Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

you can add that stuff in pony.fm

*whistles*

I'm holding off of Pony.FM until the licensing stuff is worked out. I want to be able to choose a CC license or reserve all rights, etc.

Also a minor complaint about the lack of tagging stuff and the genre system, but eh, I can live with that.

your reference doesn't have a horn anywhere, unless he's hiding it in his a** 

That's probably cause I also forgot to freaking add one myself as I always do. :I

well yes, lets have a mechanic that completely screws up the weapon balance in the game by letting you kill people in a single shot! WOO!

Enhances*

Because some people like having extreme aim.

And no one said a single shot. Extra damage at the least.

hah. i knew it. not that i exactly care, though.

I don't know where haven got his, but I drew mine.

It's essentially slamming a book against your head...

still, not understanding

• Brohoof 1

Enhances*

Because some people like having extreme aim.

And no one said a single shot. Extra damage at the least.

makes no sense in such a competitive online game. having extra advantage in shooting for the head would be like giving extra points for scoring a better goal in soccer. it works as a fun mechanic for slightly less serious FPS games (like UT and TF2), but in QL, where skill is essential, it only serves to muddle down the skill level.

I don't know where haven got his, but I drew mine.

i would have assumed you drew it for him, considering what you and Haven talked about were referring to Synth Pulse lacking his horn (which his avatar does). but i guess you didn't drew it.

Hi, @@Motion Spark!

Guys, I saw some rare cars today!

Want pics?

hello wub.png  and yes

i would have assumed you drew it for him, considering what you and Haven talked about were referring to Synth Pulse lacking his horn (which his avatar does). but i guess you didn't drew it.

no, it's because I drew his OC couple of months ago, but the reference that he gave me lacked the horn, I assume that whoever who drew this ....perverted... artwork for him got the same reference and forgot the horn. 

• Brohoof 2

makes no sense in such a competitive online game. having extra advantage in shooting for the head would be like giving extra points for scoring a better goal in soccer. it works as a fun mechanic for slightly less serious FPS games (like UT and TF2), but in QL, where skill is essential, it only serves to muddle down the skill level.

Because being being able to have better aim and hitting a smaller, agile moving target lowers the skill level.

Of course, it shouldn't be on every single weapon in something like this. Just certain ones that arent spraying about like the Rail gun. Though, that would be the only one I could see having one and not breaking much gameplay.

And TF2 is stupidly competitive and serious. It also takes skill in it as well.

Because being being able to have better aim and hitting a smaller, agile moving target lowers the skill level.

Of course, it shouldn't be on every single weapon in something like this. Just certain ones that arent spraying about like the Rail gun. Though, that would be the only one I could see having one and not breaking much gameplay.

And TF2 is stupidly competitive and serious. It also takes skill in it as well.

i think it makes little sense how a perfectly accurate, high-damaging weapon like the Railgun should get an even BIGGER damage increase by killing instantly when hitting the head. if you like instakilling Railguns, go play a round of Instagib.

i wasn't implying TF2 didn't take any skill. i haven't even played the game, so i wouldn't know that. but the overall tone, as well as all the items you can get in the game, from what i've heard, kind of hints that it's intended to be a more "fun" game than a "competitive" one.

i think it makes little sense how a perfectly accurate, high-damaging weapon like the Railgun should get an even BIGGER damage increase by killing instantly when hitting the head. if you like instakilling Railguns, go play a round of Instagib.

i wasn't implying TF2 didn't take any skill. i haven't even played the game, so i wouldn't know that. but the overall tone, as well as all the items you can get in the game, from what i've heard, kind of hints that it's intended to be a more "fun" game than a "competitive" one.

It was more of an example since nothing else really shoots like it. That or Ive just not found it yet.

Aah. Even with its love of hats, its still a totally serious game when it needs to be.

So... anyone here play LoL? I'll be logging on in a minute, North American server. Summoner name is AJHunter, because I'm totally creative with my naming.

It was more of an example since nothing else really shoots like it. That or Ive just not found it yet.

Aah. Even with its love of hats, its still a totally serious game when it needs to be.

no, Railguns are basically as close to a sniper rifle Quake will come. the only other perfect accurate weapon is the Machinegun, which is your starting weapon actually. the difference here is that it's fast shooting and very weak.

as i said, i can't comment on how serious the game is, because i've never played it. i can't even play it now because my desktop is not booting up now.

no, Railguns are basically as close to a sniper rifle Quake will come. the only other perfect accurate weapon is the Machinegun, which is your starting weapon actually. the difference here is that it's fast shooting and very weak.

as i said, i can't comment on how serious the game is, because i've never played it. i can't even play it now because my desktop is not booting up now.

The machine has perfect accuracy. wot.

That thing just sprays everywhere unless you feather it or something I guess.

Also, I learned Im a total rocket whore. :3

Which Im kinda guessing might be common?

The machine has perfect accuracy. wot.

That thing just sprays everywhere unless you feather it or something I guess.

Also, I learned Im a total rocket whore. :3

Which Im kinda guessing might be common?

are you referring to the Gatling Gun, or Chaingun? cuz that one totally ISN'T accurate, and has a higher rate of fire and damage, at the expense of accuracy and burning through ammo.

yes, RL is amazing to use.

are you referring to the Gatling Gun, or Chaingun? cuz that one totally ISN'T accurate, and has a higher rate of fire and damage, at the expense of accuracy and burning through ammo.

yes, RL is amazing to use.

I was talking about whichever is the default that starts with you.

Oh, my it is.

We should play together sometime.

I was talking about whichever is the default that starts with you.

Oh, my it is.

We should play together sometime.

well that gun is perfectly accurate then.

maybe so, but my desktop isn't starting up so i can't play any game online now. plus i'm feeling hopelessly lost right now, so i don't think i'd even want to play any online games now.