... and Arcy in the meanwhile might be getting caught with A HUGE ton of information.

Oh, and Springer might have given the reason of what exactly the doppelganger is...

I won't put too much worth on springer's words, though. We may never know whether the current Springer is the real one or not :z

If Ambrosia is, well, truly involved in the larger scheme, there is a possibility that Vim is also involved. Dunno what that means lol