Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I feel like I should know who that is, but I don't.

mlfw9094-twilightdoyouevenread.png

Better watch for both ScaryMonster and Ducky's activity. If one of them stays inactive until 28th, then better abandon all hope :c

Tsah, just when i thought I finally get to see Misty Leaves in action 1st hand 

It wouldn't be the first time I quit an RP. But never because the DM was never around.....

Maybe some other time if we are unlucky enough to have this RP fall apart. Defining her character in my mind has been fun at least.

Also, what are your honest opinions of her in the current RP so far? I need some feedback.

• Brohoof 2

Lately, I've been collected all the reaction images I could find.

This thread is a goldmine.

Oddly enough, so have I.

You'd probably have a better chance finding some good ones from 4chan though.

Searching doesn't do much for me, but dem anons sure got some good stuff at times.

it is me or the font of that picture are in 3D? O_o

It's just you, my dear o3o

It wouldn't be the first time I quit an RP. But never because the DM was never around.....

Maybe some other time if we are unlucky enough to have this RP fall apart. Defining her character in my mind has been fun at least.

Also, what are your honest opinions of her in the current RP so far? I need some feedback.

Heheh, I hope we can find somewhere else to RP together img-1188658-1-AhGSr.png

Misty... She's good all right. I never really got the chance to see her speak a lot, but the impression I got from her is that she's... What the word for it... Modest or maybe polite? She's certainly the voice-of-reason girl type in a group.

How about Viridian? :wacko:

Heheh, I hope we can find somewhere else to RP together

I'd like that. There are always more RPs out there. But I trust this one.

Misty... She's good all right. I never really got the chance to see her speak a lot, but the impression I got from her is that she's... What the word for it... Modest or maybe polite? She's certainly the voice-of-reason girl type in a group.

Hm, interesting. I shall try to sharpen her character so she is herself the most.

How about Viridian?

A silly pony to say the least. A bit ditzy perhaps. His focus is fun most likely. And he isn't too good at reading ponies.

you guys wished you could see unexistent 3D on your laptops' screens c:

image.jpg

• Brohoof 1

you guys wished you could see unexistent 3D on your laptops' screens c:

My current screen isn't flat, so technically everything I see is in 3D :3

Hm, interesting. I shall try to sharpen her character so she is herself the most.

Sharpen? The Chosen RP is hardly even past the introduction phase, can't blame yourself from not being able to put much characterization :o

A silly pony to say the least. A bit ditzy perhaps. His focus is fun most likely. And he isn't too good at reading ponies.

What can I say, he's a forgetful and oblivious colt pegasus, the perfect recipe for a disaster :P

Hm... If you ever see other RP you're interested in and need another player to get it going, I guess you can always contact me :V
  • Brohoof 1

Sharpen? The Chosen RP is hardly even past the introduction phase, can't blame yourself from not being able to put much characterization

True. My characters can take on a life of their own. She'll do her part when the time comes.

What can I say, he's a forgetful and oblivious colt pegasus, the perfect recipe for a disaster

Oh my....

Hm... If you ever see other RP you're interested in and need another player to get it going, I guess you can always contact me :V

I'll keep you in mind. 

Ya almost had me there!

Um, okay?

I'm gonna go to sleep now. I'm up far too late anyhow. 

Well, maybe next time you shouldn't not converse in here. :|

Get rid of the maybe, and we're golden.

I'm boring tonight, but that's what 6 straight hours of homework will do to a human being.