General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Hmm... Sadly, this:

Would not make sense to you.

I guess not, but I can piece it all together no problem with just seeing the preview of the link on youtube. I have a general understanding what you talking without even watching the video, or have played the sims. Magical indeed.

>let's try and stay sane

>try and stay sane

E15.png

You trying to say I'm not sane or something, bruh?

He's just upset because there was no scootaloo

Pedobear.png

• Brohoof 1

I don't even know what that is. Transit networking? As in automated and computerized public transit?

Original Fiction: http://mlpforums.com/topic/69008-hawkmoths-fiction/

לְעֵת תָּכִין מַטְבֵּחַ מִצָּר הַמְנַבֵּחַ.
אָז אֶגְמוֹר בְּשִׁיר מִזְמוֹר חֲנֻכַּת הַמִּזְבֵּחַ.

I don't even know what that is. Transit networking? As in automated and computerized public transit?

Dude, for serious... If you ask that to any of the Simcity communities, you'd be bombarded with people explaining what the Network Addon Mod even is. It's the most essential transit mod there is for Simcity 4, and can be considered the (official) unofficial bugfix and expansion pack for Simcity 4 itself, fulfilling everything that the only expansion pack for Simcity 4, Rush Hour, never fulfilled.

And oddly enough, one of those un-fulfilments led to the rise of the most complex addon/mod ever created by the team who created the Network Addon Mod...

I should write a book on the subject.

And what I showed is not even the correct symbol (well, the thing that's supposed to be the heart kinda is). It's a (wait for it...) a crossover between the actual symbol and the MLPFiM logo.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Dude, for serious... If you ask that to any of the Simcity communities, you'd be bombarded with people explaining what the Network Addon Mod even is. It's the most essential transit mod there is for Simcity 4, and can be considered the (official) unofficial bugfix and expansion pack for Simcity 4 itself, fulfilling everything that the only expansion pack for Simcity 4, Rush Hour, never fulfilled.

And oddly enough, one of those un-fulfilments led to the rise of the most complex addon/mod ever created by the team who created the Network Addon Mod...

I should write a book on the subject.

And what I showed is not even the correct symbol (well, the thing that's supposed to be the heart kinda is). It's a (wait for it...) a crossover between the actual symbol and the MLPFiM logo.

Write a book then. Lots of us have extensive knowledge on one particular video game. Mine is The Elder Scrolls.

Write a book then. Lots of us have extensive knowledge on one particular video game. Mine is The Elder Scrolls.

Not sure if I wanna call it a book on a video game as it is more of a manual (or rather, a series of manuals) for a mod for a computer game that's 10 years old...

(BTW, already happened. I'm one of those developers.)

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Not sure if I wanna call it a book on a video game as it is more of a manual (or rather, a series of manuals) for a mod for a computer game that's 10 years old...

(BTW, already happened. I'm one of those developers.)

Also, if you ever feel like developing a low-budget mod of Morrowind or any other low-graphic first-person RPG, tell me. There's a game I've had in mind for some time now. That's what sucks about being a writer. All you can do is write. You can't make comics, games, or anything else people care about.

• Brohoof 1

<>

... Sorry, know nothing about that... SC4's really the only game I've ever been able to mod, especially since it's like programming all over again...

Yes, modding inevitably involves some programming knowledge, but there probably is no real programming language out there that closely resembles the code that goes into RUL-0, RUL-1, RUL-2, Basic INRULs, and Supplementary INRULs... Plus, that's the stuff that goes into telling the game to put new junk in, the really fun and artistic part is designing the junk that the various RUL files have to put in.

Yes, more jargon...

I think I better watch the episode where this King Sombra is from.

And on another note...

S3E1 and S3E2, and I had actually posted source code for a program I made for fun (using the acquired knowledge from my C++ class) on MLP Forums, and when I wanted to get that source code, I inevitably had to visit MLP Forums on the school computer.

BTW, one semester prior, someone left ponies on the computer I used, and it made apparent the fact that I wasn't the only person who knew just enough about MLPFiM...

All because of (wait for it...) Derpy Hooves.

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I'm sort of thinking about how hard it would be to do the sonic rainboom in 3D considering atmospheric effects and cloud generation.

Which may or may not be more complicated if I try to do such a 3D thing using supersonic aircraft rather than trans-sonic aircraft for a model base.

300px-F-14A_Tomcat_over_Iraq_during_Sout

There are lots of cool pictures with right-proper sonic cones around them for the F-14.

gpw-20040818j-UnitedStatesNavy-990710-N-

But this is the thing I'm already starting on, the SR-71 Blackbird.

lockheed-sr-71-blackbird-2.jpg

It flies twice as high and four times faster than an F-14. So basically there are no pictures of it having a sonic cone forming because anyone who could take a picture of it can't possibly keep up. Does however get leading-edge-heating while at full speed...

The_Untouchable_by_markkarvon.jpg

Which do you think is a more Rainbow Dash-esque plane?

• Brohoof 2

Phew... it's finally over! H66x8.png

*pelvic thrust

Btw, this was a candidate for one of the .gifs that your head was going to appear in.

Not gonna lie, that guy punches like a girl :c

Which do you think is a more Rainbow Dash-esque plane?

Blackbird one is the greatest and the coolest

Too bad Michael Bay got his hands on it :(

jnnz807.jpg

k3v45pe.jpg?1